Meeting INFINITE

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I was tying my converse shoelace, and Howon was also tying his converse shoelace beside me. I fixed my geek spec and as i was about to stand up, he grabbed my wrist,

"Remember what i told you? It's for your own safety. You didn't want to get embbarrased infront of everybody right?" He reminded me. I just nodded.

* I must ask him what did Doctor Yoon told him about my condition when i was in the hospital last 2 days. *

"Oppa, what did Doctor Yoon told you about my condition last 2 days?" I looked at him while he was sitting on the ground.

"She said that there's nothing wrong with you. She just said that you need more rest." I sighed in relief.

"Oh okaay then. I'm going now." Once again he grabbed my wrist.

"What again?"

"What? You're not going with me?"

"No. I'm walking to school." I broke free from his grasp and walked away.

I hold onto my bag stripes as i walked. * I really couldn't believe this....I thought he was sincerely wanted to be my friend. But....he looks....* I was about to cross the road,

BEEP! BEEP!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwO2HMnSdo ( Infinite - Voice of My Heart )


I turned to my right, i saw a car came to a fast stop infront of me making me flinched in shock, I fell onto the ground, i scrapped my elbow.

"Yah! Young lady! Are you blind?" The driver scolded me,

"Are you okay?" A young man came to help me. He gave me a hand to get up. I dusted of my skirt, the driver shook his head and drove away.

"Your elbow bleeding. Let me treat you." He said, i looked up.

My eyes grew bigger, 

"Oh... Dongwoo-ssi, it's okay. It's just a little cut." 

"No. The wound will get infected if you didn't treat it." He pulled me to the nearby bench and we both sat down. I fan my wound with my hand as i felt it stings.

He took out his safety aid kit from his bag and he grabbed an antiseptic cream,cotton and an a plaster. He squeezed the cream onto the cotton and dabbed it onto the wound on my elbow.

"Ow." I bit my lip as it stings.

"Sorry hehe." He blew on the wound. 

*His so kind and helpful....Does all the kingkas in Infinite are these kind? I hope they are* I smiled at him as he sticked the plaster on the wound.

"Done! Tada~" He smiled.

"Thank you Dongwoo ssi." I touched the plaster on my elbow.

"Don't be to formal, just call me Dongwoo Oppa." He make an " ^_^ " face .

"Let's be friend." He sticked out his hand. I looked at it with a confuse looks.

He chuckled, "I'm not using you. I really wanted to be your friends. I swear." He raised up his palm, swearing. I laughed.

I grabbed his hand and made an handshake, "Okay then friends. I'm Soorin." I smile.

He looked onto his watch, " I think we better go now, before the school gates close." I nodded.

"Kaja!" He stood up as he packed his safety aid kits into his bag.

"K-kaja?" I confused.

"Yeah, Kaja. Wae? You don't want to go to school with me? Owww....it hurts." He placed his hand onto his chest, faking sob. I laughed at his cute act.

"N-no, it's not that. What if the girls in the school-" I stood up.

"Ehh. Don't worry. As long you have me, you'll be safe." He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"W-what do you mean?" I looked at him.

"We are friends right?"

"Yeah, friends." I murmured.

Myungsoo's POV

"Ahh! Look it's L Oppa!" 

"Where?"

"THERE!"

"AHHH!"

"Oppa! I love you!"

"Be ma boy oppa!"

"Saranghae Oppa!"

*Erghh, all this girls made me a headache.* I pushed all of them out of the way as i make my way to the Infinite hangout classroom.

I ran inside and closed the door, i breathe in and out as i leaned against the door,

"Haha, got attack by them eh?" Sungyeol asked as he was playing poker with Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Eoh? Where's Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung?" I looked around.

"Molla~" Sung Jong said as he was reading a fashion magazine.

"YO!" At last, Hoya arrived.

He made an the brother handshake with everyone....but not me. He just sat down and joined them playing poker. Everyone realised it, they looked at Hoya then me. I just shrugged it off.

*His weird today....*

"Yo hyung. Why are you late today?" I asked Hoya as i threw my arm over his shoulder.

He pushed my hand away, I looked at him weirdly and so did everyone.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I know about your evil plan. Stay away from Soorin." He pointed his index finger on my chest as he pushed me away.

"Woah woah~ Chill~ What's happening?" Sunggyu asked as he stood up. Hoya just stood up and grabbed his back and stormed out of the classroom. Everyone looked at each other.

"Annyeong everyone!" It was Dongwoo voice, i turned around. My eyes widened.

Soorin's POV

"What the hell? What is she doing with Dongwoo oppa."

