Plan B on mission~ Part 2

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsyd8Itzqg ( 4MEN - Ttok Ttok Ttok )


Narrator's POV

Soorin was at the library, having a reading time instead going for a lunch at the cafeteria. Myungsoo was at the library too but he was avoiding Soorin from seeing him. She wasn't really reading actually, she was day dreaming while looking blankly on the page of the book she was holding.

*I'm afraid that the doctor couldn't find any donor for my heart in time.*

*What if i suddenly left this Earth without saying a proper goodbye?* She started to think negatively.

Myungsoo who was watching every movement she make, confused looking at Soorin who he thought that she was reading, kept reading on the same page for almost 15minutes and he realised that Soorin was actually reading the book upside down.

Myungsoo smiled and shot up from his seat and went sit beside her. He eventually, turned the upside down book,

"I wonder how you read the book upside down." he smiled at her.

Soorin's POV

I snapped out of gaze and realised that Myungsoo was beside me. Wait.....did he just smile? The cold as ice kingka smile?! I looked around ensuring that no one was in the library except for the teacher in charge of the library. I admit that, he should smile more...his smile   were beautiful, it perfectly suit him. 

"What you want?" i asked in cold tone.

"Can we be friends instead of enemies?" He asked, while taking some random books and looking through it.

*Friends? Are you kidding me? Who wants to be friend with the nerd?* I fixed my geek spec and looked at him.

"You gotta be kidding me." I scoffed. I stood up from my seat and walked away.

"Hey wait! I'm not. I want to be your friend, really." He followed me, he was walking backward while looking at me, infront of me.

"Can you stop following me around?!" I paused walking and looked at him.

"Until you wants to be my friend." He smirked.

*What was his motive?*

*Friends with a kingka? Hmm.... not bad i think. I think he was truly wants to be my friends. If he became my friend, i hope all the bullying that i had to endure everyday, will stop.* i thought for awhile.

"Okay then. And now, can you stop following me around?" I said.

"Yes!" He pumped up his fist. "See you after school....ermm." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Soorin. Lee Soorin." i smiled.

Myungsoo's POV

This was my first time seeing her smile. She looks beautiful when she's smile. I looked at her face......but her eyes. It shows me that, there was a sadness behind it. 

*Why am i caring about her? Gaah! I'm supposed to get revenge on her.*

"Hello? Yah! L? Are you there?" She waved her hands infront of me.

"Ey?" I snapped out.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Ah yeah. By the way, don't call me L." I smiled.

"Call me Myungsoo Oppa." She was shocked by what i said.

"W-what?!" Her eyes grew widened.

"W-we just became friends. How can i call you t-that?" She looked away. She blushed.

*Already fall for me? Tsk.*

"Pleasee~" I forcefully have to do an aegyo.

"Stop it. I-it doesn't suit you." She kept looking away.

"Shiro~ Until you want to call me Myungsoo Oppa." i kept doing it.

"F-fine! M-myungsoo....." She closed her eyes.

"Oppa!" She said and she ran away.

*How cute.....What the hell? Stop it Myungsoo! Erghh!* i shrugged it off.

*Mission: Making Soorin became my friend... TICK!* I smirked