A Date

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

ANNYEONG ^_^ I've decided to put "You,Your and Yours" inside this fic starting from this chapter onwards ^^ Hope you don't mind :D


Narrator's POV

You woke up as you can feel a sun ray hit on you. You groaned as you stir to other side of the bed blocking the sun ray hitting your face. *Who the hell push away the curtain?* You pulled up your blanket with annoyance.

"Soorin ah, wakey wakey~" You immediately shot opened your eyes and got up as you heard the voice.

"Who ask you to enter my room without my permission?!" You shouted.

"Woah, chill. Hoya asked me too." Hyunwoo neatly tied the curtain.

You could feel your eyes swollen, you touch your eyes. *There's a eyebag...NOO!* 

"Why do i have to wake up early? Today is Saturday." You decided to lie back down on the bed but Hyunwoo pulled your hand, getting up.

"Come on, get up. We're going out today." he smiled.

"Going out? To where?" 

"Anywhere, i want to light up your mood. Quickly get ready okay?"

He went out of your room.

You sighed. Then, suddenly Myungsoo striked in your mind, you still could feel the pain in your heart. 

*No.No...It's over. Maybe we're not meant to be together. I've to move on. He already got his fiancee.* You smiled in confidence.

*Shall get ready now.*

------------------------------

"Hmmm...i'm really a good looking guy." Hyunwoo looked at his reflection on the mirror,

He smiled, *I must make Soorin laugh and smile today.* He pumped up his fist,

"HWAITING HYUNWOO." He winked.

He quickly got a casual outfit and get ready.

-------------------------------

You look at your reflection image on the full view mirror,

*I do look really pretty.* You smile. *Should i stop being a nerdy to school? Maybe i should.* You  grabbed your sling handbag and hung it over your shoulder and went down to the living room.

"Eh? Soorin ah, where are you going?" Hoya asked as he went out from his room, going to the kitchen.

"Ah, i'm going out with Hyunwoo." You sat down on the couch.

"Date you mean?" He smirked. Your cheek pinked.

"Oppa aniya!" You shook your head.

"haha, okay. Have fun." He smiled.

"Nae." You straightened your outfit as you waited for Hyunwoo.

*what took him so long. Did he fell asleep?* you looked at the clock wall.

BAM! THUD! THUD! THUD!

You turned to look at the staircase, Hyunwoo was running down the stair.

*Wow...he looks...handsome* You stare at him. He cheekly smiled as he scratched his head,

"Sorry if i took to long to get ready." He apologised.

"Ahh, it's okay." You shook your head.

"Kaja?" He held out his hand, you looked at his hand to his face.

"What?" He innocently asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGzYmIlA7s ( Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything? )

*Why are you acting like we're already so close.* You stood up and grabbed his hand. You can see him smiling. Both of you went out, walking down the streeet, holding hand.

*Omg...did she really accept my hand?* Hyunwoo thought as inside him was shouting fanboying.

You noticed that he's blushing, "Oppa, are you okay?" You chuckled.

"Ah wad? N-nae, i'm okay." He smiled.

*Shy type guy." Both of your heart were beating very fast.

*What is this? Am i getting that same feeling whenever i'm with Myungsoo.* You thought.

*Aish, this feeling. Stop it.* Hyunwoo thought.

Both of you went the Ice Cream Parlour, you looked at all those variable ice cream flavour.

"Hmmm...what should i choose?"  Your view stucked on the Cookies and Cream flavour.

"I'll take the Cookies and Cream flavour." You said to the person at the cashier.

"Oppa, how about you?" You looked at him.

"I'll take the Vanilla Chocolate Chip flavour." He said.

You're about to take out your wallet but Hyunwoo stopped you,

"Today's my treat." He smiled, paying the ice cream and took the ice cream from the person.

"Here's yours." He gave you, your Cookies and Cream ice cream. Both of you continue walking down the street.

"Gomawo oppa." You your ice cream, "Hmm....It's so delicious." You your lip.

Hyunwoo noticed how you your lip, he gulped. He stared at your pink kissable lip.

*Your lip make me wanting to kiss you.....*

"Oppa?" You waved your hand infront of his face, he didn't blinked.

"OPPA!" You clapped once and he snapped out.

"What's wrong? Something on my face?" You asked.

"Aniya....i just want to taste yours." He said. *Yeah, taste what's your lip taste like.* 

"Mine ice cream? Sure." You stretched your arm to let him taste yours.

*Hehe, indirect kiss?* He secretly smile. "Hmmm! Yours taste really nice." He smiled giving up a thumb up.

"Ikr, this is my favourite flavour." You continue your ice cream.

-----------------

Myungsoo sat on the sofa with his leg over another in a man way. He was in a bad mood at how Sohee kept clinging on him.

"Oppa~ Please~ Accompany me to the mall. I want to shopping." Sohee begged.

"Can't you just go for shopping with noona?!" He annoyedly answered.

"Shiro! I want with you." She sat beside me and hug my arm.

"I'm tired okay." He watched the TV.

"Fine, since you're like this. I'm going to tell Myunga unnie that you're acting like this towards me." She got up, about to walk away.

