Snap! Snap!

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. You woke up from your sleep and had a refreshing shower. You dried your hair using a towel as you walked towards your closet in your bath robe. As you were about to pick out a cloth, your phone rang a message ringtone.

You unlocked your phone and read the message that was sent by Myungsoo.

Morning~ Have you wake up yet? I'm planning to go out to snap some pictures. Would you accompany me? Pwease~ If you're still tired from yesterday date, you can just rest at home. <3

You turned around and saw your camera sitting on the table. You replied his message.

I'm already awake ^.^ Sure, I will accompany you. I miss taking pictures with my camera.

"11am? At the park." You read it and looked at the clock wall. It's 10.30am. You have half an hour to get ready.

"Gotta get hurry." You put down your phone and search for an outfit. You were running up and down in your house searching for items. You got back to your room to settle with your hair and there go your heart. It's beating fast and it hurts you. You know you shouldn't be doing anything that will make you feel tired but you're in hurry, no choice.

You clutched onto your left chest and bit your lower lip, enduring the pain. "Aish! Stop beating fast, will you?"

You let out a painful sighed as you tried to calm yourself down. You grabbed onto the corner of the dress table tightly as your squatted down. The pain lessen and you got up to comb your hair. You grabbed the handbang you used yesterday to take out your purse and you saw something bulging in the other pocket inside the handbag.

You opened the zip and surprised to see a hand bangle. It was the hand bangle you saw at the shop with Myungsoo yesterday. "Did he bought this? Oh my." You slipped the bangle onto your hand and decided to wear it.

As you take the camera along with you, you got out of the room and went down. You looked at the clock and you left with only 8 minutes to be there at the park. You quickly walked towards the door and your father saw you.

"Where are you going?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Taking pictures outside. Bye!" You replied as you wore a converse sneaker.

"Take care then." He said and you exited the house.

You walked towards the park that was quite near as you looked around in your camera. You looked around your surrounding to search for Myungsoo.

*I wonder if he had already arrive.* You kept looking around till a pair of hand covered your hands.

You gasped in shocked. *Oh my!*

"You're late." He whispered to my ear and it tingled a bit.

You pushed away his hand and turned around, seeing Myungsoo with his camera hanging around his neck, smilling sheepishly at you. From frowning your lips curled into a smile.

"Mian." You apologised.

Myungsoo's expression changed into worry. He cupped both of you cheek and looked at your face. He put the back of his hand onto your forehead as if like you're in fever.

"You are pale. Are you okay? Are you sick? or did you catch a cold? Do you want me to see doctor?" He asked numerous questioned.

You held onto his hand and smiled. "I'm okay. I just had a little stomache just now at home." You lied.

Caring was a part of Myungsoo's personality that you like about him the most. The moment when Myungsoo's hand touched your cheek, the warmth of his hand, made you feel wanting to be in his hug and let him caress your hair.

"Are you sure? If you feel sick or anything made you feel uneasy, just tell me okay?" He said as he looked into your eyes.

"Nae." You nodded and he let go of his hands.

"Oh! You found it." He pointed at the hand bangle he bought for you. He held up his right hand and there's another hand bangle with, Hers, on it. "I'm glad you wore it."

You touched the hand bangle with, His, on it. "I thought you're not interested with it at first but it proves me that I'm wrong. You did buy it for us." You felt touched.

"I would do anything to make you smile and feel happy and also make you feel the most luckiest girl in this world. Remember, your boyfriend is the popular guy in school. You should be feel bless. My fangirls would be dying to be in your position, ya know?" He said proudly as he rubbed his chin, acting cool.

You pushed away his face with your palm hardly and he almost lost his balance. You giggled. "Hey! My precious face." He pouted as he rubbed his cheek, sadly.

You shook your head as you chuckled and asked, "So where do you want to go now?"

He grinned and grabbed your hand, "Follow me." With that, he walked towards the place he wanted to go with you, holding hands.

Finally, after walking few meters, both of you arrived at the destination where Myungsoo wants to go. You looked around, unfamiliar with the place.

"Soorin ah! Take a pic of me!" He happily said as he waking towards a statue.

You watched him walking cooly towards it with his camera in his hand. The next thing he did, made you face-palm. He was being a bit silly there which you finds him looking like an idiot there.

"Ahjusshi, take picture with me, eo?" He told the statue and posed looking at you. You switched on your camera and brought it up to your face to snap a pic of him.

You raised up an 'ok' handsign at him after took a snap of it. Then, next, what he did made you face-palm for the second time.

"Ahjussi! Lend me your saxophone for awhile, nae?" He pretend to blow the saxophone and gave you a signal to take it. You rolled your eyes while smiling wanting to laugh and did it.

"Come on, let's take a selfie. Say 'kimchi'...or you can say, 'cheese'." This time he used his own camera and pretend to take a selca with him. You covered your face in embarrassment and also, laughing as people were starting to look at him.

*Myungsoo ah, what the hell are you doing? oh my god.* you shook your head.

"OH! Soorin ah! Here!" He shouted as he ran to other statue nearby and waved at you. You sighed and followed him. He's acting like a kid this time.

You watched him thinking what should he pose with this another statue this time. An idea popped in your mind and grinned. "Myungsoo ah." You called him.

He looked at you, "Hmm?"

"Give a kiss on him." you folded your arm and chuckled.

"Okay. Sure." He gave you a thumbs-up.

He looked at the statue for a while before started to lean towards it. "You're lucky you have the permission to get kiss by me by my girl, hm?" Once again, he spoke to a statue before giving it a peck on its cheek.

You managed to take a pic of it and laughed at the result of it. "Gay." You said at him. Myungsoo laughed and covered his face in embarrassment.

"What have you done to me, Soorin ah~" He muffled.

"You kissed him. You're a gay. Gay~ G t0 the A to the Y. GAY." You playfully.

He looked up and gave you an annoyed face, "I'm not. Stop it~ You told me to do this, anyway." He pouted.

You just stuck your tongue out and called him 'GAY'.

"Soorin ah..stop it. People will think I'm a real Gay." He begged, whining.

You stopped calling him already but still laughing. He totally got embarrassed by his action. But what make you felt so glad was that, he didn't rejected your request although it's embarrassing to do it in public because people may think that he's got mental problem. He's brave to do it for you.

After taking a few pictures more there together with you, both of you decided to stop by at a cafe to have a sip of drink. You sat down on the chair and sighed. "Let's take a rest for awhile here." He said and you nodded.

As you were looking away, Myungsoo studied your face features. He's amazed by your beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off you. He brought up his camera to his face,

And snapped a picture of you who was looking at somewhere. The shutter noise made you flinched and looked at him, "Y-you take a picture of me?" You asked as you pointed at yourself.

He didn't replied but just smile at you. He placed his camera on the table and got up to order drinks at the counter.

*Did he?* You looked at his camera and took it. You searched through all the photos inside and yes, you saw a photo of you while looking away just now.

You gawked in amusement. You pressed the next button and surprised to see there's another candid shot of you. Correction, there's many photos of you inside.


How was it? Sweet enough? Hilarious? No? ^_^