Cheering Up

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMIDcWVidQ ( Infinite - Nothing's Over )

Narrator's POV

Myungsoo brushed off Soorin's bangs while watching her beautiful figure sleeping on the bed. Myungsoo couldn't help but to stare at her perfect feature figure.He felt so lucky to meet a person like her, she made him turned back into the old and warm him,

"Starting from now onwards. I'm gonna be your angel. I'll always by your side." He smiled.

*I'll make you smile today. I'll.* I leaned in and pecked on her cheek.

With that pecks, she woke up. Myungsoo immediately stood up from his seat,

"Feeling better? Any headache? Want me to call the doctor? or do-" He asked many question and got cut off by Soorin.

"I'm okay. You don't have to." Soorin weakly smile. Her face quite was pale.

"You sure?" Myungsoo sit back.

Soorin nodded with an assuring smile. Myungsoo hung his head low,

"I'm sorry for destroying your chances." He felt guilty once again.

"Aniya. I think it wasn't the time. Maybe it wasn't my luck yet. It's not your fault." She looked at him and hold up his chin, making him looked up.

"Come on, smile." He didn't smile.

"Oppa~" She made an aegyo and finally Myungsoo smile.

"See, you look more charming if you smile. So smile more oppa." She smile.

"By the way, i brought you something." He took something out from his bag,

"Ta-dah!" He took out two heartshape white cookies and made an aegyo with it.

Soorin's POV

"Hahahah! You look so cute. Oh my god, i didn't know that my boyfriend was that cute." I pinched his cheek.

"Aww-owww." He whined in pain after i released it.

"It's painful." He rubbed his cheek, pouted.

*So cute~!*

"Stop that. You look much cuter than me." I pouted this time.

"Awww~ For me, you're cute than anything except for our future baby child." He smiled.

*Awwwww~ He already think about we get married.*

"Here, one for you," He gave me one of the cookies. "And this for me." He unwrapped the plastic and start to eat it. 

I stare at him, eating the cookie. He noticed it,

"Eh? Not eating?" he stopped eating. I shook my head and start to eat mine.

 

 

"I'm bored here." I pouted in boredom as i looked out through the window.

My phone suddenly vibrated, i opened the message,

 

From: Howon Oppa <3

Annyeong Soorin ah! How? Gettin better? Mianhae, i couldn't visit you today. I'm busy right now. If you have any problem, message me or call me okay? Take care my cute dongsaeng <3

 

*Busy? He never been busy before.* I confused as i put away my phone.

"It's your brother, Hoya right?" Myungsoo said with his eyes closing lying on the couch.

*E-eh?! H-how he know that?!* I gasped.

"Don't worry. I'll keep it as secret. Your brother told me about it." He opened his eyes and smile at me.

"You better." I sighed in relief.

"OPPA!" I shouted. He jumped out of his seat at the couch and rushed towards me.

"Ah! Nae? What's wrong? Anything hurts?! Where?! Where?!"  He started to look all my body for any pain i felt.

I chuckled at his worried action. He looked at me, "Wae?"

"You're such a overprotective boyfriend." I laughed.

"Pft..." He pouted.

"Yah, stop it." I hit him lightly.

"I want go to the garden." I pointed out through the window.

"No way. You're still weak." He disagreed.

I started to whine like a small child, "Oppa...please~ Jaebal. I want to go there." I pointed violently this time.

"Aish, fine. Wait here." He went out and came back with a wheelchair.

I got off from the bed and my leg suddenly wobbled and i lose my balance.

"Woah, becareful baby." Thanks to Myungsoo. He managed to catch me in time. He carried me in a bridal style and put me in the wheelchair.

I couldn't help to smile at how sweet he is. He pushed the handle of the wheelchair as we went to the Hospital Garden.

 

"Waaah~ Oppa, look! It's so beautiful." I pointed to a flower. I sniffed it. 

"It smells good too." I looked at him.

"Not beautiful as you." He smiled.

"So cheeky~" I chuckled.

He pushed the wheelchair to the bench and he sat down while placing the wheelchair infront of him which basically i'm facing him.

He stare at me and i stare at him back. Soon, we have a staring game contest.

"Yah! Oppa, stop it already." I waved my hand infront of his face and he snapped out of gaze.

"Haha, i'm sorry. But i really couldn't help to stare a beautiful angel fell from the heaven which i'm talking to right now."

I blushed. I hung my head low, hiding my blushed cheek.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend so cute when she's blushing." He teased.

Myungsoo's POV

As both of us chit-chatting. I saw a man playing with his guitar. I've an idea.

"Soorin ah, wait here. Okay?" I told her and she nodded.

I ran to the man who was sitting on bench with his guitar,

"Hmm..Excuse me, can i lend your guitar for awhile? I want to sing something from my sick girlfriend." I smiled to him, he looked at me, he was in an age around 40+

"Aigoo... Such a romantic guy eh? Haha, sure. Go on." He gave me the guitar and i thank him, bowing in respect.

"Good luck young man." He patted my shoulder and i left.

"Get ready to be surprise Soorin." I smile.

Soorin's POV

"Where did he go? Toilet?" I looked around.

"If he went to the toilet, it will not take him so long." I pouted in boredom. Suddenly i felt someone pushed my wheelchair.

I turned around with shocked, "Don't worry. I'm a nurse. Someone requested me to bring you somewhere in this garden." A female nurse smile at me.

*Myungsoo?* I just nodded and looked infront.

Suddenly i heard someone singing with some people cheering background,

*It sounds like Myungsoo's voice* I started to look around,

If our hearts for each other are beating
If I call your name with my voice, it starts

You are my angel, my only cover girl
(My cover girl, I will have you)
I shout louder, you are mine (I can be loud)
My burning heart has focused on you
My eyes will only hold you (in my heart, there's only you)

I only need one, I only need one (please remember)
You know it, it's obvious (baby my girl)
Completely trust me, just trust me
Then I am yours, for always~

(Infinite - Cover Girl)

I saw a guy sitting on a chair, strumming the guitar, singing. There was quite many people and some patients clapping following the rhythm of the song.

"Oh my god, isn't that Myungsoo." I covered my mouth with both of my hand.

"You're such a lucky girl to have a romantic guy like him." He brought me infront of the stage and left.

Myungsoo sang while contacting his eyes with mine. *He's so sweet.* I smiled at him.

He sang until the end of the song,

"You like it baby?" He asked speaking through the microphone. Everyone who was there, awed.

I nodded, he got off from the stage putting the guitar on the chair and came towards me.

"I love you Soorin." He kissed me on my lip.

"Love you too babe." I managed to say between the kiss.

Everyone clapped and awed our romantic scene.

*Please don't ever leave me Myungsoo*


A boring chapter isn't it? :( Doing a double update tomorrow :D 

Comment okay? :D Do UpVote this fanfic? :) If i get more UpVote then i will frequently update more than twice? How about that? Deal? Haha XD I'm so silly >_^ 

Yeay! My left arm is gonna be fully recovered soon :D