Obstacle between us.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knv9UJTtXB4 ( Cinderella's Stepsister OST - Calling Out ) [Repeat the song until the you finish reading for this chapter :D ]

Soorin's POV

I kept ran and ran, bumping onto several people but i ignored and didn't apologised. I just kept running. Water droplets started to fall from the sky. Thunder could be heard. It's raining. The weather looks like it understand about my feeling.

"I'm his fianceé."

*Wae? Why does it hurt so much when i found out that he's already had a fianceé?! Wae?!* My clothes started to drench and so my hair. I crossed the road, doesn't gave a care whether there's a car coming or not,

BEEP! BEEP! 

I turned to my right, i saw a speeding car towards me. I stood there instead, in the middle of the road. Looking at the speeding car coming towards me, nearier and nearier,

*Hit me. Palli, crash onto me! Just ran over me!* The tears non stop flowing out from my eyes. I just closed the eyes, waiting for the hurt and painful impact,

"SOORIN!" I heard someone shouting over my name, followed by my body was pulled by someone. I was hugged. I opened my eyes hoping it was Myungsoo who pulled me,

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?" It was Hyun Woo.

I cried even harder. "Why didn't you just let me die there just now! Why didn't you just let the car ran over me?!" I shouted at him as i pulled away from the hug. He was drenched too.

"Why did you save me?!" I shouted at him. He just looked at me.

"Why i save you? Because i don't you to die!" He answered.

I didn't said anything, i just cried even harder flashbacking those scene just now at the Couple Stuff Shop.

"Soorin ah, let's go home, you're gonna catch a cold. I bet Hoya hyung will be worried about you." He carried me in a bridal style. I want to fightback, but i'm tired. I just gave up. I lied my head against his chest.

"Soorin ah." He said.

"Hmmm." I weakly answered back.

"Who's Myungsoo to you?" 

"He.....He's my boyfriend." I could feel his body stiffed.

Myungsoo's POV

"Soorin!" I was about to catch up with her but then Sohee grabbed onto my arm,

"Where are you going?" She pouted.

"None of your business!" I harshly removed her grasp and ran out of the shop. It was raining. I ran to look for Soorin ignoring that my clothes will get drenched.

I spotted a guy carrying a girl in a bridal style, i strained my eyesight.

*Isn't that Hyun Woo?* I looked at the girl on his arm,

*Soorin....* My heart felt hurt that the guy who had Soorin in his arm was Hyun Woo not me. I was about to take a step forward but someone grabbed onto my arm, i turned around.

"Oppa, look you're wet. You're going to catch a cold. Let's go home." She said while carrying an umbrella . 

"Why did you say to her that you're my fianceé?! You're not even my fianceé! You're just a FUTURE fianceé. I will never want a fianceé like you!" I spat at her.

"What? Why are you burst in anger in a sudden?! Who is she? Your girlfriend? Tsk, she doesn't suit to be your girlfriend. She's ugly plus more she's a nerd." She scoffed.

It made me angry when she said bad thing about Soorin.

"Who are you to say those thing about her huh?!" I shouted as i walked away.

"Yah! Oppa! You've to come back home now!" She shouted from afar. I just ignored her.

Soorin's POV

"Aigoo... Look now. You're having a high fever now." Hyun woo said like mom as he looked at the temperature of my body. I just stare at the wall. I didn't said anything ever since i got homed. I didn't feel like doing anything. My heart feel like been stabbing several times.

"Soorin ah, gwenchana?" He asked as his tone became worried. I didn't answered, i just kept staring at the wall infront without blinking. I feel like i'm a zombie.

"I couldn't believe that he already had a fianceé." i said.

"Me too." He said.

My phone rings, i took my phone from the night stand. The caller ID was Myungsoo. I looked at it, *Should i asnwer it? or reject?*

"Myungsoo?" Hyun woo asked, i nodded.

"Answer it, who knows he want to explain everything." I fiddled around the screen.

"Can i have a privacy?" I said.

"Oh sure." He smiled as he went out of my room.

I decided to answer it,

-PHONE CONVERSATION- [ Soorin Myungsoo ]

"Soorin ah. I could explain everything. She's not my fianceé." 

"But she said that she's your fianceé, oppa." i was in a verge crying.

"No. She's not Soorin ah. She's only my future fianceé. I'm trying my best to find a way to cancel the engagement."

*Can i believe him? What if he's lying?*

"Soorin ah, please believe me." His voice cracked.

I couldn't stand it. My tears starting to flow out. I just hang up the phone. 

-END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-

Myungsoo's POV

She hung up. *ARGHH!* I ruffled my hair as i threw the phone on my bed. 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"What?!" I shouted in annoyance. I quickly wiped away the tears on my cheek.

The door open, it was noona.

"What do you want?" I glared at her as she sat down on the chair facing me.

"I know that your enemy was already back from States." She smirked,

"So?" 

"You're not happy about it don't you?" She asked.

I just looked away, rolling my eyes.

"Look i want you to break up with Soorin and always at by Soohee's side and protect her." 

"Whaat?! Are you crazy?!" My eyes widened as i looked at her.

"Crazy? Nope. It's for you future okay. Sohee's came from a rich and wealthy family not like Soorin. She looks poor and low standard/class." She said in disgusted.

"Watch your mouth." I pointed at her.

"Whatever. It's either you break up with Soorin with your own way or...... you know that i'm capable of doing anything right?" She smirked as she left.

I felt so frustrated now. I threw the pillows as i shouted in anger. I grabbed a fistful of my hair as i shouted again.

*No... I don't want to break up with Soorin.*

*Umma, appa. Please come back home quickly. You don't know how evil she is. You don't know how kind and polite Soorin is than Sohee. I know that you guys will prefer Soorin than Sohee once you knows her.* 

* I know that noona will do anything to make Soorin and i separate. I don't want Soorin to get hurt by noona....i've no choice.*