Miserable

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

Today you were discharge and you went back home together with appa and Howon happily.
 
"You know the house was like a haunted house without you." Howon pouted as they sat down on the living room feeling tired.
 
"I'm glad to be back home. Hospital is like hell for me, eating those bitter taste medicines eww." you scrunched  up your nose.
 
"And and i miss attending school so much, i bet i have missed ALOT ALOT of lessons omg." you sighed as Howon and appa looked at you talking non stop.
 
"Oppa, where is Hyunwoo oppa?"
 
"He'a staying at his friend house for a 1week sleepover."
 
"Ohhh."
 
*No wonder i didnt saw him.*
 
Soon after they have washed up they went to watch the television. As time fly passed, it was already night. You went to your room and jumped on your bed as you miss your comfort bed so much.
 
You saw your favourite canon camera on the night stand and you grabbed it as you started to look through all the pictures you have taken. You laughed at some candid pictures of Howon. As you were looking through with a smile, you paused on a picture and your smile were gone.
 
 
It was a picture of a guy. The guy who made you smile often, who used to be your enemies,who had your first kiss, who made you feel love, who made you cry many times because of him and.....who used to be your boyfriend. And that guy was obviously Myungsoo. It was a picture of him when you saw him at the nature park coincidentally.
 
A tear escape your eyes as you blinked. You honestly miss his scent, his warm hug and his smile who always made your heart fluttered. You miss him so much to be honest.
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I finally went back home after hanging out at Sunggyu hyung's apartment together with other Infinite members. I walked towards the stair to my room and i saw my sister standing opposite top at the edge of the stair looking at me.
 
"It's already 1am you know. Where have you been? Did you get drunk? Do you know that you have school in 7hours more?" she bombard me with many question.
 
I just ignored her and made my way to room. She grabbed my arm before i could enter my room. I turned around,
 
"You love to see me in miserable state dont you? Making me live with full of miserable is your forte right? Well, congratulations. You have successfully made me to." Sadness was plastered on my face as i told her.
 
I look down as i continue,
 
"You have successfully made Soorin getting tired of me till she choose Hyunwoo over me. Do you know that i really love her so much and she was the one who made me smile again and made me forget about Haera. She made me changed to my original self who used to be cheerful and happy but now....eversince you're back, everything was a disaster." tears escaped again from my eyes as i kept looking at the floor.
 
Author's POV
 
Myungna felt guilty for making her own brother cried because of her, he lost the love from Soorin whom he love so much from the bottom of his heart.
 
It's rare for her to see him cry because of a girl. She let go of his arm,
 
"M-myungsoo ah, mianhae. Jinjja mianhae." She apologised for what she did. She just realised that her hatred towards Howon and his family had gone too much that it also affect him badly. Now, it was Myungsoo turned to feel really hurt like how she felt few years ago when she have to study abroad and Howon didnt want to remain the relationship with her and decided to break up.
 
Myungsoo was shocked to see her sister apologising sincerely to him. It was like the old cheerful,loving and caring Myungna who he used to know is back. He hugged her as he let out all those tears which he have been holding back.
 
"Jinjja mianhae." she apologised again.
 
"I forgive you....noona." he sobbed.
 
"I can see that your love to Soorin is very strong and as my apology i will made you two back together again." She caress his hair.
 
"The rice had became porridge noona. I dont think you will be able to." 
 
"If only i didnt made up all those fake fiancee of yours, all this thing wont be happening. I regret for my deeds. I'm sure that Soorin still love you Myungsoo, there must be a reason why she choose Hyunwoo over you. No matter what i will help you Myungsoo."
 
"Gomawo noona."
 
The Next Day
 
You went down to the dining table for a breakfast with appa and Howon. You felt a like a family now but wasnt that complete because your mother wasnt here.
 
"Morning appa! Morning oppa!" you gave them a peck on their cheek before sitting down on the chair and ate you favourite blueberry pancakes.
 
"Mmm, delicious. Who made this?" you asked.
 
"Appa did it not me." Howon said as he was chewing on his pancakes.
 
"Woaah~ Appa i really love it." you gave him a thumbs up.
 
"I'm glad you like it." he smiled.
 
"Let's go now Soorin or else we are going to be late." Howon got up as he grabbed his bag. 
 
"Bye appa!" he waves as he go out.
 
"YAH OPPA! WAIT FOR ME!" you quickly drank your strawberry milk and grabbed your bag, running towards the door.
 
"Bye appa!!" you shouted.
 
"Bye! BECAREFUL ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL!" appa reminded with a shout.
 
You brisk walk to catch up with Howon because you couldnt get exhausted with your weak heart.
 
"Op-" You were about to shout his name but he was out of your sight.
 
"Where is he?" you asked yourself.
 
You lool around and you couldnt see him. You sigh,
 
"Great, i have to go to school alone."