Why are you like this?

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I woke up. My head was throbbing painfully. I shook my head with my palm on the temple. My forehead was hot, my body was warm. I think  i'm still having a fever now. I thought of going to school today despite of my fever because maybe Myungsoo will explain everything and i could forgive him. I slowly got off from my bed. 

My leg was wobbly, i fell onto the floor. My head was killing me. I brushed it off and got up, getting ready for school.

*Stay strong Soorin.* 

I went down the stair carefully after got ready. My vision was quite blur. My vision was turning around, i grabbed onto the pole beside the stair.

"Eoh? Soorin?" It was Hyun Woo's voice. I immediately stood up straight and pretending that i'm okay.

"Why are you wake up at this time?" He asked, standing beside me.

"For school of course you babo." I smiled.

"B-but, you still have a fever." He touched my forehead but i slapped his hand off.

"Aniya. Gwenchana." 

"Your face is pale you know." He worried.

"Kokchoma( Don't Worry) , i'm fine." He nodded and go to the kitchen.

*Got to endure this pain. HWAITING SOORIN AH! You can do it.* I gained in confident as i hold onto the stripes of my bag.

 

I went to school alone for the second time. Hyun woo went to school together with Hoya oppa. I felt a difficulty in breathing suddenly, i inhaled and exhaled as i closed my eyes and it went back to normal. I breathe in with full of confident as i walked into the hallways,

"You saw that new student? She's pretty. She could be Queenka of this school."

"I'm agree with that."

"She's so pretty. I envy her."

"She got a slim and good body figures."

*New student? Again? Pretty? Must be a girl. I wonder who.* I push up my geek spec as i walked towards my locker.

"Oh what happen to Myungsoo and the nerd? Did they broke up? Coz' i saw Myungsoo oppa walking to school with the new student just now."

"Myungsoo oppa must have dumped that nerd, haha told you. He would dumped her."

"That new student suit to be Myungsoo oppa's girlfriend than that nerd."

*Stop. Stop it. You don't how hurt it is although it's just a sentence.* I looked inside of my locker, blankly.

"Soorin ah, are you okay? I heard about those rumours." I closed my locker.

"Woohyun ssi." I looked at him.

"Ayee.... don't be so formal. Call me Woohyun Oppa." He smiled.

"Arasso, Woohyun oppa." I smiled.

"That's better. Back to the topic, we heard that Myungsoo got a fianceé. Is that true?" He asked.

"N-nae." I looked down. 

"Oh that's him." He pointed at somewhere behind me. I turned behind,

*M-myungsoo oppa....* I couldn't believe what i've saw. 

*T-that....was the girl that kissed him on his cheek yesterday.*

-----------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrlOBMPlETk ( Cinderella's Stepsister OST - It Has To Be You (Yesung))----------

The girl was clinging on Myungsoo's arm, and they both were smiling and laughing. *They look happy.* They stopped infront of me, the girl looked at me with disgusted. Students started to crowd around us.

"M-mind explained it oppa like what you told me yesterday?" I said, controlling my eyes not to get watery.

"Forget about those talk yesterday. I didn't mean it though." He said coldly.

He became cold again like the jerk Myungsoo i used to hate.

"So you really love this girl huh?" I asked

"She's Sohee. My fianceé." Everyone at the hallways gasped hearing it.

"Yah! Myungsoo, are you crazy?! You have a girlfriend and now you have a fianceé?!" Woohyun butted in.

Hyun Woo's POV

I took a walk at the school as lesson will be start in 30minutes so i decided to kill the time, walking around. As i was walking around, one of the students ran into his friend yelling something,

"Yah! Yah! There's an argument between Soorin and Myungsoo at the hallways!" He informed. 

*What? Myungsoo and Soorin argue? ! This gonna be bad!* I quickly ran to the hallway,

As i arrived at the scene, i heard Myungsoo's voice,

"You're a nerd. I'm just using you anyway." 

*WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!* I pushed away the crowd and stood behind Soorin.

"You're so mean." Soorin's voice crack, she was about to cry.

"Do you think i care?" He coldly answered back.

I was about to step forward and gave that jerk one of my powerful punch on his face but a hand grabbed onto my arm, i turned around. 

"Hoya..." He shook his head, telling me not to butted in,

Myungsoo spotted me in the crowd, "Oh look, your prince charming is here. Why don't you go to him and cry on his shoulder?" He said in a harsh way.

"Let's go babe, we better not wasting our time talking to her." He hugged Sohee's side waist.

"So that means, you're dumping me?" Soorin said, teardrop drops onto the floor from her eyes.

"Hmm.... Nope. If you want to break up, i'm okay with it." He cooly walked away with Sohee. Sohee smirked all the way.

"Hey, show's done okay?! Go back to your class now!" Woohyun shouted making the crowd dispersed into their respective classes, leaving Hoya,Soorin,Woohyun and me at the hallways.

Her back was facing us. Her shoulder was moving, she must be crying now,sobbing. I was really angry at Myungsoo now. I turned behind, i could see Myungsoo walking with Sohee. With a quick speed, i immediately pulled Myungsoo from Sohee.

"Yah! What are you doing to him?" Sohee asking.

"You. Shut up your mouth. It's annoyed me." She immediately shut up.

I pulled him into the boy's toilet nearby and pushed him onto the wall,

I punched his right cheek and i grabbed onto his collar,

"What do you mean by that? Huh?" I asked him, glaring.

"Tsk, what? Does it affect you?" He said, smirking.

"The person i like, crying because of you. I don't want to see that again. Or else." I threatened him.

"Or else what?" he challenged.

"You're dead." I glared, pushing him away and left him alone in the toilet.

Soorin's POV

"Soorin ah." Hoya touched my shoulder, i pushed his hand away,

"Leave me alone today." I said without facing them because i'm crying actually. 

I quickly ran away although my head is still throbbing like mad, "Soorin." Hoya called me out but he didn't chased after me, Woohyun oppa must have stoped him.

*What happen to you? You've changed. Did something happen to you Myungsoo? Why are you being like this to me?*