Let Me Live

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

You woke up as somebody shook your body. Your opened your eyes slowly and rubbed it before fully opening it. Hyunwoo was beside your bed, standing. You yawned, closing your mouth and then got up. "Good Morning~!" He cooed showing his best smile to you. "Morning." You smiled in return. "Oh, Howon said that he wanted to bring us somewhere out for outing. So, get ready okay?" He showed his eyesmile to you before hoping out of your room. You chuckled at his adaorableness. You did a few stretch before getting out from the bed.

 

(Yiruma - River Flows In You)

The sun was shining very brightly outside that the light shone through your window. You decided to take a look of the view outside the balcony before taking a shower. "Waah~" You spread your arm wide as you feel the cool breezy air slapped your cheek. You placed your both arm onto the railing and looked at the view. People are getting to work and some were walking, strolling down the street. You spotted few couples walking down the street which made you feel envy. The scene of drunkard Myungsoo and you yesterday strikes in your mind. He cried. He cried because of you. You have hurt him so much that he's not strong enough to hold his tears in front of you.

"There's ....a reason why am i doing this." 

"W-what is the reason? Tell me?" 

"I...I can't."

"Why can't you tell me? WHY?! You're hurting me so much, you know!" 

"You think I'm not hurt also?! I am!

The scene where Myungsoo suddenly leaned in towards you and kissed on your lip played in your mind. You touched your lip. If only you didn't suffered from cancer, you will be already having a date with him right now. It's just cost 1 thing to make you feel ashame of yourself. You afraid that Myungsoo will never accept you anymore once you're ugly and bald. A tear fell down onto your hands and you realised that you're crying. *I don't think I deserve you. I think you deserve other girls that are much better than me who can make you laugh, smile and feel loved every single day. Unlike me, who only always hurt your feelings.* you closed your mouth and quickly went to the bathroom.

You squat down beside the bathtub and broke down. Sobs and whimpers escaped from your mouth. As you're feeling horrible right now, you felt a sting sharp pain on your left chest. Your breathing was like shorten. You placed your hand on your left chest as you breathe in and out hardly through your mouth. Your face was getting pale and your lip is drying. It feels like a millions of needle stabbed in your heart several times and it also feels like it's burning. You let out a pain whimper as the pain is getting worst and worsen.

Hyunwoo and Howon have already get ready and they're waiting for you at the living room. Howon looked at the clock, why are you taking so long to get ready? "Hyunwoo ah, can you check on Soorin for me? It's weird that she's taking so long to get ready." Hyunwoo nodded and got up to your room. He knocked onto your door, "Soorin ah, are you in there?" silence replied him. He knocked again, "Are you okay?" Still the same.Silence. He twisted the doorknob and it wasn't lock,"I'm going in." He entered and you're not in the room. He looked at the bathroom, the door was locked. He walked towards it and knocked on to it.

"Soorin ah, you in there?" he asked. You're in shock that there's a knock on your bathroom door. You bit your lip preventing any whimper of pain escapes. "Yes." you tried your best to sound normal. "Are you done yet?" The pain are unbearable that you end up cried in pain. Hyunwoo's shocked to hear you cried in pain, he knocked onto the door many times. "Yah! Are you okay?!" you clenched your hand onto your shirt and you the tap of the bathtub to let him hear it that you're bathing. "G-gwenchana." He didn't believe in your words. "I'm breaking in!" he said. "Just leave me alone." you soft said but he managed to hear it.

"I know you're not. I'm coming." he twisted the doorknob but it's locked. He threw himself onto the door to force open it. "ARGH!" He bang onto the door again and again. He's nervous. What if you're ? But whatever it is, your safety is important to him. "ARGH!" He gave a strong push with his body onto the door and it flung opened. He saw you on the floor, bitting your lip with your hand on your left chest. "Soorin!" He hugged your body from your back. He didn't know why is he doing this but instint is doing it. "Are you alright?!" He asked in panic. You didn't answered him. You shut your eyes tight and still biting on your lip that it bled.

"Don't hide away your pain. It hurt me alot to see you like this." He said as your body fell into his arm. You're sweating. You face is pale. Your lip is dry. Breathing hard through your mouth. You're really in pain. Suddenly in your mind was fulled with Myungsoo. The way he smile, sad, pouted, aegyo-ing and angry, it all filled in your mind. You feel like you're dying. "HOWON!" Hyunwoo shouted. "HOWON!" You knew that he's going to bring you to the hospital. Now, if you're send to the hospital, you will have to spend more times there with those needle IV drips stuck into your hand. *I'm born to be like this....let me live.* your eyes are closing and you felt sleepy, you're tired.

Hyunwoo noticed it and his eyes grew bigger, "Don't sleep! Don't! Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!" He shouted. Howon and your father came barging in. "What happen?" "SOORIN!" Your father shouted in shocked. He squat beside you and patted your cheek. Your eyes is half closing. "Don't sleep! Please! Don't! Stay strong! You have to live!" Hyunwoo said in the verge of crying.

Everyone at there were begging you not to sleep because they afraid that once you fall asleep in this condition right now, high chances are....you're not breathing anymore. Hyunwoo is in the verge of crying while your father is already crying. You made 3 person cried. Howon went to call for ambulance. You started to imagine what if one day you're officially gone? As if in gone, not breathing anymore,dead. How the atmposhere in the house will be when  you're gone? Will it still be lively? or will it slowly turning into a silent house? Howon quickly went by your side and wiped away your beads of sweats. "You got to be strong alright? Your my sister. You're strong. Don't ever close your eyes alright? Please." He begged, with tears flowing out. 

Your strong brother who always make you laugh is crying. How many people are you going to make them cry? It pains you to see the person you care for and love, crying in sadness. Your wish before you die is to see them smile before you give out your last breath when the day has come. You want to cherish the moment with them so you can die peacefully. Howon brought your hand into both of his hand and kiss it. "The ambulance is coming. Just a little bit more." He cried. Your father went down to the living room to wait for the ambulance. *Myungsoo...I wonder how will you react if you're here.*