Lee Hyun Woo

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

  I felt a weight on my left hand. I opened my eyes, *I'm on the bed?* I looked around and i spotted Myungsoo sleeping at the side of the bed with his hand together with my left hand. I smiled.

 Myungsoo finally awake with an exhausted face, he saw me conscious he smiled,

"Feeling better?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm glad that you're okay now. I'm so worried when your brother called me about you fainted in the bathroom just now." He said.

 I looked at him with a smile on my face, i changed my view to the clock on my wall, it was 4PM. I've to eat the pills but i can't let Myungsoo see the pills i got. He will be suspicious about it and why i took it every 4hour.

 "Oppa, can you help me to take my wallet at the kitchen?" I asked him.

 "Sure!" He smiled and went to the kitchen. I quickly ransacked my bag for the bottles of pills. I ate 1 of the orange colour bitter taste pill and drank a gulp of water. I quickly put it back into my bag and just in time Myungsoo was back.

 "Thanks." I took the wallet from him and put it inside my bag.

 "Is Hoya oppa at home?" I asked,

 "Nope, when i arrived here. He was gone." 

 *Where did he go?*

"Aigoo...Your hair is so messy. You look like a hobo." He laughed.

"YAH!" i pouted.

"I Hate You!" I pouted again.

"Well, then I Love You Too!" He joked.

I laughed. "Smile more and laugh more okay? Your smile is the most beautiful make up on your face." He smiled.

I blushed. "Stop it, i'm blushing right now because of you." I cover my face with both my hand.

"So cute." He said, i blushed more.

Hoya's POV

I plopped down my body onto the chair as i've done the delivering all the pizzas. I took off my cap and closed my eyes.

"Yo, Tired?" Hyun Woo approached me, asking.

"Yah, you're so weak. Look your body much bigger and fit than me. Hehe." He laughed, showing his teeth,

"YAH!" I narrowed my eyes at him. He surrender.

"Well, that's how you will be everyday if you work here. Like me." He took a chair and sat beside me.

"How long have you been working at here?" I asked him, opening my eyes.

"Almost 3months." 

"You must have getting used to it already." I sighed.

" Of course." He smiled. "By chance, do you have any sister younger than you?" He asked, shyly.

"Whuuut?!" I looked at him with one of a kind. ( XD )

"Who knows, your sister is pretty since her brother is handsome." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Tsk.. You.." I shook my head, chuckling.

"You have?" He asked.

"I do have." I looked at him, smiling.

He was very happy. "But too bad, not available." I stuck my tongue out. His face dropped.

"Ohh maan~ I'm late." He pouted.

"What's her name?" He leaned forward.

"Lee Soorin."

"Ahh....Nice name. The person must be nice also, right?" He smiled.

"Tsk." I chuckled.

"By the way, you're attending Woolim High right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him.

"Starting from tomorrow i'm attending that school." He smiled.

"Really?!" 

*Is it because of Soorin?*

"Hehe. By the way, can i live in your house? I will pay the rent." He looked at me with a dog eye.

"Wae?"

"I....I've to live on my own from now onwards."

"Ohh....Sure."

"Thanks." He smiled gratefully.

Soorin's POV

I slumped down my body on the couch, i felt bored as Myungsoo had went back home due to an emergency. I blew a raspberry. I looked at the wall,

*Why is Hoya oppa still not home yet?* I looked at the entrance door waiting for Hoya oppa to come back home.

I yawned. * I think i shall head to sleep first. * I went to the switch area and switch off all the light.

*Oh god, it's so dark.*

CLICK!

My eyes widened. *Hoya oppa?* I turned my back. I couldn't really see anything. 

I just ran forward to the entrance door and hug him.

"Oppa!" I smiled, "Why are you home so late?!" I asked him.

*This is weird.....Since when Hoya oppa become thin?*

"Erm....Soorin... I'm here." I heard Hoya's voice behind me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kyRaURuAY ( IU & Seulong - Nagging )

* OMG! Then who is this. * The lights .

I gasped. " Ahhhhhh!! " I shouted, breaking the hug. The guy who i just hugged just now looks frightened.

I ran behind Hoya, hid. "Oppa, who is him?" I poke his back.

"Don't worry. His my friends, Lee Hyun Woo." He pulled my hand and made me stand infront of him. The guy smiled at me, waving.

"H-hi....I'm sorry for hugging you just now." I pouted.

Hyun Woo's POV [ Yay! XD ]

Sooo....this is Soorin? She's really pretty,

I couldn't help but to stare at the beautiful angel infront of me.

"H-hi...I'm sorry for hugging you just now." She pouted.

*Is this Lee Soorin?! FOR GOD SAKE?! She's cute! Naah. don't apologised. I love it XD* Inside me was smiling.

"I-it's okay." I blushed. 

*Damn it, stupid cheeks*

"I'm Lee Soorin." She sticked her hands out.

"I'm Lee Hyun Woo." I shake hands with her.

"Soorin ah, from today onwards he'll be living together with us." Hoya approached her.

"Jinjja? Ah..... Hope you like and get comfortable to stay here." She smiled.

*Angelic smile......*

"Yo Hyun Woo, come on. I'll show you your room." I looked at him. 

"Ah. Nae." I waved at her, smiling while walking to him.

*So beautiful and pretty....How i wish she's mine.*


Sorry for the short update :D YAY! LOOKS WHO? It's Lee Hyun Woo! ^_^ I love him, well who does? He can be hot and cute in the same time ;) Oh by the way, actually I just want to introduce you Lee Hyun Woo in this chapter. Soo here is it,

 


Meet Lee Hyun Woo,

Hoya's new friend. He's talented in drawing and loves to draw. Love at first sight with Soorin. He came from a rich family but he doesn't like to show it off. A cheerful and hyper guy, doesn't like girls who act like b!tch and wears many make up. Ideal type, Lee Soorin. [ More information about him will be reveal in the coming-soon chapter :D ]