In 4 Weeks Time

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

Baek Ah Yeon – Introduction to Love

You’re now sleeping silently on your bed but with a high temperature of your body, yes, you’re a having a fever. Myungsoo, who have changed into a new pair of clothes that was given by Hoya, sat beside your bed on the chair and looked at you softly. He caresses your hair smoothly. You couldn’t feel his touch because you’re asleep.

“Do you still love me Soorin?” he asked at your sleeping figure.

“I wonder why your face is always getting pale these days. Are you sick? Have you been starving yourself? You always sometimes avoid yourself from the gym lesson. I wonder why.” He caresses your pale warm cheeks softly.

*Where’s the old Soorin that I used to know? The one who is cheerful and funny.*

* I guess you don’t love me anymore. It’s the end now.*

He got up and gave a peck on your forehead. “Sweet dream and get well soon.” He said as he placed the cold wet towel on your forehead before left your room.

Hyunwoo whose room is just  beside yours, heard everything what had Myungsoo said to you. * I pitied you Myungsoo for not knowing about Soorin’s sickness.* He looked at Myungsoo who is going down the stair to the living room. He quickly went inside your room to see you sleeping with a wet cold towel on your forehead.

*He really care for you so much.* He approached you.

He saw a photo of Myungsoo and you on your nightstand and picked it up. *You both looks like a happy couple but look what had happen now.* He sadly looked at you. He turned the photo and there’s a writing on it,

“ Myungsoo + Soorin = MyungRin forever <3”

“Myungsoo is the right man for you. He’s your soulmate Soorin. Not me.” He place the photo back to its place and went out.

“Goodnight Soorin.” He closed the door.

 

The next morning, you woke up with a light headache.

“Ouch my head.” You held your head and rubbed your eyes. The towel on your forehead fell onto your lap.

*Hmm? Somebody had been taking care of me yesterday night. I wonder who. I need to thank that person.*

* I think its appa.* you shrugged and got out from your bed carefully to take a refreshing shower.

You sighed looking at your hair falls everyday on the floor whenever you combed your hair. You picked it up and throw it away into the bin. You touched your hair, it getting thinner and thinner.

*I think in few days more, I will be bald.* You approached near to your full view mirror and look at your face reflection. You touched your face skin, “I looked pale these days although if I’m not sick.* you sighed and went out of your room to get your breakfast.

You gasped in shock to see Myungsoo sitting down on the chair of the dining table along with Hyunwoo, Hoya and your father. “Why are you here?” you asked pointing at him. “Oh my sweetie, you’re awake. Feeling better now? Oh by the way, thanks to him for bringing you back home. He has been taking care of you for the whole night while you’re asleep.” He smiled.

*He took care of me?* You slowly settle down beside Hoya, “Oh really? Thanks Myungsoo.” You avoided his eye as you thanked him.

“Your welcome.” He replied.

“So let’s dig in now?” Your father suggest.

“Let’s dig it in now!” Hoya cheered and all of you began to dig in their breakfast.

*Her hair is getting thinner and she’s getting skinny.* Hyunwoo looked at you who was busying eating your blueberry pancakes.

 

Baek Ah Yeon – Sad Song

After the breakfast, you went to the balcony to take a fresh air. Your hair was flying all over as the wind was blowing quite strong and you enjoyed the breeze. You close your eyes as you continue to enjoy it.

You felt somebody presence beside you and you slowly opened your eyes. It was Myungsoo . He leaned towards the rail and enjoys the view of the morning city from top. “Feeling better now?” He asked.

“Yeah.”

“You don’t love me anymore don’t you?” His sudden question made you speechless.

*I still do love you* You thought

“Well, it’s no use already if I try to make you love me again this time. I....I give up.” He looked down.

*No...Please don’t. I really want to tell you how it pains me every day to ignore you.* You avoided yourself from looking at him.

“I just want to tell you that.....” He sighed.

“I will be studying abroad to the states with noona and live together with my parents there. Starting a new life.” He said.

Your heart felt like it dropped from a high height. Your eyes widened.

*Andwae! You can’t! Don’t leave me my side!* You feel like shouting it to him but you can’t. You have to be strong.

“Oh really? When?” you said coldly while in your mind, you’re screaming and shouting.

*Ouch, that’s hurt Soorin. You answered me in a cold tone. I guess you really hate me now.* Myungsoo thought.

“In 4 weeks time.” He answered.

Flashbacks:

Myungsoo received a call from Myungna last night before he went to sleep.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Myungsoo ah, gwenchana?”

“Nae, gwenchana noona ah.”

“Myungsoo ah, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“We’re going to live with umma and appa at the states there.”

“When?”

“In 4 weeks time.”

“Arasso...”

“Are  you really okay? You don’t sounds good.”

“Don’t mind me. I’m okay. Goodnight noona.” He sadly hung up the phone.

*Looks like starting a new life there will be a great method to slowly forget about you Soorin since you don’t love me anymore and you have been acting so cold towards me these days.*

End of Flashback

“Oh okay.” You shortly said.

“I think I have to go now. See you.” Myungsoo pushed himself from the rail and left the balcony.

“Bye Howon. Bye Hyunwoo. Bye Mr Lee. You heard Myungsoo biding goodbye to them.

His chauffeur had arrived in front of your house and you looked at Myungsoo from your balcony, who is walking out of the house, and walked towards his car.

You finally let out your tears that have been collecting inside your eyes and in cues, Howon entered the balcony. He brought you into his embrace and he comforted you as you cried.

“Let it out. Just let it out Soorin. I understand your condition right now. Hyunwoo told me. He told me everything.” He caresses your hair.

“It really hurts so much to be like this every day to be cold towards him while he still loves me.” You sobbed.

“He’s leaving in 4 weeks time. I bet he won’t even know about my death when the last day of my life comes.” You continued.

“Don’t say that Soorin. Please.” He hugged you tightly.