Time

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

You have the permission getting discharged by Dr Yoon few days later. Now you're at your home getting ready for school. You looked at the bottle of pills at your desk,

*Those pills not going to be effective anymore.* you smile little and threw it into the bin.

You quickly grabbed your bag and head down to the living room waiting for Hyunwoo and Hoya.

As you're waiting for them, you sat down on the couch fiddling your finger. You bit your bottom lips,

*There's gonna be a gym class today....but Dr Yoon advised me not to do any vigorous activity.*

"Soorin?" You turned, Hyunwoo smiling at you with his both of hand holding his bag strap.

"Oh you're ready. Where's Hoya oppa?" You stood up.

"Hoya? He went to school early today." You tilted your head,

*Eh? He didn't tell me.* you pouted.

*Ahhh! Stop it. Don't pout anymore.* Hyunwoo looked away.

"Ok then. Let's go." You smiled.

-----------------------

"You know my sister right?" Myungsoo asked Hoya as both of them at the rooftop of the school.

"Your sister? Who?" Hoya looked confused.

"Myungna. Kim Myungna." Hoya looked stiffened at her name.

*Myungna is his sister? She didn't tell me about this. No wonder i find their name quite familiar.*

"W-wae?" 

"Why you dump her?" Myungsoo sat on the bench, crossing his arm on his chest while Hoya standing leaning against the wall.

"I....." He sighed. "I don't think i deserve her." Myungsoo looked at him.

"Look...you're from a wealthy family and you guys are rich. Anything you want you got it in a second but me? I'm not a rich guy like you. I've to work to be able to live. I can't buy her any expensive gift like other boyfriend gave to their girlfriend." Hoya shut his eyes painfully.

*Although i still love her.*

"But....do you still love her?" Myungsoo asked,

"N-no." He lied.

"Ohh." That's all what Myungsoo could say.

*I think noona still love him so does Hoya....*

---------------------

-FAST FORWARD-

"OKAY CLASS! ALL OF YOU HAVE CHANGED INTO YOUR GYM CLOTHES YEAH?" Mr Nam said with his loud voice, echoing the whole area of the gym.

"TODAY WE WILL RUN 10LAPS AT HERE." Everyone started to murmur how lazy and not wanted to run.

"WHAT? YOU WANT IT TO BE 15LAPS?" Mr Nam shouted and everyone quickly getting ready for the run except you who trying to escape from the 2.4KM run. 

Myungsoo realised your worried face. *Is she sick? Why she looked....tired*

You slowly walked towards them, *I can't run....The pain will striked again...I must find a way. BUT HOW?!*

"MS SOORIN and MR MYUNGSOO. CAN YOU HURRY UP?!" Mr Nam blow his whistle, gesturing us to walk faster joining the rest. You took a glance at Myungsoo who jogged towards them,

Everyone on their position and Mr Nam blow the whistle. Everybody started to jog and run around the gym while you trying your best not to be tired. After a few second your heart started to pump fast. You held onto your chest as you run.

*No...not now. Please.* Sweats started to trickle down your face. Your sickness make you tired easily.

Myungsoo saw your face in pain, worried starting to grew in him. *What happen to her? Her face is so pale.*

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

Your heart is beating really fast right now after running 3laps around the gym. You bit your lip as you endured the pain. Myungsoo was actually behind you, looking at you.

*Should i approached her?*

Your speed started to slow down. You're grabbing a handful of your shirt at your chest area as your breathing started to be unstable. You felt a liquid coming out from your nose hole and you smell like an iron around you nose until it drips on the floor and it was a blood.

Your eyes widened, you looked at Mr Nam who is busying calling someone on his phone. You took the chance to run towards the toilet.

Myungsoo shocked to see your action suddenly ran out of the gym and he quickly followed you.

*Is she okay? I'm really worried right now.*

You quickly pulled the tissue out from the box near the sink at the toilet and wiped the blood on your nose. You started to cough. You coughed really hard as you felt something stuck on your throat.

Myungsoo was standing infront of the girl's toilet door and he heard you coughing really hard. *Should i enter?*

Your heartbeat now back to normal rate beat but then you felt there's a thing that stuck in your throat coming out from your mouth, you spit it into the sink. You gasped,*Blood....* you coughed and coughed and more blood seems to come out from your mouth.

*I should have not run just now....Damn it.* The door flung opened and you turned, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI ( Huh Gak - Hello )

*Myungsoo..* "Soorin ah! Gwenchana?!" he ran towards you. You quickly turn on the tap to wash the blood away on it and you threw away the tissue into the bin.

"Yeah." You smile, 

"Are you sure?" he asked.

*I'm not....I'm dying...My days are limited.* He suddenly ran towards after grabbing few tissue and put it on your nose.

"Your nose are bleeding...Are you sick?" He looked into your eyes.

*Why you seems so caring....i thought you hate me.*

"I'm just tired that's all." You pushed him away and hold the tissue on your nose. Your body betrayed  you, you lose your balance as you felt weak and thanks god that Myungsoo caught you.

"Don't lie. You're sick right? Let me bring you to the nurse room." one of your arm was around his neck and his hand was at your side waist as he helped you to walk.

You kept looked at him. "M-myungsoo." He turned,

"Yes?"

"Why are you worried about me? You hate me don't you."

"Well....what i said to you on that day infront of  your house. I really meant it you know." he looked to the front.

"That means......you still-"

"Yes i still love  you. I found that Sohee being my fiancee was a trick by my sister. She want us to be separated. I'm glad that it was all a trick." he smiled.

*Trick.... That means, you're not belongs to anyone right now right?* you slightly smile.

"Can we patch up?" he asked looking at me.

"Give me a time." you answered and you could see Myungsoo disappointed abit.

*I'm really sorry but i really need a time. I don't know whether my heart is belong to you or Hyunwoo....Why? Because......I...I couldn't believe that i had a little feelings for Hyunwoo. So please give me a time to decide.*