Appa came back home.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I quickly ran out of the school after helping my teacher carried the books. I looked around but i couldn't see Myungsoo anywhere.

"Oppa! Oppa! Myungsoo Oppa! Where are you?" I searched for him.

Suddenly, a pair of hand closed my eyes. I was abit shocked,

"Guess who?" The voice said.

*Eh.... Myungsoo oppa.*

"Hmmm.... Who? Let me think?" I pretended that i don't know who was it.

"Woohyun oppa?" 

"Aniyo! It's me!" He pulled his hand away and stomped infront of me cutely, pouting.

"Hehe, you looks so cute." I laughed at his childish angry.

"Let's get back home shall we?" He said, sticking out his hand gesturing me to hold his hand. I looked at his hand and back to him.

"You don't want?" He pretened to be sad and hurt.

"Nope! Leggo!" I interlaced my hand with him as we walked home together.

Hoya's POV

"Here's the pizza, send it to this adress. Okay?" Hyun Woo, one of the worker at Heaven Pizza, which i'm working at right now, gave me the box of pizza and a paper with an adress written on it.

"Ahh... Sure." I took it and went out to my delivery bike. I put the pizza inside the black box bag behind the bike's seat and off to the customer's house.

I got off with the box of pizza on my hand as i walked towards the house,

"This must be the house." I pressed on the door bell beside the door.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

"Yes?-" The customer said as he looked up, opening the door. Both of us got schocked.

"Appa?....." I gasped.

Myungsoo's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmgcBQ7KpQ ( Teen Top - Supa Luv )

"I'm home!" I opened the door. I stopped my track to the kitchen as i saw my sister on the couch crossing her legs with both of her arms  up to her chest.

"Noona?" I looked at her.

"You didn't welcome me home?" She asked.


Meet Kim Myungsoo's Sister

Kim Myuna,

Myungsoo's sister who have came back from her overseas studies at States. Working as a model. Experienced heartbroken before and she really hates her ex-boyfriend. She wanted to have a revenge on her ex-boyfriend. Don't like it when Myungsoo in love with a commoner because she want him to have a future wife from a rich family as her family was a rich family. Mean and evil. 


"So you did saw me just now at my school gate just now?" I asked as i sat besider her.

"Yeap. You look like you're hiding from me just now. Why? You're scared?" She asked, smirking.

"Tsk... Who say i'm hiding away from you. I'm hiding away from the crazy fangirls of mine at school." I smirked at her back,

"Really?" She looked at me with her left eyebrow raised up.

* I hope, she didn't saw Soorin just now. *

"I'm tired okay? Stop bothering me." I stood up and went to my room , angrily.

*Why did she have to come back now?! Arghhh!* I threw my school bag across the bed in my room.

Soorin's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TAVXixfb50 ( Huh Gak - Hello )

"Oppa! I'm home!" I cheered happily as i entered my house. As i turned my view to the living room, i saw Hoya oppa with.........

"Appa?" I dropped my bag. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Appa! I miss you! Where have you been?!" I cried.

I could feel him stiffened.

I looked at Hoya oppa, "Oppa... you did full-fill my wish." I smiled.

He nodded. "Thanks Oppa." I looked back at Appa.

"Appa." I called him. "What?" He looked annoyed.

"Am i that annoying?" I pulled away.

"Nope, i'm glad to meet you!" He gave me a tight hugged but it's painful as he hugged me freaking tightly.

He accidentally hugged along with my fractured right hand, "Oucchhh! My hand!" I broke the hug, yelping in pain.

"Oh my gosh! Soorin! You okay?!" Hoya oppa approached me.

"Y-yes..." I bit my lip.

*Did he do it purposely?* I looked at Appa.

 

"Take care okay? I'll be back home at night." Hoya oppa kissed my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Hanging out with Infinite as usual. You don't mind right?" He said.

*Yeah i don't mind but.....i've noticed that you look getting tired and you look like you're losing weight Oppa...*

"Hmm..Yeah." I smiled.

"Bye Appa! Take care of her okay?" He waved at appa.

"Take care on your way to meet them okay? Bye!" He happily waved.

*He looks happy at him but not me.....*

Hoya oppa went out and left. I sat beside Appa on the couch.

"Appa!" I was about to hug his arm but then he moved away.

"Appa?" I looked at him.

"Don't come near me." He said while looking at TV.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked.

"Look, i came back for Hoya not you. I don't deserve you as my daughter."

" I don't deserve you as my daughter " I got hurt by his sentence....

"W-what do you mean?" Tears collecting in my eyes.

"You..." He pointed at me.

"You killed your own mother!" He shouted.

"W-what? I didn't appa!" I said.

"Yes you did! You're the cause of the accident!" He explode in anger.

* I did? *

Flashbacks

-11 Years Ago- ( When Soorin was 6 years old )

"Umma! Umma! LOOK!" I jumped on the car seat happily, showing her my certificate of winning the best drawing in the competition.

She was concentrating at the road, as she was driving. "Look! Look!" I patted her shoulder.

"Yes darling, what is it?" She said.

"Please look at this! This is my first time getting 1st in drawing competition!" I exclaimed in happiness.

She looked at it this time while controlling the car, "Ohh~ My darling is so talented, isn't she? Hmm..." She ruffled my hair.

"Umma! My hair..." I pouted, i sit back on the seat and looked to the front....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEPP!

"UMMA!!!!!" I shouted as i pointed to the truck ahead our car.

End Of Flashbacks

"Umma...." i whispered.... Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

"Now you realised it huh?!" He spat as he stood up from the couch, pointing at me.

"I'm sorry...." i hung my head low, crying.

*If only i didn't do that to her that time...She might still alive right now....* 

"Because of you! My wife is gone! I hate you!" He shouted as he went up to his room and slammed the door.

"Mianhae.....Appa." I burst into tears badly.

I opened up my wallet and looked at my family photo,

"Umma.....i'm really sorry." My tears dropped on the photo..


Sooo.... The lady in 20s was Myungsoo's sister! :D Kim Myuna :)