Don't Leave

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Okay, what you have been expecting for is coming.....get ready for the excitement, sadness, touchness and.................................happy that I update? ok ok let's read now XD Oh and one more thing, do you have your tissue with  you right now? 


As time flies, it's already Friday. The day of your surgery and.....the day when Myungsoo will be leaving for states. You really have no idea that Myungsoo will be leaving today since he didn't told you.

You're standing facing the window, enjoying the fresh morning air. It's breezy and cool and you loved it as you inhaled it. The mixture feelings of sad and happy hits you. You afraid that the surgery will not be a success or worst, you can't make it while you're happy that if the surgery was a success, you can continue your normal life maybe together with Myungsoo.

"Soorin-ssi?" Someone said after there was a knock on the door. You turned around, "Nae?" 

"Your brother told me to inform you that he wants you to meet him at the garden now." the nurse said with a smile.

"Oh jinjja? Okay then, I'll go now. Thanks for telling me." You gave her a smile too and she left. It's good that the IV dripper was already removed from your hand and you able to walk around freely. 

As you walked out from your ward, you forget to bring your phone along and it's ontop of the mini locker. You went to the garden and look for him.

"Oppa!" You waved at him as you saw him sitting down on the bench with Hyunwoo but your father was not there with them. You approached them and you sat with them.

"How's the sleep? Great? Horrible?" Hyunwoo asked. You shook your head, "It's horrible because I can't sleep with my lovely teddy." you frowned.

He laughed as he ruffled your hair. "Oppa, where's appa?" you asked Howon.

"He'll be here later." you nodded in understand in replied.

"So you left with exactly 1 hour and 30mins left before your surgery." Howon said as he looked on his watch.

"Oppa. I actually quite scared." You muttered as you looked on your slippers.

"Waeyo?" Both of them asked in unison.

"Blood...Sharp thing...syringe." you cringed at the though of it.

Just imagine you're in the bed and was rolled into the surgery room with all those weird sharp tools lying on the tray. The heartbeat monitor, the bright lights ontop and doctors & nurses with mask on....it's scary right. You hate syringe with needle which is injection and later on you have to face your biggest fear, you can't imagine it anymore.

"Aww, just chillax alrigh Everything will be fine as long you stay strong." Hyunwoo your hair as he smiled lovingly at you.

"Yah yah! What are you doing?" Howon scolded him for doing that.

"Whuaat?" Hyunwoo asked like a child who got blame for nothing.

They started to bicker and bicker and bicker and you have to listen to it since you're the center person between them. You sighed as you shook your head. You reached for your phone on your shirt pocket but it was not there.

*Oh! Where's my phone?* You think again where did you placed it. Ontop of the locker, in your ward.

*Ahh yes. Ontop of the locker, aish!* You placed your chin on your palm while the both of them continue to bicker.

***

"Are you ready Myungsoo?" Myungna asked as she brought down her luggage down the stairs. Myungsoo was sitting on the couch on his phone. He was trying to call you but you didn't pick up. He shook his legs as he impatiently waiting for you to pick up the call. He have been trying it for many times.

"She's not picking up." he said as he continue to dial your phone number.

"Maybe she's still sleeping?" She randomly guessed.

"Can't be. She always woke up at 8am routinely." Myungna surprised that Myungsoo knew what time you usually woke up everyday. *You knew her so well, brother.*

"Come on. Come on. Pick up the phone." He begged as he called your for the nth time.

Myungsoo wanted to say his last goodbye to you through the phone as he's unable to say it face to face because he just can't. He do still loves you and he can't do anything right now but to follow his parent's order. He don't want to leave. He want to stay at Seoul. He's reason wanting to remain at Seoul is you. You're the reason he don't want to leave actually.

"She's not going to pick it up, Myungsoo." Myungna said as she looked at his brother through the mirror reflection.

"But I want to say my last goodbye to her before we leave...forever." Sadness could be feel in his tone. Myungna sighed.

"Why....why don't you just say message her your last goodbye." She gave an idea.

*Message? You didn't pick up the phone and now message? Will you ever read it? or maybe you won't even bother to open it once you saw the sender name was Myungsoo.* He thought. He sighed in despair and decided to just message you.

"Let's...get in the cab. I'll just message her later in the cab. Let's go noona." He sadly dragged his luggage out of the house and placed it into the cab's trunk before slipping inside the cab.

"To Incheon Internation Airport juseyo." Myungna told the driver after settling her luggage and locked the house. Myungsoo looked back as the cab was driving away from his house. He slumped his shoulder down and faced the front. *Goodbye my lovely house.*

He looked onto his phone which he's holding it and it's on his lap. *I should. I should text her.* He unlocked his phone and start to type his message in his phone to send it to you.

***

You have fun with the H's guys at the garden. You're not allowed to eat since you're going for the surgery later on. You pouted as you touched your stomach. It's grumbling. "I'm hungry~" You whined.

"Hehe, bear with it okay?" Hyunwoo said with a peace sign beside his face.

"You look like an idiot." Howon muttered jokingly.

"I HEARD THAT!" Hyunwoo shouted.

You shook your head, chuckling. "Just get married you two." 

Both of them hummed in shock. "EWW! No way! No! No! Na-ah~ The fabulous Howon is not gay for your information sista!" Howon pretend to be a diva to entertain you.

"Aww biatch please~ I ain't a gay too alright. Oh please!" Hyunwoo also become a diva for a moment.

 

 

Suddenly, you felt heavy heart. You feel like something bad is going on. You abruptly halted and they also stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Howon asked.

You kept thinking about your phone. It's like, your heart trying to say something to you. "Oppa, I think I need to get my phone from my ward. Be right back." You briskly walked out of the garden.