"Ergg.. did she use a magic to make Dongwoo oppa wants to be friend with her?"

"I  hate her."

"Ugly duckling."

I couldn't stand the teasing and bad sentences i got from everyone as Dongwoo pulled my hand across the hallway, receiving attention  from all the girls there. Dongwoo saw my embarrassement face, he stopped.

"YAH! Can you all stop wasting your saliva talking and gossiping about her?!" Dongwoo became angry as he shouted, echoing through the hallway.

All the girls flinched at Dongwoo's loud voice and they started to go away and went back to their business. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded. "It's okay. You're gonna be safe once Infinite are your friends." He continue pulling my hand going to his destination.

*Infinite are gonna be my friends?* 

He finally reached his destination and he looked at me smiling before entering the classroom,

"Annyeong everyone!" He cheered as he pulled me inside. I saw Myungsoo's eyes widened as he saw me. I just looked down while pushing up my geek spec.

"Yo Dongwoo! Who's that? Your girlfriend?" Woohyun asked,

"Eish! I'm not a playboy like you." He make a face.

"She's Soorin. My new friend! Let's make friend with her guys." He said. He looked at me while i kept looking at the floor.

"Soorin?" 

"Ah-ah yes?" Trying avoiding looking Myungsoo.

"Don't be scared. We're not a bad guy." He smiled.

"Hi! So you are the girl who Myungsoo have been talking about to me like almost everyday." Sung Jong came towards me as he waved at me.

*Myungsoo talked about me to him...everyday?* I could feel Myungsoo looking at me.

"You're the same as Myungsoo right? That means you're 1 year older than me. Hi noona! I'm Sung Jong." He handshake with me, "Nice to meet you Sung Jong." I smile.

Woohyun suddenly pushed Sung Jong out of the way, he stand infront of me. He combed his front hair back with his hand, "Hey babe."  He winked. 

"Yah! yah! yah! No flirting." Sungyeol pushed him away. 

"Annyeong!" He waved at me, he looked cute.

"I'm Sungyeol. You can call me Yeollie oppa." He suddenly pinched my cheek,

"I didn't know that you're quite cute."

"Aoowwww~" I whined in pain.

"Yah! You're hurting her." Sunggyu pushed him and his hand away.

"Erm Hi! I'm the leader of Infinite. I'm Sunggyu. Call me Sunggyu oppa." he smiled.

"Hi Soorin! You know me already right?" Myungsoo smiled.

"Y-yes." I looked away.

"By the way, it's nice to meet you. I really wanted to have a chat time with you guys, but i think i've to go now, to my class. Bye!" I waved  at them and make my way towards the door.

"Wait!" Woohyun said.

"Hmm?" I turned around looking at him.

"Call me Woohyun Oppa." He started to throw heart on me with his hand. I find it creepy without wasting time, i quickly ran out from their hangout classroom.

Myungsoo's POV

"You made her scared you stupid." Sunggyu knocked Woohyun's head.

"Owww! Hyung! It's hurt!" Woohyun pouted.

*Why did Soorin act like she doesn't know me?"

*I've to tell them that i want to cancel my Plan B. But it seems that Hoya hyung found it out but he didn't know that i'm not gonna doing it.*

"Guys." I said, all of them looked at me.

"I want to cancel my Plan B." I looked at all of them.

"Why?" they asked in unison.

"I..." I felt a lumped on my throat.

"I..i l-like her. I-i've a crush on her." Everyone looked at me with their big eyes...except for Sunggyu hyung [ XD ]

"What?!" 

"Woah!"

"Jinjja?!"

"She remind me of Haera." I sat down on the couch.

"You finally move on Myungsoo." Sunggyu patted my shoulder.

"She got that same personality like her. Exactly the same. She made me revealed my warm side." I sighed.

"WHAT?! She make you revealed your warm side? Daebakk~ Finally you're gonna be the old Kim Myungsoo that we used to know." Sung Yeol gave an thumbs up.

"She's actually beautiful. She dream to be a photographer like me."

"Wooah~" everyone nodded.

"But her eyes....it shows me that she had a sad story behind it that she hide it. I felt like i wanted to protect her." I closed my eyes as my head leaned against the couch.

"Does she knows that you like her?" Dongwoo asked.

I shook my head.

*Hoya hyung....why does he felt angry when he found out about my plan b? It's not like it'll affect him.*


Will be doing thriple udpdate ;) Comments are loved~

Ohh~ I love reading your comment haha XD

For your information, Howon doesn't know that actually Myungsoo was already cancelled his Plan B but he thought that Myungsoo was still working on his Plan B. Well there's a misunderstanding there~