Having a crush on her.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Narrator's POV

Soorin was warded in the hospital for 2days. Hoya didn't go to school for 2days later to accompany Soorin. He felt guilty for shouting at her at the kitchen during the argument. He sat down at the chair, caressing Soorin's pale cheek.

*I'm sorry Soorin ah. I didn't mean it. It's the best for you, i don't want you to get hurt and heartbroken because of Myungsoo's trick plan.* Hoya thought.

He buried his face on the bed as he hold Soorin's hand.

"O-oppa?" Soorin woke up with a weak voice.

"Oh? Soorin!" He immediately stood up and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry! i didn't mean to shout and scold you just now." He apologised.

"I-it's okay." Soorin smiled.

*Wait...I'm at the hospital... Oh no! I hope Doctor Yoon didn't told him about my cancer." Her eyes grew widened.

Hoya pulled away, "Are you okay?" He caress her hair.

"Yes...Oppa." She looked at him.

Soorin's POV

"Nae?" He looked at me back.

* I want to meet Myungsoo....I miss him....EH?! What the hell?! * I ruffled my hair.

Hoya oppa looked at me weirdly. "Hehe, oppa! You must be tired, you should go home and rest. You see it's already 7.45pm." I pointed to the wall clock at my ward room.

"Shiro~ I don't want to go home. I want to accompany you." He folded his arm.

"Ahhh~" I whined. "Oppa, i bet you have a lot homeworks to be done, am i right?" I wiggled my eyebrow.

"Tsk... FINE! But promise me something." He sticked out his index finger.

"What thing?" 

"To take care of yourself.." My shoulder deflated.

"Of course, i will Oppa." I shook my head, giggled.

"Okay then, since at home i'm alone. I'm going to stay at Sunggyu hyung's apartment. See you tomorrow Soorin....at here." He smirked.

"Eh? I'm warded here for how many days?!" I gasped.

"2 days only." I sighed in relief, i don't want to stay here for a week.

"Bye Soorin~ Goodnight my cutie dongsaeng~" He cooed, waving at me.

"Bye Bye HoHo Oppa!" I giggled, waving back. He left as he closed the door, exit.

"HoHoHo...Horlick!" I laughed at myself as i sang.

I slowly lied down back on the bed,

BAM!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYG57blAcro ( Juniel ft. Yonghwa - Fool )


I fast shot up as i was about to rest my head on the pillow. The door was flung opened. My eyes grew widened.

*Myungsoo...oppa*

"OH MY! Soorin! Are you okay?" Myungsoo closed the door and he ran towards me, looking over all my body finding for any injuries.

*Why is he being like this?* I raised my left eyebrow.

"You okay? You okay? You okay?" He kept asking, I pressed his both cheek with both of my hand.

"Hello?" i shaked my hand making his face shaking left and right following my hand movement.

"I'm fine. Why are you so that worried?" I pulled back my hand as i giggled.

"W-worried? Did i?..." He scratched his hair, "Erm.. you're my friend. Of course i do worried of my friend!" He blurted out.

*His lying... i knew it.*

"Oh.." I nodded as i lied back down slowly.

"How did you know i was warded here?" I asked him.

" I overheard your neighbour saying that you got sent to this hospital." I nodded.

*He still have the heart to come here and visit me...awww.. Myungsoo oppa, you changed* I smiled at him.

Myungsoo's POV

Damn! I was damn worried when i heard Soorin's neighbour conversation with her friends saying that Soorin was sent to _____Hospital. Eh....why am i being like this?....Ahh! I felt like im not the cold me... Soorin ah, what have you done to me?

Soorin was looking outside the window with her geek spec. She looks naturally beautiful with her long waves wavy hair flowing through her shoulder. I stood up infront of her, she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" Her tone changed, more like scared.

"Don't worry. I won't you, i just want to-" I took away her geek specs revealing her beauty face.

"See your natural face without this spec." I smiled.

"Yah! Give me back!" SHe tried to take it back as she was sitting down on the bed while i was standing beside the bed with my hand high holding her geek spec.

"Give me back! UWAAAAH!!" She lost her balance and she fell towards me, unfortunately i lost my balance too.

Soorin's POV

I closed my eyes as i lost my balance. We both fell onto the floor with me ontop of him. My head landed on his chest along with both of my hand. I opened my eyes and i looked at Myungsoo. He also opened his eyes, we both stare at each other.

**Dugeun...Dugeun...* Why my heart always like this whenever i'm with Myungsoo? Is this a sign that i like him?..Maybe?* In me, i was secretly smile, but at outside i was staring at Myungsoo.

"Ehem!" He coughed as he broke the staring contest.

"Oh god, i'm sorry!" I got up and helped him got up. I looked away for awhile as i feel my cheek's burning. *Ah! Damn! Why am i blushing?! >_< *

I snatched back my geek spec away from his hand and pouted as i wore it back.

Myungsoo's POV

Her eyes were beautiful but yet, i could see something in it. It looks like she had an hidden sad story.....she's beautiful. 

*Arghh god! I think i'm starting to like her more and more... Haera ah, forgive me. I think i really have to move on, it's not wrong right if i love her?* I looked at her face as she pouted.

*Her pout, same like yours....her smile also same like yours...Haera ah, do you have a twin sister? She's exactly like you.*

"Hello? Are you on earth?" Soorin was waving infront of my face. I snapped out.

"Like duh. Of course i'm on earth. See my solid figure stepping on Earth?" I stomped my feet onto the floor. She laughed.

*Her laugh were beautiful....Soorin ah, i think i have a crush on you* I smiled at her.


WAAAH!!! Myungsoo have a crush on you~ (Soorin) X) Should i do an double update for today? *Wiggled my eyebrow* XD