The Lady In 20s

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG5uNCiTmc ( Song Ji Eun - It's Cold )

Narrator's POV

Soorin was discharge but her injuries wasn't fully recovered yet. Myungsoo wanted to take care of her although Hoya was there to take care of her, but as a boyfriend to her, he really wanted to do it so.

Myungsoo helped Soorin out of the car, carrying her in a bridal style inside the house and placed her on the couch.

"Ouch....oww..My ribs." Soorin yelped in pain.

"Omg, you okay? You okay? I'm so sorry!" Panic and worried face plastered on Myungsoo's face.

"Haha, it's okay." She smiled.

"Come here." She gestured him, coming forward like she's gonna whispered something on his ear.

"What?" He leaned forward.

"Muah~" She gave a peck on his cheek and covered her blush face,

"Thanks for helping me." She muffled.

Myungsoo was blushed too as he touched his cheek where she gave a peck on.

 

"Ohhhh~ Love birds." Hoya announced as he entered the house when he caught 'MyungRin' on the couch cuddling with careful.

"Oppa!~" She whined as she pouted.

"Hehe, i'm not gonna be 'lightbulb' here. I'm gonna be in my room, if you need anything." He smiled and he went upstair to his room.

Soorin's POV

It felt so warm cuddling with Myungsoo. I felt so protect in his arm. I feel like i don't wanna let him go. I love him. So much.

"You know what baby?" Myungsoo said, looking at me.

"Hmm?" I looked at him

.

"I don't want to lose you." He looked into my eyes and back to the TV.

"Me too, I don't want to lose you either.....But what if, i'm gone one day. What will you?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna meet you at the heaven the next day." I gulped.

"You wouldn't have to do that. Don't you think you should move on?" I looked at the TV.

"I don't want to lose my love ones twice." 

"Your dream is to be a photographer right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" 

"If i'm gone one day. I want you to move on and be a successful and famous photographer." I smiled at him.

"Why are you talking about that if you're gone one day suddenly?" He asked.

*My condition seems to be worst. And the doctor couldn't find any donor. Maybe my life is getting shorter.*

"Nothing." I just smiled and looked at the TV again.

Myungsoo's POV

She's so weird. She suddenly brought up a topic about what if she's gone one day. 

"You're not going home? It's already 10PM." She asked.

"Naah, i'm not going home today. I'm gonna stay at your house for 2days." I smirked.

"Wae?"

"No one's at home. I felt bored. Anyway, i got your brother approved already. So don't worry."

"Ahh~" She nodded.

"Uwaaaahhh~" She yawned.

"Sleepy?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, abit." She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

She leaned her head on my shoulder. I started to talk about a random topic,

"You remember on that day at school, we bumped onto each other?" I chuckled .

"That was the first day i saw you." 

"We had a little fight and-" I heard a light snore. I looked over.

Soorin was sleeping with a little snore, *Cute.*

"Awww...The angel from the heaven is sleeping." I caress her smooth cheek skin.

"Ah Soorin ah!" Hoya shouted as he went down.

"Shhhh!" I put my index finger on my lip, showing to him.

"Oppss... Hehe, sorry." He ran back up again.

Hoya's POV

I dropped my body onto my bed. "Hah.... I'm so tired." I sighed. I looked at the clock, 

*It's going to 10:30PM.* I looked onto the frame of my family photo on the night stand.

"Umma, appa. We miss you so much." I kiss the frame lens.

"Soorin have become much more prettier and prettier as she grow up. I'm glad to have a lil' sister like her."

I got up and went to my study desk and sat on the chair. I opened up the newspaper and went to the Job Finding section. I took out a highlighter and looked for a job that suitable for me.

"Become a pizza delivery boy..... Salary for starting....Hmmm, i'm gonna applied for this job." I looked for the contact and call the person.

"Annyeonghaseyo? At the newspaper, there's a job finding for becoming a pizza delivery boy right? Ah yes, i'm applying for it. Tomorrow? Jinjja?! Oh gomawo! Yes Yes! I'll be there tomorrow at 3PM. Nae, kamsahamnida!" I hung up the call as i felt happy.

 

- 2 Weeks Later -

Soorin's POV

"Oh my gosh! Soorin! What happen to your right hand?" My caring science teacher came to my desk.

"I fell down on the staricase last 2 weeks." I lied.

"Aigoo... So clumsy. Take care next time okay? and becareful." She smiled patting my shoulder and i nodded.

*How i wish my mom still alive, she would be worried like hell if she knew my right hand broken.* I weakly smile to myself.

"You okay baby?" Myungsoo nudged my arm.

"Ah, yes" I smiled. When i turned back to look at the whiteboard, i could feel all the girls in my class stare at me. I gulped.

 

"Yay, at last!" I said happily as the bell shows the school has finish rang. 

"Soorin ah, can you help me to carry this book to my staff room?" My history teacher ask me for a favour.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. I quickly packed up my bag with the help of Myungsoo since my right hand was fractured.

"Oppa, wait for me outside the school gate. I'll be there in 5minutes." I told him as i was about to walk towards to teacher desk to carry those books which wasn't much anyway, only 3.

"Oh okay, sure." He smiled as he went out of the class.

Myungsoo's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vHe-fT59Jo&feature=fvsr ( UKISS - DoraDora )

I went out of the school and wait for her outside the gate, leaning against the wall beside it. I put both of my hand into my pants pocket, shaking my right leg as i waiting for her.

*haish....what took her so long.* i started to look around. I saw some girls talking about me and smiling like a crazy girls at me. 

*None of them i'm interested except for Soorin. Blerghh*

As i looked around, i saw a lady in searching for someone as she looked around. Somehow, it looks familiar to me. I strained my eyesight to get a clear view of her.......

*OH NO!* I gasped as my eyes grew bigger. I quickly went to the other side of the wall, hiding.

*That must not be her right?! Oh !. Don't tell me she......* Some part of me  getting scared.


CLIFF-HANGER! :D Hehe XD Who do you think it might be? :)

I hope you enjoy this update :D I love Myungsoo's reaction on the GIF ontop of this line ^^^^ He somehow looks like scared :3 So cute... haha XD