Eottokhae?

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlQS5zJZFU ( Lee Jung - I Wish It Was You )

"Oppa.." you smiled.

"How are you feeling? Better? Any pain?" He asked as he sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"Little bit of body ache." you continue to admire the view outside through the glass windows.

Little childrens playing games with their friends. Elderly were strolling down the park looking at the flowers, pond and breathing the fresh air. 

"You know..." He fiddled around with his fingers.

"Have you made up your mind?" he looked at you, you turned to look at him.

*About the patch-up?*

You nodded slowly. 

"But oppa." Myungsoo looked at your eyes.

"What if Sohee really loves you and she come back for you although she is already busted that she wasn't really your future fiancee and-"

"Don't think negative. If it happens, my heart is only for you. This space on my heart are only meant for you not anyone else." He caress your cheek.

*I miss his hug, sweet smile and his adorableness.* 

"Tell me. Do you love me?" He asked. You gulped.

*I do love you...but.... Hyunwoo.*

"I-" something cut off your sentence.

"Soorin ah!" Hyunwoo suddenly popped out his head by the door.

"Annyeong." You waved as he waved back at you so happily like a litte child.

He entered and close the door.

*Aish. This guy.* Myungsoo secretly gave a glare at him.

"Soorin! Gwenchana? I'm glad that you're okay right now. Do you know how worried i am when i got the news from your father that you're admitted to hospital? I really freaking freak  out you know....bla bla bla" Hyunwoo kept blabbering how he felt when you got admitted to hospital.

*Erghh, this guy talk so much. Nevermind next time i will ask you again Soorin.* Myungsoo stood up.

"I think i have to meet the boys now. See you later Soorin." He waved before he left.

*I do love you Myungsoo but i think i'm falling for Hyunwoo too. Eottokhae?* You stare blankely at the door after he left.

"Ya, Soorin. Do you hear me?" Hyunwoo pouted as he realised Soorin didn't pay attention to him.

"Eo? Mianhae. I was dreaming just now. What did you say just now?" You looked at him.

*Please don't fall in love with Myungsoo again. Jaebal. Give me a chance Soorin.* Hyunwoo thought sadly.

Hyunwoo looked around before he looked at Soorin and hold her hand. Soorin was suprised by his action.

"Soorin ah." He called you.

"N-nae?" 

*Omg, what is he doing?*

"You know...i think i'm really inlove with you ever since my eyes laid on yours for the first time."

*Oh gosh.*


ANNYEONG! Do you miss me? NO? :( Hehe, sorry for the short update. Bad news :( My laptop totally spoilt and it couldn't be on already.