Blaming

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Howon and Hyunwoo have been searching for you at the hospital. They even ask some nurses who know you if they have saw you around but neither of them have. Howon became so worried more else when you have a weak heart, what if you faint suddenly at somewhere? Hyunwoo stopped as he bend forward, gasping for air.

"Could she be escaping from here?" Hyunwoo guessed.

"Can't be. She's not that type of girl....unless she has a really strong reason to do that.." His words trail off when he said that.

They went inside the building to get some cool air-con. As they walked, they saw several paramedics, doctors and nurses pushing a strecher towards the emergency room. Howon moved his head to see who's lying on that stretcher. His mouth gaped open.

"S-Soorin?" He stuttered as he held out his hand and pointed at it.

"Soorin?! Where?" Hyunwoo looked at where he's looking at.

Howon immediately ran towards them. He's shocked to see his sick sister unconsciously lying on the stretcher. Your hands were smeared with bloods. Some of the bloods are from the cut on your palm and mostly it's from Myungsoo's. 

"What happen to her?" Hyunwoo asked.

"She was reported passed out at a accident scene near Incheon Airport." A paramedic answered him.

Howon stopped and let them continue to push the stretcher in the room. He blanked. Hyunwoo approached him, "Are you okay?"

"Why she went there?" 

"I was about to ask you that too."

"HOWON!" Both of them looked aside. It was your dad.

"Is Soorin okay? I heard that Soorin passed out." He said in a worried and panic voice.

"I guess she's okay appa. But..her hand was smeared with blood. I don't think a cut could be oozing alot of blood like that." He wondered.

"BLOOD?!"

Your father get more worried when he heard that. 

***

 

 

(Queen In-Hyun's Man, Same Sky Different Time)

You heard beeping sounds. There's something comfortable below you. You even heard some people's speaking. You slowly opened  your eyes, blinking before getting your vision back to normal. You saw a curtain on the white ceiling, directly you knew that you're in a hospital now. 

"Soorin?" a guy approached you.

You tiredly turned, "Oppa?"

"My god, I'm glad you're okay." He hugged you.

Your mind reminds you about Myungsoo. You grew panicked. Is he okay? He's okay right? He's...safe right?

"Oppa!" You pulled away and sat up on the bed. 

There's only you and him in the room. You wanted to ask where's Hyunwoo and your father but maybe later on.

'Myungsoo...Myungsoo." You said to yourself as you threw away the blanket off your body and got off the bed. Howon puzzled as he watched you.

"Where are you going?" 

You didn't answer him and slowly walked towards the door. Howon grabbed your arm and you looked at him with worried face.

"Oppa, Myungsoo...I have to see him!"

"Myungsoo? But you can't be out of the hospital." He have no idea that Myungsoo involved in the car accident.

"No! He's....He's injured! He got into an accident because of me!" You cried as you jabbed your index finger onto your chest.

"What?" He dropped his hand. "What did you say?"

"It's a long story oppa. I really have to check him up." You went out of the room and Howon followed you.

You went to the counter asking where's Myungsoo is right now. Whether he's still in the emergency room or in the ward room. She checked a folder and said that he's already transfered into a ward room. She gave you the ward number and both of you immediately went there.

You grabbed the door knob and looked at Howon. He nodded, smiling. You inhaled and twisted it opened. Your heart dropped looking at Myungsoo's condition. You closed your mouth with your hand as you slowly approached him. He's lying on the bed with an oxygen mask, unconscious. He's head was bandaged.

There was severeal cut on his face and arms. You felt so guilty for making him turned into like this. You slowly squat down and burst into tears with your back hand covering your mouth not wanting to let out a loud sob. Howon grabbed your shoulder, "Soorin...Gwenchana?"

"It's my fault...It's my fault." You whispered but he could hear it. You blame on yourself for making Myungsoo like this.

"I shouldn't.....I shouldn't have cross the road..I'm so stupid! I should just run crossing instead standing there like a stupid statue!" You started to hit yourself with your fist.

*YOU'RE BAD! YOU ALWAYS BROUGHT BAD LUCK TO OTHER PEOPL!* you cursed yourselft mentally.

"Stop! Stop Soorin! Stop." He kneeled as he wrapped his arm around your neck and head, bringing you leaning towards him. He rubbed your head.

"Calm down...Breathe in and out Soorin. Don't blame yourself. It's his choice to save you." He rock you side to side. 

You hated yourself. Hurting people is like your forte but without realising it. You feel so weak in his arm as you continue to burst into tears. *Mr and Mrs Kim are so going to hate me for making their son gets into accident. I know...I know it.*

"S-Soorin?" A weak soft voice called your name.

You pulled away from Howon and got up looking at Myungsoo. He's finger are making movement and he's gaining his conscious back slowly. 

"Oppa.." You called him that instead of his name.

"Myungsoo oppa." You called him once again and he opened his eyes. He's eyes is like showing that it's tired.

You hugged him carefully as you tearfully smiled. Howon got up and smiled too. "I'm glad you're awake." You whispered, pulling away from him.

Slowly, his lip curled into a smile. He carefully held out his hand and caress your cheek softly. You touched his hand and smiled at him, that shows and filled with loves.

"You...You're smiling..at me." He said softly through the oxygen mask.

Howon decided to give you and Myungsoo a time alone and went outside to look for your full of worry father and Hyunwoo who's currently calming him down. *I'm glad that both of them re-united.*

"I'm sorry oppa." You apologised and his face turned into confusion. He took off the oxygen mask as it irritates him when he's speaking with it on.

"Why? Why are you apologising?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into in this state. Look at you. You're injured. Your head, it got bandaged. Your arm, there's cuts on it. I'm so sorry. I know I'm stupid for not running away instead of standing there looking at the black car speeding towards me." a drop of tear landed onto his arm.

He wiped away your tears. "It's okay. It's my choice to save you. I'm happy that you're safe. Protecting you is like my top priority." He gave you a sweet smile.

You felt like he's back to your boyfriend again. "I'm sorry again....but this time, I apologised for hurting you." You looked down not wanting to have a eye contact with him.

He knew what you mean. You're apologising for hurting his heart and feelings. His lips curled into a sweet smile.

"Gwenchana...I'll always forgive you." He brought his hand to your head, and he caress it.

You just realised how drastic Myungsoo have changed, from the jerk to this kind and sweet guy. You felt like you've achieved something great for changing him to his orginal self. He suddenly slowly got up. You quickly got up from your seat and help him.

He's now sitting on the bed, turning at you. Both of you looked at each other, not speaking neither moving. 

*She's here....She's here with me...She's not treating me with her cold attitude anymore.* Myungsoo thought.

*I don't know how will I explain to you about my sickness...Please do not hate me once I tell you about it...I need someone by myside for the time being.* You thought.

Myungsoo held out both of his hand and cupped your cheek softly. He leaned forward and you leaned in too. He pressed his lips onto yours and gave you a passionate kiss. Don't know why, while he's kissing you, a drop of tear trickling down your cheek.

You don't know whether it's a tear of happiness or scared. Now...the problem is.......How Do I Tell Him About My Sickness?


Yay mansae! Yay! 300+ subscribers wohoo~ Hahah XD I got....a shameless advert of a new fic of mine....mind checking it out? XD It starring: You, Baekhyun, Jin, Bangtan Boys and EXO ^_^

click on the poster :)