Please save me.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1C2YKnHDw ( Teen Top - Clap )

Narrator's POV

"Okay, everybody gather infront of me now." Mr Yoon blown his whistle as all the students gather quickly.

Myungsoo looked around and he didn't see Soorin. He started to move around to double check. Sungyeol, who have been transfered to be same class as him and Soorin ( by threatening the principal ) noticed Myungsoo who looked like searching for his lost item, walked towards him.

"Today, we will having a dodge ball game. Get into your group and grab the ball and after that you may begin the game." Mr Yoon once again blown his whistle and he suddenly left to nowhere.

"Hey, you okay? Searching for someone?" Sungyeol tapped Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Soorin. She should have been here by now." He said.

"Maybe she skip gym class?" Sungyeol guessed.

"Nah, she's not that type of girl who likes to skip lesson." 

But then something striked his mind, he still remember that day when he locked Soorin in the storage room and she suddenly fainted, mourning about the pain on her chest/heart.

*Don't think negative Myungsoo, i don't think so she had a weak heart or she suffered a type of illness.* Myungsoo brushed it off.

"Sungyeol, i'll be right back." He tapped Sungyeol's shoulder, informing him and he left to search for Soorin.

Soorin's POV

"S-stop.... P-please." I begged in pain. I could feel the blood ozing out from the wound on my head. My stomach....they kicked and punched at my stomach several times. My vision getting blurly, i felt freakin weak.

"Tsk... I bet you will become more ugly and uglier and no one will want you even Myungsoo oppa~" Nana teased while Soomi and Haeri laughed.

 

"Let's make her roll on the staircase! It would be interesting!" Soomi gave an stupid idea to them and they agree.

"Sucha genius." Nana smirked.

*What? Making me fell on the staircase? No... What if i broke my hand? I wouldn't able to take picture with my Canon camera for a long period of time! No No! Please no!* I shook my head frantically.

 

"Please! I beg you! No! PLEASE NO!" I shout, begging. Soomi and Haeri grabbed both of my arm and lifted me up. I couldn't fight back, i was too weak to.

My body was dragged by both of them. *No... Please no! Myungsoo oppa! Hoya oppa! Help me! Please.* The tears started to collect on my eyes.

There's no one there as all of them were in their respective class. "Help! Anyone help me!" I managed to shout and i received a kick on my stomach by Nana. I coughed blood. 

"Shout one more time, I will throw you out of the building." She threatened.

Hoya's POV

What's happening? My heart felt so uneasy....There's something wrong. I touched my chest as i inhaled and exhale. Woohyun who sat beside me noticed it.

"Yo bro, you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, i just felt nervous about the test that's all. Haha." I lied, he nodded and looked to the front.

*Did i left something? I don't think so. All the assignment i've bring today...* 

*.......Soorin...... Did something happen to her?* I began to panic secretly.

Since the true rumours about her dating with Myungsoo had made almost all the students hates her, they might be a chance an "sasaeng" fans of Myungsoo will tried to hurt her right?

*This is not good. I must message Myungsoo.* I took out my phone and message him.

 

To: Myungsoo

Yah, Myungsoo. Is Soorin with you there? She's safe right?

 

I locked back my phone and waited for a reply for him. My heart started to beat unsteadly. My phone vibrated and i opened the message,

 

From: Myungsoo

No. She's not with me. She wasn't in the gym class. Did you saw her?

 

*Weird....She couldn't be skipping class right......That's it! I must find her!* I replied back his message as quick as possible, ignoring if the teacher will caught me using my phone right now.

 

To: Myungsoo

Meet me at the cafeteria. Let's find her together. I hope she's safe.

 

I put in back my phone in my pocket and stood up heading to the exit of the classroom, Mrs Baek caught me.

"Mr Howon? Where are you going?" She asked with her glasses on her nose.

"Toilet." I continue to walk fast and she remained silent.

Myungsoo's POV

I quickly head to the cafeteria and i already saw Hoya hyung there pacing back and forth. *Woah, he's fast.* I jogged towards him.

"Still haven't found her?" He grabbed both of my shoulder and shook me.

 

"N-no." I stuttered. *Why is he being like this? This weird. He only acted like this only if  the person is something special to him. What's his relationship with Soorin?*

I began to have many questions appeared in my mind.

 

"H-hyung." I called him, he looked at me.

"What's your relationship with Soorin?" I asked, his face looked blank.

 

"N-nothing." He shook his head.

"Why are you worried about her? She's not your girlfriend....By chance, is she your sister?" I guessed.

"Yah, we have no time left. Better find her as soon as possible before your "sasaeng" fans attacked her." He changed his topic and we both quickly searched for her.

Soorin's POV

I was placed lying down beside the stair which has a many steps it's from level 3 till level 1. "Please don't~" I weakly begged as i was to stood up Nana step onto my chest and i could feel a tight pain striked on my chest making me hard to breathe.

 

"Huff....*Panted* D-don't push m-me d-down t-there." I panted heavily in a sudden.

 

"Why? Scared? It's fun you know, with all the blood traced on it. Woah, could be a amazing tricked for Halloween." She smirked. Soormi and Haeri couldn't stop smirking behind.

My hair was in a mess and my shirt was all torn making me look like a hobo (poor people who live on the streets). I felt freakin weak that i couldn't move my body muscle. My head was throbbing and my vision is getting blurier and blurier. My eyelids were about to drop but i forced not to close it.

 

*Please...for the last time. Oppa, please save me....* My tears started to flow out from my eyes and it sting when the tears contact with the cuts on my cheek.

 

"In the count of 5... I will push you and i will be laughing at you rolling down on the stair. I bet you're gonna break every bones of yours inside and you will be in the wheelchair feeling hopeless. Hahahahhahha!" She laughed evily along with the two "tails" behind her.

*That's it.....No one is rescuing me....I'm done.* I close my eyes, waiting for my head to get knock every steps i will be bouncing on and landed on the hard concrete of the floor at level 1.

Myungsoo's POV

Hoya and i were huffing and puffing tiredly. We almost check every place in the school. *Where could she be? She couldn't be head home without telling me right?*

"Hyung, how? We still couldn't find her." I kneeled downm tiredly with sweat on my forehead dripping down on the floor.

 

I looked around and i caught something attract my view. I stood up and shook Hoya hyung.

"Hyung, look at that!" I pointed to the figure lying down on the edge of the top stair from Level 3 which till Level 1 along with 3 girls laughing standing beside the lying figure.

 

I strained my sight as i looked at it, *! ! !* I began to hit Hoya's shoulder.

"HYUNG! IT'S SOORIN!" I panickly shouted. Hoya's eyes grew widened looking at it. The girls caught us looking at them.

"Oh no no no no! Don't push Soorin!" I shouted as i ran frantically as it was quite a distance away from where i was standing and the staircase.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

But...... it's too late, one of the girls kicked Soorin and they quickly ran away escaping. *NO!!!!!!!!!!!* I gasped.

Soorin's body was full of blood as her body rolled down on the staircase like a rolled matress fell down. 

"SOOORRRIN!!!" Hoya hyung shouted as he ran to rescue Soorin before her head landed on the floor. I snapped out and ran as quickly i could.

*I will save you Soorin!!*


JJA-JJANG! What happens next? :3 

Hehe, cliff-hanger :P ^_^ Yay, double update. About my arm? The pain reduced abit and i could still type quite well now :D I hope by tomorrow my arm fully healed :) I'm really grateful to see you guys concerned about my injuries :') I'm touched :')

By the way, here's a poll. Do vote okay? So that i could plan what to write for the next chapter as soon as possible :)