Make Up Date? part 1

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Few Days Later

Myungsoo was leaning against his car door outside your house, waiting for you to come out. He's all looking good, wearing blue checkered shirt, denim pants and black vans shoes. He pulled off his shades from his face when he saw you left your house. Myungsoo's heart beating fast when he saw you. He immediately pushed himself off the car and smiled at you. You were wearing a black polka dots with white base sleevesless dress up to your knee cap and complete it with a cute white bow flat shoes.

You blushed at Myungsoo's sweet smile at you. You slipped your long strap handbang onto your shoulder as you walked towards him. 

"Wow....you're just so....wow." Myungsoo complimented while rubbing his nape, shy.

"Really? Thank you. You look really handsome today." You complimented back to him.

"Hehe, thanks baby." You felt your heart skipped a beat when you heard him called you 'baby'. You bit your inner cheek in your mouth as to prevent yourself from smiling or worst, squealing.

He opened his car door gesturing you to go in. You just stood there not moving. "Wae? Something's wrong?" He asked.

"I think it will be more romantic if we walk than rather using your car." You suggested.

He nodded and closed the door, locking his car. "Sure then. Kaja?" He brought up his arm asking you to link arm with him.

Gladly, you wrapped your arm around his and both of you went down the street.

As the both of you walking down the street, you kept pointing at the stuff that caught you're attention and telling about it to Myungsoo. You even dragged him along to check out a gift shop. You went to the couple bracelet set.

You grabbed a pair of bracelets that had a word, 'Hers' and 'His' on each of them,

"Oh oppa! Look at this." You showed it to him.

"Isn't it pretty?" You said as you tried it out on your wrist. As you're about to tie the string, Myungsoo decided to help you with it.

"Waaah, I totally like it." Myungsoo looked at how you adore it. He smiled to himself.

Your smile faded as you took it off from your wrist. *It seems like Myungsoo not interested with it. Nevermind then. It's okay.* 

You grabbed his hand after placing it back on it's original place and exited the shop. He confused. *She seems to love that bracelet a lot and now she doesn't even said that she wants it?* 

You linked your arm with him and continued to walk without saying anything. Myungsoo turned his head behind to recognise the shop and it's name. *I know you want it.* 

This time, you spotted an accessories shop. You looked at Myungsoo before pointing at it. "Can we go in there?" you asked.

"Sure, why not." He answered and you happily hopped towards it.

You ran to the headband section and there's a lot of headband with differents type. You were looking at it, choosing which one you want to try it out when you felt someone placed something on your head. You touched it and it was a headband, you turned around.

"You looked so cute with those." He giggled.

You looked at the mirror and it was a cat headband. You laughed at the sight of it and took his shades from his pocket and wore it. "How do I look? Swag enough?" You posed cooly infront of the mirror and you could see Myungsoo in the verge of bursting into laughter on the reflection.

"Puahahahha! Babo. You looked like an idiot." He laughed and you pouted as you pulled down the shades. "But a cute one. A cute idiot whom I love a lot." He continues as he paused laughing.

You could feel yourself going to blush that you quickly turned around from him and looked down, not wanting to him to see you blushed. "Ayeee~ Blushing, I see?" You shook your head vigorously.

"I can see it from the mirror babe~" He cooed and you looked up. You face-palmed. 

*Ohh, you're really such an idiot, Soorin.* You mentally scolded yourself.

"You look really cute when you're blushing. I feel like eating you up for being too cute." He pinched your cheeks.

He sway your cheeks to the left and right and you let out a whined. But he patted your cheek softly after he let it go. "Sorry sorry, you're too cute to resist that I have to do that babe. Let's go eat something shall we?" He held out his hand and opened his palm.

You smiled and grabbed his hand as you're about to take the headband off till Myungsoo stopped you. "Don't take it off! I'm paying it."