Absent

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

You walked towards your locker as the students greeted you since they already know that you're Howon's sister and plus you wasnt a nerd anymore ever since that day happen.
 
"Annyeong Soorin sunbae."  a guy greeted you in a shy manner.
 
"annyeong!" you wave at him as you flash him a smile.
 
He was melt down by your smile as he walked away.
 
 
After taking your subject books you went to your class. You went to your original seat, looking at the empty seat beside you. You look at your watch, 2minutes more the first lesson will be starting. Myungsoo usually come to school 30minutes before the first lesson start but today he didnt.
 
*Is he coming to school today?* you kept looking at the window which leads your view of the corridors outside, hoping Myungsoo will be walking by and enter the class.
 
Your first subject was history and your teacher, Mr Shin came in. Without you realising, he was taking attendance,
 
"Soorin." you didnt realised that he was calling you,
 
"Lee Soorin?"
 
Everyone in the class turn their attention to you and still you didnt realise it.
 
"LEE SOORIN?!" he shouted and you were surprised.
 
"N-nae?" you stammered
 
"Please pay attention okay?" he sighed and you nodded.
 
"Oh and welcome back." he smiled.
 
You just smiled back, *Bipolar?*
 
"Kim Myungsoo." silence replied him.
 
"Kim Myungsoo?" he looked beside me, empty seat.
 
"Hmm absent." he said as he proceed with the next name.
 
*Is he sick? or he....didnt want to see me after what i said to him yesterday?* 
 
Myungsoo was all you think about in your mind and you didnt pay a attention to the lesson at all.
 
*I wonder what is Myungsoo doing right now. Why am i feeling that i miss him suddenly?*
 
 
Myungsoo was sitting on the couch watching the television with a blank face. Myungna was worried about him because he was acting like the day after Haera's death. He didn't talk, didnt go to school and also he reused to eat his meal.
 
She sat beside him as he caress his hair,
 
"Myungie ah, are you okay?" her voice was filled with worry.
 
He didnt replied her. She sighed and got up and went to her room. Myungsoo look at her walking away,
 
*What if when i go back to school and i saw Hyunwoo and Soorin together? It's just like adding lime water and salt to my opened wound.*
 
Myungna was pacing back and forth.
 
*I have to find a way to solve this.*
 
Soorin's POV
 
 
It was lunch break, you didnt have a appetite to eat so you skipped your lunch. You went to the toilet, as you entered the cubicle and locked it, a group of girls entered the toilet and start a conversation,
 
"Ya Haewon, do you know what? I found out that Hyunwoo have a crush on Myungsoo's ex girlfriend, Soorin."
 
"Ya Saerom are you sure?! But....could it be because of Hyunwoo that Soorin doesnt want to get back with Myungsoo oppa?"
 
*What?! They're making false rumors!* 
 
You couldnt take it anymore. You got out of the cubicle, Saerom,Haewon and the other 2girls got shocked that you were actually have been listening to their coversation inside the cubicle.
 
You washed your hand and said,
 
"Please do not make a false rumors when it wasnt true at all." 
 
Saerom snickered. 
 
"Hey two timer, shame on you. You got Myungsoo and he got broke up with you because he found out that you cheated on him with Hyunwoo right?" she smirked.
 
You turned off the tap and look at her reflection on the mirror,
 
"For your info, i never cheated on Myungsoo not even once."
 
"Stop being so nice . Your true colour must be so nasty that your real personality made Myungsoo sick of it right? hahaha." her clique laughed along with her.  
 
You felt humiliated. You didnt want to get in a fight and so, you walked out of the toilet. But then someone grabbed your hair preventing you exiting out, your eyes widened.
 
"Where are you going huh ? We havent finish yet." Her grab on your was so strong but she didnt pulled your hair.
 
"Let go of my hair!" you shouted and she eventually let it go. You rubbed your hair scalp as it was painful.
 
"S-saerom." Haewon stammered.
 
"Y-your hand!" i turned around.
 
Saerom eyes was widened as she saw it. Some strands of your hair was lying on her palm. You gasped and you ran away.
 
"D-did you really pulled her hair that hard Saerom?" Haewon asked.
 
"I-i swear i d-didnt pulled her hair i was just grabbed it." she was still in shocked.
 
You ran and you bumped onto someone.
 
BUK!
 
"Owww.." you looked up as you rubbed your forehead.
 
"Oppa..." you whispered.
 
"S-Soorin.." 
OHHHH NUGUYA? XD cliff-hanger? haha . Who do you think it might be? Myungsoo? Hyunwoo? or Howon/Hoya? ^_< satisfied with the x4 updates? :D