Appa became abusive.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

It was lunch break time, but i didn't went to the cafeteria today instead, i stay at the classroom. I took out a magazine that i bought on the way to school. I flipped through the pages until i saw something caught my attention,

"She so pretty." I touched the page.

I looked at my bandage right hand, "How long you're gonna fully recover?" I talked to my hand.

I sighed. I remembered what date is today,

"Hah..... Have to go for a appoingment with Dr Yoon later." I closed the magazine.

* I hope Doctor Yoon will give me a good news. *

 

 

"Oppa, I'll go first. Bye." I smiled, waving at Myungsoo.

"Chakaman!(Wait!)." He said.

"Wae?" I turned around.

"Where are you going today?" 

*Going for appointment.*

"Oh, i've a meeting with my friends." I lied.

"Ahhh... Okay then." His face became sad.

"Awww.... Oppa, don't be sad." I came towards him and gave a peck on his cheek and ran out of the class, "BYE OPPA!" I shouted with blushed cheek.

His face lighted up,

"Waaah~" He cooed.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5eZVhKRcb4 ( Song Ji Eun - It's Cold )

"As you can see here." Dr Yoon pointed at the heart area on my Heart X-ray.

"There's a hole there and there is a high chances there will be a leakage in your heart." She said.

"Leakage?" I looked at her.

"Yes. It could be fatal if it become worst." 

*Fatal...*

"It does cost much right if i need a heart transplant?" I asked.

"Yes dear. It might also cost hundred thousand." 

"Oh.." I only could managed to say that.

"Look Soorin ah." She hold onto my hand on the desk.

"I know how you feel." She rubbed my hand with her thumb.

*She's so kind.*

"I feel really hopeless Dr Yoon." Tears started to flow out from my eyes.

After a few minutes, i calm down. 

"So here's the prescription . Remember, avoid vigorous exercise anything that made you tired okay? Eat the pills every 4 hours. Starting from 4pm later. " She gave me the receipt

"Nae, bye Dr Yoon." I waved, bowed and left.

 

 

On the way home, i took out the bottle of pills that i received from the pharmacy.

*Every 4 hours i have to eat 1 pill...* I sighed. I set my watch an alarm every 4 hours so that it will remind me to eat the pills.

I untied my shoes and entered the house, "I'm home!" I said.

I saw Appa sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"Where's your brother?" He asked coldly

"I...I d-don't know." 

"You as her sister don't know?!" He turned off the TV and narrowed his eyes to me.

"H-he m-maybe-" He came towards me.

"Maybe what?!" He stood very near infront of me.

"He wen-"

SLAP!

I dropped onto the floor, "I'm really regret to have a daughter like you!" He kicked onto my stomach.

"Appa! It's hurt! Stop!" I curl my body into a ball as he abused me.

"Appa! Please s-stop!" I cried.

"I SHOULD HAVE THROW YOU AWAY WHEN YOUR A BABY PAST YEAR AGO!" He shouted.

Soon, he stopped the abused. "You. You dare to tell about this to Hoya. You're dead." He threatened. He straight away exit the house.

I sit up, crying. "Since when Appa become abusive like this....I know it's my fault of Umma's death. But can you forgive me?" I clutched onto my stomach as it was in pain.

*I want the old you Appa....not the new you.*

Myungsoo's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRD3NNGSY2s ( Infinite - Tic Toc Instrumental )

"You have a girlfriend don't you?" Noona asked me as i was lying on my bed in my room.

"Does it affect you if i have or not?" I took a book and read it.

"I really hope that your girlfriend is not a kind of poor girl from a poor family." She smirked

"Can you shut up?" 

"Yah, I'm your sister. I'm older than you. Respect me." She folded her arm, standing by the door.

I threw away the book and walked infront of her.

"Respect you as a sister?" I looked at her. She move 1 step backward.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE!" I walked out bumping onto her shoulder purposely.

Myuna's POV

"What the hell?" I scoffed.

*This guy.....arghhh!* I rolled my eyes.

"I know that you had a girlfriend Myungsoo....Soon, i'll find out who's your girlfriend is."I smirked.

Hoya's POV

I walked tiredly back home from my work. My body aching. I entered my house,

"I'm home!" I tiredly said while cracking my neck.

"Soorin? Appa?" It was so silent that i could hear my own footstep on the floor.

I walked towards Soorin's room. I opened the door, "Soorin?" It was empty. I could hear the shower in the bathroom was .

*She must be bathing.*

"Soorin ah? You're bathing?" I knocked onto the bathroom door. She didn't reply.

"Soorin ah? You hear me?" I knocked harder on the door.

"I'm entering!" I opened the bathroom door. I gasped.

"SOORIN!" I shouted. Soorin fainted on the bathroom floor with a blood on her hand. I looked at the sink,

"Oh my god! What happen to you Soorin!" I panickly with in a verge of crying looking at her like this.

"Soorin ah! Soorin ah! Wake up." I lightly slapped her cheek. She opened her eyes.

"Oppa..." She weakly called out my name.

"Hold on. I'll bring you to the hospital." I put her arm over my neck, she shook her head

"N-no....D-dont." She gulped in pain.

"You have to!" 

"N-no! P-please. I...i'm just tired that's all..." 

"No. I will bring you to the hospital right now."

"Please oppa! Please!" She begged.

"F-fine...." I carried her out of the bathroom and placed her on the bed. Her eyes was closed.

I took a several sheet of wet tissue and wiped the blood on her hand and at ther mouth.

"I must call Myungsoo." I took out my phone and dialled his number.

Myungsoo's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIT398OIj88 ( Infinite - The Chaser )

I was taking a stroll at the streets, far from my house. I don't want to go back home or else i will have to listen to all Noona's nag. She much more worst that Umma. As i was walking, i could feel like i was stalked by someone. I turned around,

*Hmm... No one.* I rubbed the back of my neck.

*Maybe my feeling only.* i continue to walk.

My phone rang. I fished it out from my pocket.

"Nae? Oh Hoya hyung. What?! Soorin fainted?! I-I'll be right there s-soon!" I hung up the phone.

*Soorin fainted.....Hope she's okay.* I ran to the side of the road to hail a taxi.

I stretched out my hand to hail a taxi,

"TAXI! TAXI!" The taxi passed. "AISH!" I shouted.

"AISH! All the taxi are unavailable!" I panic. 

"Please. Please. Please. Jaebal." I tried to find another way to go to Soorin's house.

* this, i didn't even bring my bike or my car.* Soon, i couldn't find any taxis driving.

"Aish! Jinjja!"


Poor Soorin :( She got abused by her abusive father....... Hope you like it :D

Haha XD Epic Myungsoo