The Meet Up

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

"Gwenchana?" he helped you to get up and you nodded.

 
"Why are you running?" you remained silent.
 
"Ya, are you okay?"
 
"Nae. Got to go bye!" you rushed off to your classroom leaving Howon dumbfounded.
 
He scratched his head, "She's so weird today."
 
-AFTERSCHOOL-
 
"Bye Soorin see ya tomorrow." your classmate bid goodbye to you and you waved back with a smile.
 
"Take care." you continue packing up and got up from your seat.
 
As you took a step forward, you looked at Myungsoo's desk. There was a carving on it,
 
사랑해요 이수린 <3
 
You caress the carve as you felt a pang in your heart.
 
* I'm so sorry Myungsoo, for hurting you.*  with that you walked out of the class.
 
Myungsoo's POV 
 
 
I feel like a lifeless zombie for not talking neither eat since just now. All I did was watching the TV even Running Man couldn't make my day.
 
*I'm such an idiot. Look what happen now, she gave up on me. I didn't take care of her well till i made her got hurt many times because of ME. MYSELF*
 
I took out a picture of me and her which was taken during our Photoshoot date back then from my pocket. I caress her beautiful smiley face.
 
"I miss you....I miss you so much." i felt tears about to escape from my eyes and i let it stroll down my cheeks.
 
I hugged it to my chest as i cried.
 
Author's  POV
 
You decided to go to the park nearby the school. You found an empty bench and sat down, taking out your phone. Your fingers were fiddling around the touch screen.
 
*Should i text Myungsoo to meet up? i should really say sorry to him if i have hurt his feeling. I actually didnt mean to hurt him.*
 
"Maybe i should." you send a message to him.
 
To: Myungie oppa
 
Oppa....let's meet up at the park nearby the school. I'm at the bench near the playground.
 
While Myungsoo was staring blankly at the tv screen he received the message and read it,
 
* Why would she want to meet up with me?* he asked himself. He got up to grab his hoodie and went out of his house to meet you.
 
You were fiddling around with your hands as you waiting for him.
 
*Did he read my message? Or did he ignore it?* you looked around for him and you felt someone tapped your shoulder, you turned.
 
"Oppa." you smiled a bit while he had a poker face on.
 
He sat on the bench. 
 
 
"Why you ask me to meet up?" he asked as he looked at the children playing around at the playground.
 
"Oppa....i actually didn't mean to hurt you with my choices on that day at the ward room. I choose him over you because.....there's a reason behind it."
 
"What is it? What is the reason? Tell me." he turned looking at you deeply in your eyes.
 
*Please....please dont love me anymore. I'm just a sick girl who is waiting for her last day. Please move on oppa....move on and find another girl who is better than me and who is worth for your love.* you felt your eyes getting teary.
 
"I.....I....I want you to move on." you turned to the other side, so that you're not facing him.
 
"Wae? Why you want me to move on? Is it because you dont love me anymore?! or you gave up on me?" his voice suddenly rise up and he was on the verge of crying.
 
You remained silent as tears trickling down your face. *Aniya...I still love you no matter how many times you have hurt me.* 
 
"Tell me....why you want me to move on?!" he shouted as a tear escaped his eye.
 
You closed shut your eyes as you can't stand it anymore. You silently cried. But then, he suddenly snickered.
 
"Oh i know why. You want me to move on because YOU LOVE HIM DON'T YOU?! THAT HYUNWOO GUY HUH?!" he was now angry.
 
*Ani...I dont love Hyunwoo....the person who i love is you...you Kim Myungsoo!* you bit your lip very hard that it bleed.
 
Suddenly a thunder roar as the sky getting gray. All the people in the park rushed to find a shelter while you both still on the bench.
 
"I think i should go now...and you should too." he sighed sadly as he got up and walked away after taking a last glance on you whose back is still facing him.
 
 
You finally opened your mouth as you let out a loud sob and covered your face with your hands.
 
*How could you Myungsoo.... How could you be that mean and predict that i love him and that's why i ask you to move on? How could you....*
 
Drop by drop of raindrops starting to fall from the sky and you're still remained there siting on the bench, crying and sobbing. You turned around and faced front. You saw something on the ground and you picked it up. It made you cry more.
 
It was a picture of you and him, maybe he accidentally dropped it without him realise when he got up. 
 
*You still kept this photo.*
 
The rain was getting heavy and heavier, thunder and lightning were non stop roaring and flashing yet you still at the bench, sitting there with a lifeless face like a zombie. Your uniform and hair were all drenched.
 
*I guess this how you felt when i said to you that i prefer Hyunwoo then you, oppa.* you looked at your ground.
 
While at the Lee's House, Howon,Hyunwoo and your father were really worried for you because you haven't been back home since afterschool and plus it was raining heavily. They were really worried for your safety. Howon had tried to call you but you didn't answer it.
 
"Appa, eottokhae? I'm afraid something happen to her. It's going to be dark soon."Howon was pacing back and forth infront of the entrance door.
 
Hyunwoo and your father were sitting on the couch with feelings of worried. Hyunwoo ruses to your house just now when Howon informed him about you haven't been home from since just now without informing him neither your father about you at where.
 
"Should i asked Myungsoo?" Hyunwoo asked.
 
"Myungsoo? He didn't even come to school today. " He replied.
 
"Who knows...he know where is Soorin MIGHT be.." Hyunwoo emphasised the word MIGHT to him.

TADA! Created a oneshot featuring you and Byun Baekhyun ^_^

CLICK HERE --> Granting My Last Wish