I Love You - Photoshoot Date. Part 2

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NyUOLOwNE0  ( You're Beautiful OST - Still (as ever) )

Narrator's POV

 

Both of them finally arrived at their destination, some kind of a field with a nice view. Soorin got off from the bike while taking off the helmet and so did Myungsoo. Soorin looked around, she found a perfect spot for photoshoot,

 

"Oppa! Look! Looks like that is a good spot for photoshoot!" She happily pointed to the area as Myungsoo giggled as he found that Soorin was cute doing that.

 

"Let's go then." He smiled as Soorin hopped happily while enjoying the fresh cool air. 

 

"Oh, oppa. There's a rust metal figure there." She pointed at it.

"Hmm... I think it's better if you pose near it. I bet it will be fabulous." 

"Jinjja?! OK then!" She ran towards it and get ready for the photoshoot.

----------------------------------------

"Waaah~ Soorin ah! Come and look at this! It turned out to be perfect." Myungsoo smiled looking at the result.

"Let me take a look at it!" She shouted, since Myungsoo was distance away from her. She ran towards him,

"Mehrong~" He raised up his camera and ran away, since the field was wide, he able to ran away freely.

"Yaaah! Oppaa! Come back here!" She yelled as she chased after him.

"Catch me if you can Slowpoke~" He teased.

"Bwoh?! You call me Slowpoke?! YAAH!!" She got furious but some part of her inside was happy. She realised that Myungsoo was now not the cold Myungsoo anymore.

Soorin's POV

*So this is the real you? I prefer you being like this than being the fake you.* I smiled as i chased after him.

Myungsoo was out of my sight, i scratched my head.

"Eh? Where's him?" I looked around, but i couldn't see him,

"Oppaa! Myungsoo oppa! Where are you?" I shouted as i cupped around my mouth.

I was replied back with an silence air, only the sounds of the wind blowing the trees and dried leaves could be heard. No footsteps.

"O-oppa....Don't joke around. Come out now! Palli! It's going to rain soon!" I began to search for him.

Myungsoo's POV

*Hmm.. Let's see how worried you are if i pretend to have an asthma attack, although i don't have asthma XD , infront of you.* I smirked.

*Should i come out now?* I looked at Soorin who is looking for me from behind a bush where i was hiding.

*Heh, i think i should start act now.* I came out from my hiding place and pretended that i'm out of breath, walking towards her.

"S-soorin! H-help m-me! I c-can't b-breathe!" I clutched onto my chest as i pretend to huff and puff hardly.

Soorin turned around, her eyes grew widened looking at me.

*Hehehe.* 

Soorin's POV

"Oppa!" I ran towards him, he was breathing hardly.

He suddenly fell onto the ground but i managed to catch him. I let his head lied down on my lap as i sat on the ground.

I tapped his cheek lightly, "Oppa! Gwenchana?" I started to panic.

"S-Soorin! I c-can't b-breathe..." He began to huff and puff with his hand on his chest.

*Ettoekhae?! Ettoekhae?!* I began to really panic. A light bulb appeared ontop of my head,

* I hope this will work*

I opened his mouth, I closed my eyes as i breathe in and i gave him a mouth to mouth resuscitation. 

Myungsoo's POV

*Oh my god.......* My eyes grew bigger at her sudden action.

*This was not what i was hoping to happen.....but.....it's okay. I think this my chance.* I secretly smile. As she was giving me air through , i began to kiss her passionately as i close my eyes. I could feel her was shocked by my action. I could feel a fireworks in my heart as i could felt that Soorin was kissing me back.

*Yes! Yes! She kiss me back!* I bit her lip, begging for entrance and she opened , letting my tongue entered. Our tongue were fighting for dominance.

Suddenly, the thunder boom the area along with a raindrops falling from the heavy gray cloud, but we both ignore it and continue kissing.

*Soorin ah, i will never let you disappointed. I will always make you happy. Thanks for melt the ice inside me.*

Soorin's POV

I could feel the raindrops falling on my back, my hair was getting wet but i ignored it. I love the feeling as we both were kissing.

*Oppa, you're such a thief. You stole my heart.* We both broke the kiss gasping for air. He sat up infront of me. We both smile,

" I didn't know that you like me too." We both said in unison and we both laughed. Soon, our clothes were drenched. I blushed realising what have we done.

*He stole my first kiss....my first love.* I smiled.

Suddenly, i felt i was lifted up. I gasped in shocked. I turned around, Myungsoo was smiling at me,

"Would you be mine?" He asked as he was carrying me in a bridal style.

I blushed at his confession, hiding my blushed cheek and nodded.

"YES! YES! Yahoooo! Soorin is my girlfriend!" He spun me around in excitement, i screamed afraid of falling but with a smile on my face.

"I love you Soorin." He smiled.

"I love you too Myungsoo." I smiled back, he leaned forward for a kiss again but i put my index finger on his lip.

He looked at me with confusion, "Save it later. We should head home now, like really. Look we're drenched." I said, pouting.

"Okaay jagiya~" He cooed.