Hurt

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Author's POV

 
 
Myungsoo was shocked by your answer that he froze for a minute.
 
*She choose him over me.*
 
"S-so does that mean you prefer H-Hyunwoo then m-me?"
 
"I guess." without Myungsoo knowing, as your back still facing him, you was already crying, tears kept flowing out from your eyes and you tried to mantain your voice not to be shaky.
 
Myungsoo hold back his tears. He felt really horrible right now for hoping too high that you're still love him thus all those obstacle they have faced.
 
*Soorin ah, have you gone tired of me?*
 
He couldnt hold his tears anymore, he just stood up and left the room without saying anything. 
 
You quickly got up and ran towards the door to lock it. You slide down against the door and hugged your knees with hand over your mouth as you cried.
 
*If i follow what my heart say, it would have been you, Myungsoo not Hyunwoo.* 
 
You hit your chest with your fist a few times as you feel so hurt.
 
Myungsoo went to the hospital cafe as he wanted to cool down his mind. He took out his phone and he stare at the wallpaper as he caress his phone screen with his thumb.
 
It was a photo of you and him that was taken by you with his camera during the photoshoot date.
 
He pressed the message icon and started to type a message,
 
" I guess you won, although the battle has not start yet." 
 
He wasnt unsure whether to press the send icon to Hyunwoo or not.
 
*For the sake of Soorin's happiness. As long she's happy, I'm happy.*
 
He closed his eyes and pressed the send icon.
 
* I hope i did a right thing.*
 
 
While on Hyunwoo's side, he was working right now as usual with Hoya at a Pizza restaurant.
 
He wasnt really pay attention to his work after the meet up with Myungsoo.
 
"Yo Hyunwoo, gwenchana?" Hoya tap his shoulder.
 
"Yeah, i am." He forced a smile.
 
Hyunwoo's POV
 
I walked up to a customer seat and placed their order food on their table,
 
"Excuse me? But i didnt order for a Peperoni pizza. I order for a Hawaiian pizza not this." the middle age woman customer gave me a look as i gave a wrong order food to her.
 
"Oh i'm really sorry." i bow in apology and quickly took back the pizza in the  kitchen.
 
"Are you sure you're okay?" Hoya asked again as he saw what had happened just now.
 
"I am, just a little dizzy." i lied.
 
"You should go home."
 
"Nah, it's okay. It'll be gone in few seconds later. Oh and by the way, i will be staying at my friends's house for a sleepover for 1week so i'm not going home with you today, sorry."
 
"Oh it's okay.Alright then." He got back to his work.
 
I felt a vibrate in my jeans pocket. I took out my phone as i made my way to the toilet so that my manager wont see me using phone in the middle of work.
 
I locked the cubicle and leaned on the cubicle door. I opened a message, suprisingly it's from Myungsoo.
 
" I guess you won, although the battle has not start yet." 
 
*Huh? Battle?* 
 
I took a few seconds to think and it hit me.
 
*Soorin choose me over him?*