*Oh !* He quickly grabbed her hand. "Okay fine. I'll go with you."

"Yes! That's my oppa." She kissed on his cheek and went to take her purse.

Myungsoo quickly wiped away his cheek where she kissed him, *Erghh~ Do digusting.*

He sighed, *I miss Soorin. I wonder what she's doing right now....Pabo! Of course, she's crying right now ....maybe. Because of yesterday.* His shoulder slumped down, *I really miss you Soorin.*

"Oppa! Kaja!" She clinged around my arm as we went out, good that i already wearing a  casual outfit.

---------------------

Hyunwoo and you have been window shopping at the street. You spotted a tteokbokki stand across the road, and you seems to craving for it,

"Oppa! Let's eat tteokbokki." You smiled as you cross the road without precaution.

BEEEPP!!!!

You turned to your side and you saw a fast speed motorcycle coming towards you, Hyunwoo looked at your statue figure. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled towards him. Just in time, the motorcyle passed by behind you. You're too frightened that you closed your eyes when Hyunwoo pulled  you. He was hugging you,

"Are you okay?" Hyunwoo's voice seems worried. You're shaking.

"It's okay. You're safe now." He your hair,

"Pabo...next time becareful okay?"

*It feels so good and warm, having you in my arm.* Hyunwoo smiled. You slowly pulled away,

"I...I-I'm s-sorry." You're quite embarrassed.

"You're craving for tteokbokki don't you?" He asked, you nodded.

"Leggo!" He grabbed your hand with him as he carefully crossed the road.

You felt so safe with him. You smiled looking at the skinship moment just now, you blushed.

*I feel so secure in your arm just now.* You looked at his back, still smiling.

"Ahjumma, can we have 1 serving of Tteokbokki." Hyunwoo ordered.

"Nae, coming right up." She smiled. Both of  you settled down at the bench infront of the stand with a long table infront of it. The old lady scooped up the tteokbokki into a plastic bowl and poked in two toothpick into the rice cake,

"Here." She put on the table,

"Hmmm~" You smelled the tasty aroma, "Kamsahamnida ahjumma." Both of you thanks her, she smiled.

"Let's dig in!" You smiled as you popped in one of the rice cake into your mouth, "Hmmm! Delicious!" You acted like you're in a CF.

Hyunwoo laughed at you, "You're so funny." he chewed onto the rice cake in his mouth.

*Keep smiling. I want to see you keep smiling.* He felt like he had accomplished his mission for today.

"Say ahh." You turn, you saw Hyunwoo poked onto the rice cake and held it infront of your mouth with his hand below the food,preventing the sauce dripped.

You opened your mouth as he fed you. You feel like he's your boyfriend as he acted so nice to you. *You remind me of Myungsoo* as you looked at him eating.

"My turn, say ahh." He opened his mouth, as you was about to feed him, you quickly popped it into your mouth.

"Meh-rong~" You sticked out your tongue, teasing. He laughed at your childish attitude,

"Awww. Both of you are so cute. You both must be a couple, eoh?" the old lady smiled.

"An-" Your about to deny but Hyunwoo answered,

"Yes we are ahjumma, thanks for the praise." Hyunwoo smiled.

"Aigooo...You both really remind me the young me when i'm dating with my husband." She laughed.

You just smiled at how she thought that Hyunwoo is your boyfriend. Both of you had finished eating and Hyunwoo paid for it. Both of you bowed to the old lady and waved goodbye to her.

"Hmm...what should we do now?" You tapped both of your index finger together looking at him.

"Let's go to the arcade!" He suggested. He pulled your hand as he led the way,

"Arcade?" You asked, he didn't answered.

Both of you arrived at the arcade, the place was blasting with DDR's music. You saw many type of Toy Catcher inside, you stare at the Despicable Me minions plush toy. Hyunwoo looked at where you're looking at,

"You want me to catch it for you?" He asked.

"No no. It's okay." you shook your head,

"Don't lie. You want it don't you? Let me try." He pulled you towards the Toy Catcher, he insert a coin and you watched him trying to catch the minions plush toy. He failed at the 1st try, he insert a coin again and tried a second attempt but he failed again, the plush toy kept fall from the grab.

"Oppa! Fighting!" You gave him support. He tried his 3rd attempt, the claw grabbed onto the plus toy,

"OMG! Don't let it fall." You watched the claw grabbed the plush toy and bring it into the hole.

It successfully dropped into the hole, "YAY! You managed to grab it!" You ligtly hit his shoulder with excitement, he took the plus toy and gave it to you,

"Awww...thanks oppa!" You took the minion plush toy and hugged him. He liked the skinhsip between you and him. He smiled in victory,

"I'll named him, Hyunnie." You patted the plus toy head.

"Wae?" Hyunwoo asked

"Because you caught him and it will remind me of you whenever i looked at this plushie toy." You hugged the plush toy.

*Aww....no wonder Myungsoo fall for you.*

"Don't make me blush." Hyunwoo said as he walked away, preventing you from seein his red cheek.

"You blushed?!" You laughed.