"Don't run!" Hyunwoo said loudly enough for you to hear it as you're distaning away from them.

"Yah, what are you? Her brother? It should be me saying that to her." Howon protested. Again they began to bicker.

As you reached at your ward room, you saw your phone blinking. *Someone message me?* you unlocked your phone and you gasped.

There was 65 missed called from Myungsoo and a message...from him too. You puzzled. *Why did he called and message me?* You gulped as you nervously open the message and you read it. Your eyes widened as you're reading it.

From: Myungsoo <3

Thanks for opening this message :)

Hey....Can I call you My Love for a moment? :) Well, I'm texting you a message to tell you that....err how should I say this....I know that this might hurt your feelings or not, but I'm leaving for States today. My sister told me that out parent want it today instead of next week and I don't know why anyway. While you're reading this, I maybe already at the airport or in the cab on the way to there.

So, I want to say my last goodbye to you. We maybe meeting each other again or not well it depends on fate. If fate allows us to meet, we will :')

Thanks for being my great girlfriend few months ago. You made me feel loved again after I lost my previous precious girlfriend. Thanks for melting the ice that coated around my heart and for caring me so much. I can't forgot that moments we had together and the day when I confessed my love to you. My love, I always forgive you although you hurt me many times. I just can't stop loving you it's like, you're my soulmate. You might find me weird but it's what my heart says. It says that we're like meant to be. But I guess, my heart is lying. We didn't really last long right? :')

If I didn't bumped onto you at the hallway of school maybe I wouldn't have experience this great love and caring at all. I'm glad that I met you. You're the most meaningful person in my life other than my family and...Haera. 

Sorry for being a coward for saying my last goodbye to you through message instead of face to face. I want to tell you that I.....I Love You, Lee Soorin. I know...I know that you hate me alot right? You even treat me like a stranger but it's okay. So, I guess, it's the end of the story of us. I hope, I get to meet you again. :') Goodbye my Love. Till we meet again if possible.

Tears strolling down your cheeks non-stop as you read it. You felt like your heart stop beating and everything stop for a moment. You bit your lips as you cried hard. 

"No...No you can't leave! You can't!" You cried. Your grab on your phone tighten. You grabbed a few dollar notes from the mini locker and left the ward. Despite of your weak health, you ran out of the hospital with tears still flowing out. You wiped away your tears harshly while running.

*Please don't leave me Myungsoo. I still love you. I'm sorry for my mistake! Don't leave me please!* You ran out from the hospital in your hospital suit. Luckily no one stopped you when you managed to halt a cab and get in.

"Ahjussi, to Incheon Internation Airport quickly please!" You said to him and he nodded driving off to the destination quickly. You covered your mouth with your hand as you continue to cry. The driver looked you through the mirror.

"Agassi, why are you in hospital suit? You don't really look good here." He gave you a handkerchief. "Thank you. I escaped from the hospital because I need to meet someone really meantful in my life." He nodded. 

"It's like a scene from a drama. Don't worry, I will help you to get there fast." he smiled. You smiled in replied. 

No matter how many time you wiped your tears away, it still flowed out from your eyes. It's like you can't stop it. *God, please don't let Myungsoo leave. Please.* You prayed. You decided to text him, hopefully that he will not leave.

 

After a few minutes, you reached at the destination. You're about to take out your money to pay but instead he pushed your hand away. "It's okay. It's free for you. Go before it's too late." he said gracefully. "Kamsahamnida ahjussi!" You bowed in respect before you got out from the cab and quickly get in the airport towards the depature areas.

You ran to the counter service, "Ms, Can I know where's the depature area is?" She immediately told you the direction way to there. You thanked her and followed the direction she gave.

You ran without stopping. You're getting tired and you can already feel the pain started to grow in your left chest. Some people were looking at you weirdly. Why would a girl in hospital suit running in the airport? Unless it's a drama filming. You don't even give a damn to them and Myungsoo was all in your mind.

*Please don't leave yet.* You saw the depature areas, check in gate. You fasten your pace approaching it. Peoples are lining up to get check their passport and depature flight tickets to get in. Your eyes looked around at the line-up. Myungsoo was not there. "MYUNGSOO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" you shouted and screamed not caring of what people will judge you. This world if full of judgement and it's .

***

The H's guys began to worry as you didn't come back after a few minutes. "Why did she took so long to retrieve her phone from her ward?" Howon asked as he kicked a pebble on the ground.

"Maybe the doctor call her something?" Hyunwoo guessed.

"I guess so." He nodded and they decided to wait for a little longer before checking you up on your ward.

They have no idea that you have escaped from the hospital to the airport.

***

Your cries and sobs getting worst as you can't find him. You saw someone that familiar to you away from you. You ran to him and turned him around. Your smile faded away, 

"Mianhamnida." You bowed. It was not Myungsoo. That guy just gave you a look and walked away. Maybe he's already check in you thought and you rushed through the check in which is guarded by three male polices officers in charge of it. As you're trying to rush in, the officers surprised and blocked you from entering with their strong arms.

"Excuse me! You're not allow to enter unless you have the fligh depature ticket!" He said aggresively.

"Let me in! I have to see a guy! He's inside! It's emergency! Please let me in!" You begged, crying helplessy, trying to break free their blocking arm. 

"I'm sorry if you don't have one. You're not allowed!" Another officer aggresively and strongly pushed you away that you fell onto the floor very hard. You winced in pain.  Double pain. One is in your chest and other one is on your arm and hip.  You can't stood up as tiredness eating you up. You cried and sobbing hard as you remained in that lying position on the floor.

"MYUNGSOO! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!" You screamed once again.