What? It can't be....

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6YLi9p5gM&feature=related ( EXO - Baby Don't Cry )


Narrator's POV

Everyone of the Infinite went back home. Hoya was worried about Soorin but he couldn't show it because he didn't want his friends to curious about his relationship with Soorin and causes the secret to be leak. 

Soorin was lying on her hospital bed in her patient's costume. She flashbacked what had happen at the school just now. She remembered when she bumped onto Myungsoo and that time was her first time talking to him.

"Erghh. Cut it! Why am i thinking about him?" I ruffled my hair.

"Miss Lee Soorin?" i turned around, i saw a woman in her 30's wih a doctor suit by the door.

"Yes?"

"Hi i'm Doctor Yoon. Nice to meet you." She smiled as she sat beside me, on the chair.

I smiled and handshake with her. "Well, i'm here to talk about your health."

I nodded, gesturing her to go on.

"Have you been feeling like, you're out of breath whenever your heat palpitated very very fast? and nose bleeding?"  She asked.

"Nae." i felt a lump in my throat.

"Well, i'm sad to tell this that." She breathe in before continuing. "Your heart is very weak because you're suffering from a heart cancer." 

Soorin's POV

"What?! It's impossible!" My eyes starting to well up.

"It can't be." i shook my head in disbelief.

"From the result i got, it was a passed down from one of your parent. That means, maybe either your mom or dad had a heart cancer and it was passed down by a genes which is now in your body." She explained.

"Avoid doing vigorous exercise or any activities that making you very tired." She continued.

I just nodded.

"But don't worry. It wasn't in a last stage." She smiled, "We are trying out best to find a donor for your heart as soon as possible before the bacteria starting to spread out to your whole body."

"D-doctor Yoon." I called her.

"Nae?" She jotted down something before looking at me.

"Can you please not to tell anyone about my condition?" I asked for a favour.

"Why?" she asked, i explained everything and she nodded.

"Okay then, since it's your decision. I'll help you. By the way, you may be discharge tomorrow. I'll gave an appointment for your check up next month." She stood up from her seat.

"I'll take my leave now, if you need any help just press onto the red button beside your bed and the nurse will came for your help." She smile and leave.

My tears starting to flow out from my eyes, "What if the bacteria start to spread out before i could get a donor for my heart?" i began to think negative.

"One of your parent had a heart cancer." the word kept ringing in my mind.

"That means, it's either my mom or dad have it....... Umma.. Appa. where are you guys?" I began to cry.

Flashback:

-Back to few years ago-

"Where are you~ I'm gonna find you~" Umma cooed.

"Shh! Keep quiet or else umma will found us." Appa and Howon oppa whispered to me as we hid behind a bushes.

"Arraso." I whispered back, nodding.

 

"BANG!" Umma pointed an toy gun, shooting at appa.

"Arghh!" Appa pretended to get shot and he fell onto the ground.

"My angel~ Run!" He said, in a acting in pain voice.

"Ahhh! RUN!" I shouted, Howon oppa hold onto my hand as we ran through the field.

"Waaahaahaha!" Umma lifted me up and spun around me. " I caught you! "

"Ahh! Rinnie!" Howon oppa shouted. 

"Bang!" Umma shooted oppa with her toy gun.

"Arghh... Rinnie, Umma shot me!" He clutched onto his chest and actingly fainted. 

"Hehehe, now you're mine now." Umma smirked at me.

"Ahhh! Umma! You look like a ert!" I shouted.

End Of Flashback

Howon/Hoya's POV

I couldn't stop worrying about Soorin. I looked at Infinite who's playing " Truth Or Dare " game on the floor, sitting in a circle.

"Dongwoo, truth or dare?" Woohyun asked.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to kiss Sungyeol." Woohyun smirked.

"What? Eeee! Ewww! Yah! I'm not a gay okay?!" He protest.

"I don't care. Do it or your money goes to us." Myungsoo smirked this time as he sticked his hand out.

How could they not worried about Soorin?! Oh yeah right, Soorin was not something special to them neither friends. But she's my sister. I couldn't just sit still here.

" I must accompanied Soorin. Yeah I must." I shot up from the couch.

"Guys, i'm heading home now. Headache striked me." I lied as i pretended to rub my temples.

"Oh, okay then. Take care." They said in unison.

"Bye!" I put on my jacket before heading out of the house.


Double update today! Thanks to those who comment on chapter 2. You make me felt so happy that you appreciate my fanfic ^__^ Well, i think i'm gonna do an double update too tomorrow, but i'm not promise :)

Comments are loveeeee~ Weeheee~ hehe :D

"You mess with Soorin, that means you're messing with me too." Hoya said ( haha XD Le~ Random)