Confuse

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9zYpYZ3JNg (Boys Over Flower OST - Something Happen To My Heart)

You kept looking at him.

"My heartbeat become faster whenever i see you. Feeling of butterflies in my stomach could be felt also. I've never feel like this before." He rubbed your hand as he took both of your hand between his hand.

You felt speechless. 

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

*Please....give me a chance.* Hyunwoo begged.

A sudden flashback striked your mind. All those moments when you're with Myungsoo striked.

*Myungsoo....*

"I.....I'm sorry but....I don't know." You apologised as you quickly went out of the bed and went out of the room leaving Hyunwoo alone.

"It's okay....Until you want me, I'll be there." Hyunwoo sadly spoke to himself.

You went to the garden. You slowly made yourself to the bench and sat down. You plopped down both of your elbow on your knee and rest you chin on your palm. You sighed.

*This is confusing.....Hyunwoo or Myungsoo.* You looked up on the sky. 

*Umma, eottokhae? I'm in confusion right now. I didn't know which guy is the right for me.*

----------------------

That night, Hyunwoo went to Han River to cool himself down as he took a slow walk with a breakheart.

Tears was gathering in his eyes. 

*I didn't know that her short answer could hurt me.* He sat down on the bench looking at the boat on the river.

*Must not cry. Be a man.* He wiped away the tears that about to fall. He tried to smile but end up he did a fake smile.

He sighed. *Be strong. Maybe she isn't ready yet.* He nodded to himself. *Yeah, she isn't ready thats why she replied "I Don't Know".*

He felt a vibrate at his pocket. He took out his phone, a message from Myungsoo.

"Let's meet afterschool tomorrow."


Sorry for the short update ^_^ Mianhae, heh. Double update for today :D