Can't You See It?

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgi1UGVH4Fc ( Cinderella's Stepsister OST - Calling Out )

You sat on the bed in a fetal position while looking out the window, star gazing. Howon decided to go home as he said that he was tireed while Hyunwoo went out for awhile. You closed your eyes as  your breathe in, your room was dark only the moonlight from outside shine the room.

Flashbacks started to strike in your mind, the bump accident at school which made Myungsoo and you fight and become enemy, the way  you saw each other coincidentally at the park, the way he ask you to be his girlfriend. Without realising, drop by drop tears stroll down your cheek,

FLASHBACK

"Soorin ah." Dr Yoon called,

"Nae?" You turned with a smile,

"You okay?" you nodded.

"Dr Yoon, my days left isn't that short right?" You asked her, with a smile. She looked at you with a pity,

"I know that i'm going to be cure and i'm going die when i'm old right?" you kept smiling while looking out at the window as Dr Yoon sat beside you on the bed,

"I will get married with the person i love, having a children, family, travel around the world-" She cupped your face as she made you face her,

"Look Soorin ah, stop fake smiling okay?" She said, you looked at her blankly.

"What are you talking?" You pushed her hand away, laughing.

"Your limited days isn't that very long Soorin." She said, making your smile dropped.

"W-what do you mean?" You slowly turned, looking at her.

"You only have...." She paused, you looked at her.

"Less than a year to live." she continued.

END OF FLASHBACK

You wiped your tears with the back of your hand as you're hugging your knee. Hyunwoo entered the room with his head peeked in, 

"I thought you're asleep." He slowly closed the door, joining sitting beside you on the bed.

"Oppa." He turned,

"Y-you know about my condition right?" You asked,

"That you have a heart cancer." He muttered.

"But i'm sure i will able to achieve my dream to be a photographer." You smile in confident.

"I know that i will be married and have my own family with my future husband." You tilted your head.

"I will be sending my children to school, taking care of them. I bet it will be fun." You laughed in a sudden. Hyunwoo looked at you,

*How can you still be smiling when you know that you're days are limited?*

"Right oppa? I'll live longer right?" you looked at him, nodding.

He didn't answered anything, "Right?" you chuckled. But then soon, you're chuckling turned into a cry,

He immediately pulled you into an embraced while you cried on his shoulder,

"W-why does it happen to me? Why me?!" He your hair,

*How i wish the person that hugging me was you Myungsoo. I miss you.*

----------------------

Myungsoo harshly knocked onto Myungna's room. "Come in." she answered. He entered. Myungna was sitting on her bed with a magazine on her hand,

"What do you want?" She ask as she flipped throught it.

"You're playing a trick on me huh?" 

"Trick? What trick?" She closed the magazine.

"About my FUTURE fiancee. Sohee." Myungna gulped.

"N-no. I wasn't."

"Don't lie. Appa called me just now and he said he didn't know anything about this neither umma!" He shouted.

"W-well..." She speechless.

"H-how could you? You hate to see me living happily with Soorin?!"

"YES I DO! I HATE IT! BECAUSE HER BROTHER IS MY EX-BOYFRIEND WHO DUMP ME!" she shouted back, Myungsoo's eyes grew bigger.

"W-what? How come i didn't know about it?"

"I was dump by him and do you know how hurt it is?! That's why i want you to dump his younger sister as a REVENGE. That's the reason why i don't want to study here but at State instead." She threw her magazine.

"But Soorin is innocence. If you want to have a revenge, do it on Hoya instead not his younger sister!"

She silent. "Whatever it is, i want that Sohee out of my life. I don't want to see her anymore, sent her back from wherever she's from." He exit the room as he slammed shutting the door making Myungna flinched.

"ARGHHH!!!!!!!!" She shouted as she grabbed her hair.

-------------------

You soon fell asleep in Hyunwoo's arm. He's been singing a lullaby to make you fall asleep. He heard a little lightly snores from you and he smiled. With gentle, he make you lied down on the bed and pulled the blanket over your body up to your chest. 

He rubbed your forehead along with your fringe with his thumb.

*Pabo....Can't you see it that i'm falling in love with you? When you brokedown who came to comfort  you? Me. When you're sad who made you smile/laugh? Me. When you're bored who made your day? Me. Can't you see it? Isn't it obvious enough?* He sighed.

*Is your heart still belongs to Myungsoo? I hope no. He had been hurting you too much, he hurt your feeling that made you cry. How i wish i met you first before you met Myungsoo. How i wish i was your first lover and not Myungsoo. How i wish.....* he sighed again.

*But in the same time i fear.....i fear that, you won't love me back. Please, i want to be in your heart. The one that will be protecting you and always by your side no matter what. I know i sounds selfish but.......you made me into this.* he smiled.

"Goodnight Soorin." He kissed your forehead.