He's There

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

You slowly got up while clutching onto your chest. You sniffled. You looked at the gate once again, *Is this really the end?* You wiped away your tears as you bit your lip.

You walked away, taking a very last glance at it. * I didn't even get to say that I still love you.* you looked at the big depature board flight schedule. The flight to Washington has already departed. You looked up at the ceiling not wanting any tears to flow out anymore. You hold back the tears. That weird feelings in your throat when you hold back your tears is really...un-describable.

*Come on. Maybe fate is giving you a challenge...A big one.*  You looked ahead and started to walk out of the airport with heavy heart. You staggered out as the pain in your chest started to rise. *Today is really a bad day.* sighing in despair. You saw the cab lining outside the aiport was filled with people lining up making it into a long queue.

You decided to hail a cab opposite the airport. You slowly walked towards the traffic light. Feeling of drowsiness suddenly appeared. You shook your head to keep you awake. *Did the nurse gave me a drowsy medicine?* You opened wide your eyes. Without realising, the alert sign for the pedestrians was blinking.

The pain in your chest and the feeling of drowsiness...what a great combination. You looked up and took a step forwards to cross the road. While in the middle of road crossing, the alert sign for the pedestrian have already turned into red and the alert sign for the cars turned into green. A fast speed black car is coming towards you without you realised. You're busying rubbing your temple.

The black car honk several times. You turned to your left, seeing a fast black car coming towards you. You're so shock that you froze while kept looking at it. Your mind went blank. You're like totally froze on that spot.

"OMG! RUN!"

"Don't stand there!"

"Watch out!"

"Soorin!"

Peoples were shouting at you to run away before getting hit by the cars.....and why was the last sentence...does that person know you?

 

***

 

Myungsoo and Myungna were at the queue to get in the depature hall. He kept look around to check if you're around. He hopes that you're there to stop him from going in. 

"Are you okay?" Myungna asked.

"I guess so." He muttered.

He suddenly heard someone shouting. He looked out and saw a crowd of people looking at a same direction. From afar, he followed their eyes direction looking at and there

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He saw a lady in a hospital suit on the floor, being pushed. His eyes grew widened. His incstint was like trying to tell him something when he saw it. That lady feels so familiar to him. As he move his head left and right to get a better a view of her, he gasped. Myungna looked at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Myungsoo immediately squat down and went out of the queue up. Myungna grabbed his arm, "Where are you going?"

"Noona, please. I don't want to go to states. Soorin is here. She's searching for me." He begged.

"But..what should-"

"Please noona..please. I don't want to lose her again this time. Please." He really begged as she could see his eyes getting teary.

She nodded. "Alright. You should go. I will find a way to tell dad and mom at states later on. Go and get her before it's too late." She patted his shoulder.

"Thank you so much noona! Thank you!" He gave her a hug tight.

"I'll miss you so much. Take care Myungsoo. Don't lose her again." She said.

Myungsoo dragged his lugagge with him. "Bye noona!" He waved and ran to look for you.

When he arrived at the spot where he saw you on the floor, you're not there anymore. He panicked. *Where are you Soorin?! Don't tell me I was hallucinating just now.*

He pushed through the crowd and saw you exiting the airport. You're way far from him right now. He breathe in and ran to catch you up with his lugagge along. *No Soorin! Wait for me!* He's slightly smiling seeing that you're here. *You're here to stop me from getting in don't you?* He thought.

As he got out, he looked left and right for the sight of you. "That's her." He smiled when he saw you at the traffic light going to cross the road. He took a big step to approach you but then he stopped his track. His mouth was wide opened ready to shout with he's hand reaching out.

"SOORIN!" He shouted as he dropped his lugagge down when he saw you in the middle of the road with a speed black car coming towards you. 

*No! Run! Soorin run!* He shouted in his mind as he ran towards you.

 

***

 

You're standing there with your eyes  wide looking at the black car. You heard someone shouted your name and it sounds familiar to you. *Myungsoo?* You suddenly felt a force pushing you aside. You fell down on the ashpalt near the pathway, scrapping your knee and palm.

BAM!

Your eyes shot wide opened hearing the loud screeching and crashing sounds. With a trembling lower lip, you turned behind. You gasped in horror. 

"Myungsoo?" you saw a familiar guy on the road at the back of the black car, full with blood. He seems to be rolling over the car when he got hit.

"MYUNGSOO!!" you cried as you tried to stand up but then a sharp pain strikes in your chest causing you to fall down. People started to crowd around him.

*No...No! It can't be!* You end up crawling towards him while holding your breathe to bear the pain.

"Move!" You pushed away their blocking legs of crowd as you crawled in the crowd. Your world is like crumbling down seeing Myungsoo lying there in a pool of blood. There's blood trickling down his head.

"Myungsoo..Myungsoo!" You cupped his cheek and slightly shook his face. "Wake up...open your eyes or speak...say something! Please response to me!" You shouted as tears sprung out from your eyes.

"Somebody call the ambulance please!" you shouted in begness. Someone reacted and did call the ambulance.

"Come on....Come on..Myungsoo..please response to me!" You slightly tap his cheek as you cried.

"Wake up! Open your eyes...say something or make a slight movement Myungsoo!" You really panicked when he did nothing. You brought your fingers to his nose and he's barely breathing.

"Oh my god....hold on Myungsoo! Don't stop breathing please!" You shouted hoping that he heard what you've said.

The people in the crowd watched. Some of them closed their mouth as they felt pitied and sad looking at how desperate you are for him to wake up or make a response to you.

You grabbed his shoulder and shook him. "Wake up.....wake up Myungsoo." 

Drowsiness slowy eating you up together the pain in your chest. Your breathing became unstable. You gasped in pain as you bend down, clutching tight on your chest.

"Are you okay?"

Some of them asking whether you're okay or not as they saw that pain expression plastered on your face. You didn't answer them as it's too painful to speak. You bit your lip hard.

*Myungsoo...please be okay. Please be alive.* You looked at Myungsoo as you can saw black spots at your vision.

"Myungsoo.." your words trail off as you lost your conscious and your head landed on Myungsoo's chest.