Missing Him

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

So the results for the poll are:

Myungsoo - 21 votes

Myungna - 16 votes

Hyunwoo - 8 votes

The doctor - 3 votes.

The answer is......actually Hyunwoo...omg don't kill me. But it's okay, I will do a double update today :D


( Huh Gak - Hello )

"What? No..No, don't." Howon objected. Hyunwoo approached them and sat beside your father. 

"I understand your family condition right now Hoya. I'm willing to help your family. Please don't reject it. If it's about paying back, I don't mind about it. You can pay back anytime." He smiled. *I'm doing this for you Soorin.*

"God...son." Your father hugged Hyunwoo. "Thank you so much Hyunwoo ah." Your father immediately got down from his seat and on his knee, thanking him.

"Mr Lee! You don't need to this." Hyunwoo quickly helped him to get up. 

"I really don't know how to thank you. We will pay back you immediately once we got that amount of money." Tears of happiness escapes from his eyes.

Howon just looked at his friend, Hyunwoo. He also didn't know how to thank him. He's grateful to have a friend like him. He also immediately hugged him.

"Hyunwoo ah, gomawo!" Hyunwoo nodded, patting his back.

*Gwenchana Soorin. You'll be well soon. Just stay strong.* Howon thought.

***

You're shock when your father and Howon informed you that you'll be undergo the surgery this coming Friday which means, the day after tomorrow. You can't object anymore since Hyunwoo paid it already and you're speechless. You managed to thank Hyunwoo but inside you, you're kinda feel....disappointed because they made a decision without asking you first.

"Don't need to mention it. I'm glad that I'm able to help your family just take it as my present for letting me live in your house all this time." He smiled, showing his teeth. 

"You have to get well soon okay. I don't want you to be sick anymore. It hurt me." He pouted as he ruffled your hair.

"I will. Just pray for me." 

You looked outside the window and the sky is getting dark soon. You're worried for their health.

"I think it's better for appa and you guys to get home now. It's getting dark and I bet appa is tired now." you pointed to your father who's yawning.

"You're right. Then we'll head home now. Take care alright." Howon and your father gave a peck on your forehead before heading out of the ward.

Hyunwoo still remained there standing. You looked at him, giving him a 'You're-not-going-home?' look. He took a step forward to you, who's sitting on the bed with leg-crossed.

He bend down and gave a peck on your pale cheek.You're surprised. "Goodnight. Get well soon Rinnie~" He whispered in your ear before turning around, walking out. You blushed abit as you held your left cheek which got pecked by him.

*Rinnie? He's still remember that nickname of mine.* You smiled. You lied down on the bed and pulled the blanket up to your chest like a shield. You turned your body to your left to watch the sky. All those moments during the days when Myungsoo and you were a couple flashed in your mind and even the first day when you talked back to him.

You chuckled softly as you remembered that day when he, was still the cold mean kingka, bumped onto you and walked away not saying sorry at all. You called him 'Arrogant Living Thing' and from that, your life really changed. You can't belive that a person like him could make you feel so loved and important to someone other than your relatives or family members.

You missed that moments so much. You miss him so much. The announcement of the surgery that you'll be undergo made you realised something. If you undergo it and your cancer gone, you could....you could get back to Myungsoo without any worries at all! You feel abit happy with it but then, you afraid that Myungsoo might still mad at you for hurting his feelings. 

*Just think positive first. You have to think positive Soorin. You have to.* You reminds yourself. You started to yawn. *Shall sleep now. Goodnight my love.*


Sorry for the short update. Will be updating the next chapter in few minutes/hour later.