Angry Howon

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Myungsoo's POV

I went to school as usual with INFINITE. I went to my locker to grab my subject books and went to Infinite hangout classroom to meet the rest of them.

"Yo!" Woohyun welcome me with a girl beside her.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Yo watsup!" The rest welcomed me too.

I just smiled and sat down on the couch. I flipped open my albums, something slipped out from it and fell onto my lap. I picked it up, it was the planning of Plan B written down on the paper.

*Well, i don't need this anymore. I just wanted get closer to Soorin.* I crumpled the paper and threw it into the bin.

Howon's POV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96NkWbWrbzk ( EXO K - History )


*Myungsoo is weird. He will usually replied back our 'watsup' to him but today, he just smiled and sat down on the couch, looking through his album photos.* I looked at him.

A piece of paper slipped out of the album photos, he picked it up. He looked at it for awhile and he crumpled it, throwing away into the bin.

*What's that?* Curiousity striked me. I looked at the bin from afar.

"Yo Bro! Class gonna start in 3minutes, let's go." Dongwoo said, everyone include me nodded. All of us grabbed our bags and books and head out of the classroom except for me. I waited for everyone to exit the classroom.

* I wonder what was written on that paper * I looked at the bin and turned back to them. All of them have left to their class. I went towards the bin and picked up the crumpled paper. I opened it and read it,

" 1) Make Soorin accept my apology. 2) Be friends with her. 3) Make her fall in love with me. 4) Became couple 5) Play with her heart. 6) Embarrassed her infront of everyone in school 7) Dumped her." My eyes grew widened seeing this.

*What the hell is this?! Making her get embarrassed infront of everyone?! DUMPED HER?!* It made my blood boiled up, i crumpled back the paper. My knuckled turned white.

"Once a playboy, always a playboy eh? My sister ain't gonna be your victim,Myungsoo." I clenched my teeth.

Soorin's POV

I went to the classroom just in time. I straight away went to my seat place and fixed my geeks spec as i placed my bag onto the seat next to me, yeah who one to sit with the nerd? I rewind the moments with Myungsoo oppa at the cafe yesterday. 

* So that made him like that? Doesn't serious in love? Became cold? I pity him. * 

BREEEKKK!

The sound of the chair being dragged, it's annoyed me. I immediately turned around with an annoyed faced. I gasped at what i saw.

"Halo~" Myungsoo waved at me, standing.

"Mind me sitting here?" He pointed to the seat next to me.

I couldn't say anything but nodded, putting away my bag letting him sit down. I snapped out of gaze.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered harshly to him while covering my face with my book, everyone in the class was looking at us.

"Me doing here? I'm here to study what else? I transfered to this class." He smiled. What? He got to be kidding me, he don't even like to study. Wait...did he smiled? In school, infront of others? Did he ate something wrong?

"Okay, don't talk to me. I don't want to be dead." I can feel the girls in my classroom were staring at me with flames around them.

*It's a bad start of today...*

------------------------------------------

"Oppa! I'm home!" I shouted as i closed the door, entering the living room.

"I'm here." He said in the kitchen.

I peeked over, "Eoh? You okay?" He was gazing out, staring at the kitchen wall.

"Yes. Soorin ah." He looked at me.

"Nae?" I tilted my head.

"Don't go near with Myungsoo, treat him like a stranger." He said with a monotone voice.

"Eh? What do you mean? We both are friends." 

"If i said don't then don't. Listen to me." His voice getting higher.

"But why?!" I shouted

"IF I SAID DON'T MEANS DON'T!" He basically shouting at me.

I flinched at his harsh loud voice, this was my first time hearing him shouting at me. He never shouted at me before.

"Why are you like this?! Treating Myungsoo oppa like a stranger without a reason?! Look! It's my life who i want to be with or i want to be friend with! It's my life! Not yours! Does it affect you?! HUH?!" I shouted back with an teary eyes.

"Myungsoo oppa?! Tsk." He scoffed.

"I'M YOUR BROTHER! It does affect me!" He continue.

"SO WHAT IF YOU A-"

DUGEUN..DUGEUN..DUGEUN..DUGEUN

My heart started to palpitate very fast again. My heart started to ache and my chest felt tightened again like when i was trapped inside the storage room. My vision started to blur. I looked at Howon oppa, he was like mumbling something. 

"Ahh!" I shouted in pain, clutching onto my left chest.

"Soorin! Are you okay?!" Howon oppa hold onto my shoulder.

I almost dropped onto the floor but luckily Howon oppa caught me. I kept clutching tight onto my left chest, the pain was very unbearable. I felt like i'm out of breath. I gasped for air. I could feel Howon oppa panicking..

"Soorin! Soorin! Oh my god, are you okay?!" He shook onto my shoulder.

"Ahh! Oppa! It's hurt!!" I grabbed onto Howon oppa's uniform sleeve with my free hand.

"Hurt? What hurt?!" He asked.

"My chest!" I shouted, tears flowing out from my eyes.