Feeling Of Hopeless.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Narrator's POV

Myungsoo and Hoya was pacing back and forth infront of the ICU room. Hoya had no choice and admitted that Soorin was his lil' sister and Myungsoo was shocked to know about it. Both of them we're worried about Soorin as she's badly injured. Myungsoo managed to catch her before her head fell onto the hard concrete floor but she's unconscious.

The signal light went off and a doctor came out, it's Doctor Yoon. [ The doctor in Chapter 3 ]

"Doctor, how is Soorin?" Myungsoo rushed towards her.

"Hi, i'm Doctor Yoon.You're Myungsoo right?" She asked.

"N-nae, how do you know?" 

"Soorin, always told me about you that day when she got warded here." She smiled, "By the way, her condition is okay right now but-" She  paused.

"B-but?" Hoya asked worriedly, afraid.

"Her right hand and her ribs were broken. And they're broken badly.For her hand, maybe it will took her 2months?"

*What..... her hand... That means, she couldn't take photos with her favourite Canon camera for a long time?* Myungsoo thought.

"O-oh..." Hoya and Myungso only managed to say that with a sigh of relief.

Doctor Yoon went to whisper something to Myungsoo, "You better comfort her later, she will be broke to know that her hand is broken. She loves to take photo right?" She smiled and left. Myungsoo just nodded while Hoya looked confuse.

*I'm sorry Soorin. It's my fault. It's my fault for not being close to you at school and protecting you* Myungsoo felt guilty.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhklob0_kY8 ( My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho - The Person I Love / The Person I'll Love )

Myungsoo's POV

I entered the ward room where Soorin was placed. Hoya hyung had to go something emergency and he couldn't visit her. I slowly walked in and sat beside the bed where she's lying at. She got the help of the oxygen mask, her head and right hand was bandaged and also her ribs. I looked at her face, although there was several scar on it, she's still looks beautiful, i smile.

"Looking at you like this, made me felt so weak you know." I hold onto her left hand. I caress her smooth skin hand.

"Looking at you just now with full of blood, made my life shorten by 10years." 

"I couldn't imagine if i lose you....Maybe i couldn't know how to love anymore this time." My tears started to well up.

"Don't made me worried like that again Soorin ah." I brought her left hand to my cheek as i blink, along with tear strolling down.

My tears contact with her left hand and i could feel someting moving.... Her fingers are moving. I gasped. 

"Soorin ah! You awake?" I shot up from my seat.

She slowly opened her eyes and she blinked several times. 

"M-myungsoo?" She looked at me, i nodded. 

"Yes, it's me baby girl." I smiled.

She was about to sit up but then she shouted in agony. "Ahh, my ribs....It's hurt." She touched her ribs with both of her hand which was under the blanket.

Soorin's POV

Why do i feel warm on my right hand? I pulled away the oxygen mask and pull my right hand out from the blanket....

"O-oppa....What happen to my hand?" I was in a verge of crying. 

"It's broken...Doctor Yoon said that maybe it took 2months to fully recover." 

"W-what?! No....No!" I cried.

Flashback

-At home-

I was watching a drama on the TV on the couch and it was a commercial break. As i was about to change channel, i saw something attract my attention,

"Wanna be a famous photographer? Come and apply for our Korean Big Shot Season 3 Audition! It's free! Suitable for age 13 and above." The host said in the TV.

I smiled watching at it,

"Prizes for the winner are 2 tickets to Paris, the latest version of Canon Camera with full sets and also won 1millionUSD!" He said with expression."

"I'm joining it." i clapped my hand with happiness.

"How to apply? Simple, snap a photo and give a description about it and send it to the adress shown on the screen. Due date was next Wednesday." I quickly jotted down the adress on a piece of paper and close the TV. I folded it and put it inside my wallet.

*My dream....Finally.* I smiled

End of Flashback

"It's useless." I crumpled the pieces of paper in my hand as i looked at my phone as it was Wednesday, the due date of the submission of the audition and threw it on the floor. Myungsoo picked it up and read it. He understood about it.

I cried. Cried because i wasted those chances. *Now my dream....it's gone. That was my chances. I waste it!* Myungsoo gave me a warm hug as i cried on his shoulder.

"It's all because of this freaky hand!!" I shouted as i started to punch onto my bandage right hand with anger.

It's painful. I endure it. Myungsoo was shocked. He straight away pulled it apart. I cried in pain at last,

"Calm down Soorin. Calm down." He once again hugged me again, caressing my hair.

"It's my fault not yours." He started to cry.

"I felt guilty. Because i wasn't there to protect you. I should have always by your side and wouldn't let those crazy fans of mine hurt you. I'm sorry Soorin." He apologised.

"If i was there protecting you, maybe this thing wouldn't have happen and you might have successfully applied for those audition." He said with full of guiltiness.

"Aniyo, it's my fault. Stupid me for not fighting back when they abused me just now!" I cried.

As i was crying hardly, i felt a sharp pain striked my heart. I gasped for air as i pulled away, clutching onto my chest. My heart started to palpitate tremendously again. It's painful if i tried to breath in. Myungsoo pulled away and his face was shocked to see me like this.

*Why am i always like this? Was my condition getting worse?* I cried in pain.

"O-oppa! I c-can't b-breathe. It's p-painful!" I shouted. 

"S-soorin! H-hold on! I'll call the doctor!" He panickly ran out and called for a doctor along with 2 nurses. I gasped violently for air with my mouth open. Tears coming out from my eyes as i hit my chest.

After a few second, Myungsoo dashed in back along with Doctor Yoon. Myungsoo fished out his phone as he got out as the nurse told him to.

Myungsoo's POV

I'm totally shocked to see her like that just now. It made me frightened. * I hope she's okay.* I just made a call to Hoya hyung to come over her after i told him about her condition. I could feel how shocked was him. I paced back and forth infront of the door, waiting for Doctor Yoon to come out.

"AHHHHH!!!! It's hurt!!" I stopped. It was Soorin screaming in pain.

*Oh gosh, i hope she's gonna be okay. Please God.* I prayed for her health.

*It's my fault that she wasted on her great chances of being a successful and a famous photographer.* i slumped down my body against the door as i crumpled more the pieces of paper that Soorin threw it on the floor.

*I'm sorry Soorin. I'm totally sorry.* 


Hope you like the update :D I will be updating tomorrow, because i've to sleep now since tomorrow i've an outing to the Singapore Zoo :D Thanks for patiently waiting for the update. ^_^

 "Omo! Myungsoo ah, gwenchana?" Haha XD Looks at how Sungjong got little shock when Myungsoo fell down XD

Credits to the Owner of the GIFs :)