Reason

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7r-KsvUnog  K.Will - [Soul Special OST] Because I Couldn't Say That I Love You

Narrator's POV

Hyun woo decided not to continue school time to take care Soorin at home. He put both of his elbow on the bed and rest his chin on his palm, while watching you sleeping. He tilted his head,

*How i wish, i met you first than you met Myungsoo.*

He caress gently Soorin's soft cheek.*Only if you know how much i love you.*

He took off the wet towel on her forehead and dip it into bowl of cold water and squeezed the water out. He gently placed it on her forehead after he touched your forehead with the back of his hand.

*Your fever is cooling down.* He smiled.

Suddenly, Soorin knitted her eyebrow while sleeping, frowning. She murmured something but Hyunwoo couldn't heard it. 

"Soorin ah." He lightly shook her shoulder.

She opened her eyes, it was watery. It's like she was in a verge of crying. She immediately got up and hugged him.

"Gwenchana?" He caress her back softly.

"Tell me that was just a dream." She sobbed, he understood what she mean was. The scene that made her brokedown at the hallway.

He didn't answered her."Shh...Uljima. Eveything gonna be okay." He comforted her, like a mother.

"I should have not come to school today." She regret.

"Everything happens for a reason, Soorin ah." He pulled away and wiped her tears.

*It's feels like we're already that close.* Hyunwoo thought.

She just smiled weakly, "I'm stupid." She laughed with a hurt feeling.

"I'm sure that Myungsoo didn't do that purposely. Maybe....there's a reason he did that?" Hyunwoo guessed.

"....I'm embarrassed by him." She looked at him.

---------------------------------------------

"Miss, your brother is here." the maid informed Myungna. "He want to talk to you. Should i let him in?" She asked.

Myunga turned her office chair to the front. "Yeah, let him in."  She crossed her leg. The maid bowed and opened the door.

Myungsoo stormed in angry. "I want to have a privacy talk to him." Myungna told the maid. She bowed and left both of them in Myungna's room.

She took out an a brown envelop and there was a photos inside it. She placed it on the desk and looked it one by one.

"Happy now?" He asked.

Actually those photos were those taken at the hallway, when Myungsoo embarrassed Soorin with crowds of students around them.

Myungna actually hired a spy person to spy on Myungsoo and he knows about it. "Well done Myungsoo. You did embarrassed her." She smirked.

"Y....You're such a evil .....creature." He spat.

"Creature?" She smirked, "I could be your worst nightmare if i want to."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Now...I want you to-" She looked at him with a bad sign of smirk. Myungsoo curl his hand into a fist.

 

---------------------------------------

"Come on Soorin ah. You have to eat or else your fever will not go away." Hyunwoo pouted. Soorin lost her appetite. Now she knows how hurt love can be because she never got herself into a love trap before. Hyunwoo sighed.

"Soorin don't want you. You taste bad." Hyunwoo scolded the food with his index finger like a mom. Soorin noticed it, she smiled abit at Hyunwoo's dorkiness.

"OH, Mr Food! Did you see that? She smiled. Thanks to you Mr Food." Hyunwoo smiled while kept talking the food. 

"You really should smile more." He beamed.

Soorin looked at Hyunwoo with one kind of a look. "What? I really mean it. Because you really look pretty when you're smiling." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Forget to include, Like an angel smiling to." He grinned. 

"So cheeky." Soorin lightly punched his arm. 

"So.....let's eat?" He asked.

"Fine. I will eat."She smiled once again.

"YAY! Mr Food! We're gonna eat you.MUAHAHAH!" He laughed at the food like an evil monster.


Should i keep writting in Narrator's POV or separate POV? O.o