The End of the Date

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

The date of the day have ended. Myungsoo and you were walking with hands interwined walking back home. Being a gentleman, he's going to send you home first. You can't stop smiling at how sweet, lovely and caring he was for the whole day.

You hugged your arm around his and leaned your head on his forearm. Myungsoo looked at you, "Are you tired?"

You nodded. He caressed your hair and patted your head. He's literally pouring out love and care to you.

"Do you want to take the bus or taxi? Since you're tired right now, I'm sure you don't want to walk more." He suggested.

"Let's just take the bus." You decided.

"Sure. There's a bus stop nearby." He pointed and both of you walked towards there.

After waiting for few minutes, a bus came and both of you board it. You sat with Myungsoo and your seat was beside the window. At how sleepy you were, you immediately fell asleep after yawning. Your head was leaning against the window and Myungsoo noticed it. He slowly brought your head to his shoulder with his hand.

He studied your face since your're asleep. He smiled at you. He saw your handbag that you're still clutching on and he fumbled around his jeans front pocket for something. He's relieved that the things were there. He took it out and secretly put it inside your handbag. * I hope it will surprise you.* He thought and leaned his head ontop of yours.

When the bus almost arrived at a bus stop that nearby your house, Myungsoo lightly woke you up. You opened your eyes tiredly and looked around, "We have arrived?"

"Yeah, come on. Let's alight now." He held your hands and together alighted the bus.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. Myungsoo found it cute when you did that. He noticed that you're still sleepy so he squatted down infront of you. You looked confused by his action and asked, "Are you tired? Is your leg in pain?"

Myungsoo laughed at your question. He shook his head. "Ani. I was offering you a piggyback, silly."

"Piggyback? For what? My house is just nearby." You said.

"So stuborn." Myungsoo said and he moved backward and grabbed both of your legs, carrying you up.

"Yah! Myungsoo!!" You panicked when he did that since you're in the verge of falling down.

"If you don't want to the ground to welcome you, hold onto me." He smiled and walked.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned your body against his back. "Am I heavy?"

He shook his head. "You're not heavy at all. You're totally light. Have you been eating well? It seems like you lost weight."

*He noticed about my body. He so observant.* You bit your lower lip.

"Of course. I'm always good when it comes to eat." You proudly replied.

Myungsoo nodded his head in understanding, "It's good then if you've been eating well."

You looked at your watch and your eyes widened. It was already almost 11.30PM. You hope your father was not at the living room, sitting on the couch waiting for you to enter the house. Finally, both of you had reached infront of your house. Myungsoo help you to get down and got up.

"Thank you so much for today. I really enjoyed. It's been a long time I've fun till night." You smiled at him sweetly.

Myungsoo took a step infront of you and hugged you. "Your welcome, my girl."

You hugged him back and both of you remained in that position for few seconds. You inhaled his scent and closed your eyes. Both of you pulled away and Myungsoo grinned shyly as he rubbed his nape. He took out his car key and unlocked his car which had been parking there. He jabbed his thumb at his car, "So, I'm going now. Sleep well. Have a good sleep and Goodnight." He blew a goodbye fly kiss and winked at you.

You pretend to catch his fly kiss and insert it in your heart. Myungsoo chuckled and got in the car. You still standing there to watch him leave. He waved at you from inside and he drove away. You watched his car driving away, distance away from you before entering your house.

You opened the door and surprised to see someone's back. He's sitting on the couch. It seems like he had been waiting for you to come back since he's not even switching on the TV infront.

He got up and turned around. He smiled at your presence. You closed and locked the door behind. "You're still awake. Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"

"I'm glad you have come back home safely. I was really worried for your safety since you're coming back home late." Hyunwoo said with concern.

"You shouldn't have to since-"

"Yeah, I know. Myungsoo sending you back home. But still, I'm worried." He cut you off.

"You're like my father, you know." You smiled as your shook your head. "I'm going up to my room. Goodnight." You headed up to your room as Hyunwoo looked at you while still standing.

Hyunwoo heaved a sigh. "I'm glad you're okay. I was just too worried because I'm afraid you will fall into unconscious suddenly in the middle of the date with him."

*I hope you're treating her well, Myungsoo. If you don't, I'm gonna steal her away from you.*


Sorry for the boring chapter. My mind was totally blank right now XD I will produce more interesting chapters. So are you ready for the in few more chapters?

Oh and welcome my new fanfic ^_^ If you're a fan of Baekhyun or Luhan, do check it up :D *Psst, there's Myungsoo too inside the fic.*

Mr. Popular and I