You're My Star, Soorin

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Both of you walked out of the restaurant, holding hands after having a delicious dinner there. You decided to go to a park nearby as the very last destination to end the day. Myungsoo and you sat down on a bench and looked up at the beautiful night sky that filled with stars. The cool breeze air made you shivered and you rubbed your arm for warmth. You huffed in cold and Myungsoo looked at you.

"You're cold, aren't you? Come." He made you faced him and rubbed both of his palm together and blown some air into it before placing his palm onto each of your cheek.

"Warm, isn't it?" He smiled.

It did felt warm. The sensation of it made your cheeks almost blushed. You nodded and held both of his hand. "Thanks for the effort, oppa, but I'm okay with the temperature tonight."

He let go of his hand and wrapped one of his arm around your shoulder from side and pulled you closer to him. "Really? But I don't want you to catch a cold later." He pouted but worried too for your health.

You poked his side waist and he jerked, letting go of his arm. "You're worried for my health, I see." You smiled in a bit of shy.

He grabbed your hand and interlaced his fingers with yours and held it up, "Of course, I'm your boyfriend. I have to take care of my girlfriend very well. It hurts me a lot if I saw you in pain or you're sick, you know. It really hurts here," He patted his left chest.

Your eyes was filled with sad and pity. You felt really guilty for hiding about your sickness from him for months. You touched his hand which was still on his left chest. 

"You will feel hurt here?" you asked.

He nodded and pouted sadly at you.

You could feel his heartbeat and you looked at him. "Once, it hurt like hell as if someone has been stabbing and tear it during those days when you and me were not in good terms and with you ignoring me and being cold." 

Those memories flash backed in your head and it made you felt more guiltier. "I'm sorry." you muttered.

Myungsoo cupped your cheeks after ruffling your hair, "Aye, it's okay. Look at the present now, we're are back together again." He leaned in and gave a peck on your lip.

You stared at him when he pulled away. He was confused by your stare. "W-why? Why are you staring at me like that?" 

You hit his shoulder with your fist, "Why must be you so sweet? You make it like as if I were the bad person and you're the good guy in our world." You looked away and rest your chin on top of your clasped hand.

"But you still like it, don't you?" He teased.

"Nope. I don't like it. I hate it." You replied. You bit your lip preventing yourself from smiling.

Myungsoo made an adorable sad face with a pout and didn't say anything. You slowly looked to your side since you realized that he didn't said anything back. You were totally feel weak looking at his adorable face.

"Aish, you! Fine. I actually like it- No, I love it. I love the way you sooth my heart with the sweet personality of yours. Don't be sad anymore, ara? I don't like to see you being sad because of me. It just me feel like as if I have done something really bad." You felt a pang in your heart as you said it.

Myungsoo smiled in happiness and stretched out his arm as he wrapped it around your shoulder. "See. I know that Lee Soorin will always for fall for my charm. No one could stand it."

"You're bragging, aren't you?" You gave him a look.

"Hehe, peace yo~" He held up his peace sign and grinned like an idiot.

Both of you looked at up and stargazing. The stars were shinning so brightly in the dark sky.

"Uwaah, the stars are like giving out light." You pointed at it.

"Yeap, just like you. Shinning so brightly that I got captivated by it." He looked at you with an eye filled with love but you didn't realized it and kept looking at the stars.

"Sweet-talker." You shortly said.

Myungsoo clasped his hand with yours and brought it to his lap. "It's true though. Look, without the stars, the sky will looks so gloomy and dull, isn't it?" You nodded.

"But then, if there were stars, the night sky looks so beautiful and attractive. Just like you. You're like my star in my gloomy world. Those days after the death of Haera, my world totally became gloomy and dark and then, there you are. You came into my world. You were shinning so brightly that it lights up  my world." His words totally captivated you that you looked at him.

He looked into your eyes with full of love and care. You felt butterflies flying around in your stomach. He had introduces you to the reality of love and even made you experienced it for the first time. 

"Without you, my world will became so ugly and dull. I need you to light up my world. You're my star, Lee Soorin. My precious star that I would keep it forever." He continued as he looked into my eyes.

Your eyes were glisten with tears by his sweet touching words. You covered mouth with both of your hands and tears of touched leaked from your eyes. "I-I'm..your star?" You asked through your covered mouth.

You never thought that you were this important, precious and meaningful to someone other than your family. Myungsoo pulled you into a hug and you leaned onto his shoulder. The jerk and a player Myungsoo who you had met for the first time was way different than the Myungsoo now. Myungsoo caressed your hair and smiled.

"Remember when I was about to depart to states with my noona and you came to stop me? I thought I was really going to leave you. Exiting from your world and not able to see you anymore and listen to your laughter and jokes. What I fear the most is you. Fear of you leaving me. You've totally bring my old self back. You made me feel love again for real. Thank you so much, Soorin." He was totally thanks to the god to have you entering his life.

You wiped away your happiness tears and pulled away. You sniffed and faced him. "I can't wait for us to get married." He said as he clasped his hand.

"I think I would buy a big house for us and for our future children and maybe a cute puppy for us to raise it up?" He asked you.

"Can't wait to see you wearing a beautiful wedding dress and me wearing a tuxedo." He started to imagine a scene of you and him being a married coupled and raising three children.

*He really love me as much as I do. He even plan to buy a big house for us to live in after marriage and wanting to have 3 children running around the house. That is really sweet and romantic of you, Myungsoo. I wish we could do that. To raise up 3 children and a puppy together under a roof. If only I don't have this damn sickness in my body, I guess by now we're already ready for engagement.* You looked at Myungsoo with pities as he continued to blabber about his future living with you.


Ja-jang~ Updated at last. Hehe, sorry for not updating for the past few days due to my examination. My examinations have totally ended and I'm free now, behbeh~ 

If you're in Soorin's shoe, would you decide to hide away about your sickness from Myungsoo or immediately told him about it?