Her Decision

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

 
Myungsoo POV
 
 
 
I knew it, all this time Hyunwoo have been secretly fall in love with her. No,andwae. I will never let Soorin be his. I have listened everything that happened in Soorin's wardroom yesterday night by acidental.
 
I quickly packed up my things into my bag and exit the classroom.
*I miss Soorin sitting beside me in class.*
 
I jog to the rooftop and i saw Hyunwoo leaning on the walll while looking the high view of the places from the top. I coughed. He turned his head,
 
"Oh you're here."
 
Hyunwoo POV
 
"Mworago? Stay away from Soorin? I-I dont understand what you're talking about." I said to him as a question expression plaster on my face.
 
"Dont act blur Hyunwoo. You like her dont you?" he scoffed as he leaned on the wall with his arm folded.
 
*Soorin you mean?*
 
"Why do you treat me like an enemy Myungsoo ah?" i asked
 
"Now you realised that i treat you like one huh?" 
 
"Look, yes i am in love with Soorin and so do you still love her.  But....if Soorin still truly love you, i will let her go because i dont have a right to stop her from loving you." i replied as i look down on the floor.
 
Author POV
 
Hyunwoo was feeling abit of sad as he said that and Myungsoo could realised it.
 
*Did i really treat him that badly? But i was just being cold towards him, afterall he's used to be my close and best cousin until that accident happened.* Myungsoo starting to feel guilty.
 
"I dont want to fight with you. Not because i'm a coward but i still do respect you as my cousin and also like.....my own dongsaeng. Well, it's all up to Soorin's decision, whether she choose me or you. I think i have to go now, i dont wanna be late for work. Bye." Hyunwoo push himself from the wall and walked out as Myungsoo stay speechless while looking at him walking away.
 
Myungsoo started to feel guilty as he  could feel sadness in Hyunwoo's sentence. 
*Hyung, mianhae. I'm just afraid that you will make Soorin walked out from life like Haera.*
 
Hyunwoo stand for awhile infront of the door after exiting the rooftop,
*Myungsoo ah, if you really love her you better make a move now or i will because she doesnt have  much time left to live and i want her to live to the fullest with full of happiness.* 
 
With that, he walked away.
 
Soorin POV
 
You went to the washroom to take a shower. You took out a hairdryer to dry your hair as you were combing your hair. As you were combing, you pulled out the comb out of your hair. You gasped. Your comb was full of your hair. You look on the floor tiles and there was your hair too lying on it.
 
You feel so shocked looking at it as your eyes starting to get teary.
 
*I'm gonna be bald soon.* 
 
Then the entrance door of your ward room was opened follow by a voice,
 
"Aigoo Soorin ah~ Are you in the washroom?" 
 
It was appa. You quickly tossed away your "dead" hair into the bin and went out of the washroom.
 
"Oh appa!" you went to hug him.
 
"Aigoo~ It feels like the olden days when you're still a kid." Both of you pull away.
 
"Oh appa, Dr Yoon said that i could be discharge tomorrow, isn't it great?" you smiled.
 
"I know that already haha. But i still have to take care of you at home since your health....you know." The smile on appa's face was faded a little.
 
"I know, i will also be more careful now." you hold appa's hand to lessen his worriness.
 
"I think this is a karma for me because i didnt take care of you well and being a bad father to you." Appa hold his tears and you hug him.
 
"Aniyo appa. Dont think like that. It was already my fate to be like this." you smile sadly as you were hugging him.
 
*Appa, let's spend more time together with Howon oppa when we get home eoh? I will cherish it those moment.*
 
Author's POV
 
 
While they were hugging, the door opened. They pulled away and look towards the door,
 
"Did i interupt something?" Myungsoo sheepishly smile as his head was stick out between the door gap and the door frame.
 
"Ah ani." appa said.
 
Myungsoo entered and closed the door behind him. He was still in his uniform.
 
"You didnt go home after school didnt you?" You asked as you went back to your bed and sat on it.
 
"Yeah heh." Myungsoo rubbed his nape.
 
"I will leave you two alone i guess haha, see ya." appa walked out of the room after waving at us.
 
You turned around,your back was facing him, as you enjoyed the view outside through the opened glass windows. You closed your eyes feeling the cool breeze air entering.
 
Myungsoo sat on the chair as he fiddled around with his hand. He felt a lump in his throat.
 
"Erm...can i ask you a question Soorin?" 
 
"Sure, what is it?" not facing him still enjoying the view.
 
"If you have to choose one of the two guys, who will you choose?"
 
You didnt get what he's trying to say.
 
"I'm sorry? But i dont get it." your head, except your body, turned to your side.
 
"If.....you have to choose between.....me and......Hyunwoo, who will you choose?" Myungsoo looked at the floor as he fiddling with his fingers.
 
*Tough. It's tough Myungsoo for me to answer it.* you let out a sigh as you turned your head back to the view outside.
 
"I will choose Hyunwoo." 
Yay good news :D now i could update it on my iPod ^_^ will upload another 3 chapters in few minutes ^_^