Kim Myungsoo, the jerk!

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4xPVGMh8 ( f(x) - My Gangsta Boy )


Soorin's POV

I went to school with the nerdy me, I put on my geek glasses and I braided my hair. I didn't want to show off my beauty like the Queenkas and the other pretty girls in my school. Most of the guys like a girl who is pretty, they judge by their looks not their heart. Having a pretty face with a ugly heart is useless, right? I have a lovely and caring brother, Lee Howon. I'm lucky to have a brother like him. I put on my sling bag on my shoulder with a folder in my hand as i stand straight infront of a full view mirror.

"Soorin ah! Are you done yet?" Hoya shouted from the living room, his voice was quite loud.

"Nae! I'm coming!" I shouted as I winked at my reflection at the mirror before left my room and head to the school with my caring brother, Hoya.

 

"Oppa, you can drop me here. I can walk by myself from here to school." I said as I put on my sling bag.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeap." I nodded, everyone in the school doesn't know that the kingka, Lee Howon , is my brother. I didn't want to reveal it, as you know, his crushes will like crowding around me asking me to help them to get near with him since i'm his sister.

"Okay then. Take care okay?" He ruffled my hair.

"Oppa! My hair!" I pouted as I fixed it back in place before went out of his car.

"Bye! Meet you at home!" I waved at him and he drove away.

I looked at the sky, "Yesterday is a history, today is gift and tomorrow is a mystery." I smiled and I start walking to school.

 

I managed to arrive at school 30minutes earlier before the first lesson starts. I went to my locker to grab my subjects books. I was arranging the books in order as I walked towards my classroom.

BUK!

"Oww!" I winced in pain, as I rubbed my . Yeah, I fell down. I fixed my spec and I looked at the culprit. He was dusting off his uniform and I realised that it was the kingka in my school. He just stood up without helping me to get up neither apologising. Kingka or not, I'm not accepting this. He started to walk away,

"YAH! You arrogant living thing!" I shouted as I stood up, ignoring the attention I received at the hallway.

The culprit stopped walking. He turned around and walked towards me with his head hung low. He finally looked up and looked at me as he stand infront of me. I have to admit it, he's handsome.......

"What did you call me, nerd?" He said with his cold tone.

"Arrogant living thing." I folded my arm, challenging.

"Hey nerd, i have name okay? I'm L and my real name is Kim Myungsoo, but don't ever call me with my real name. You understood?" He said.

"Why are you telling me you're name? I'm not interested by the way." 

"You're trying to pick a fight with me?!" He raised his voice, making me flinched.

"Yah Myungsoo!" I heard Hoya's voice. Hoya approached him and whispered something to his ear.

"I'm letting you off now, but watch out, I'm gonna have a revenge on you." He said before disappearing out of my sight with Hoya.

The hallway soon was full with gossip by the students, gossiping about me. I just don't give a damn about them and picking up my books and went straight to my class.

 

I sighed in relief as it was lunch break time. I put away my books into my bag. I just remembered that I left my wallet at the locker. I went straight away to the hallway where there's many lockers were located there. I went to my locker and searched for my wallet.

"Where's the hell is my wallet?!" I kept on searching.

Myungsoo's POV

Flashback:

Looking at that nerd,who's in the same class as me, making my blood boiled. I skipped class. I pretend that I need to go to toilet but i didn't. I was thinking what revenge should i have to that nerd. I snapped my finger as i got an idea. I walked towards the lockers as I looked around ensuring, there wasn't anyone there. I went to that nerd locker as i knew where her locker was.

"Ah-huh! There you are." I looked at the name tag on it,

"Lee Soorin." I raised my left eyebrow.

I opened the locker and i saw a wallet. "That must have belongs to her." I smirked. I took her wallet and put it my pocket.

"I'm gonna let her starve today." I walked away, and act nothing had happen.

End Of Flashback:

Soorin's POV

"Ahh! I'm starving badly now. Bad luck strikes me today. I didn't even ate my breakfast just now!" I whined as I clutched onto my grumbling stomach.

Rooftop was my favourite place. Not much students went here as it's usually empty always. I wonder who stole my wallet...... 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" I shouted.

It's too late, by the time i went to my class, the lunch break time was over. I furiously went to Myungsoo's seat place as I saw him chit-chatting with his friends.

"YAH! You jerk L!" I shouted at him, he turned around and looked at me.

"Oh Hi! Miss me?" He smirked.

"Miss you your head! Where's my wallet?" I sticked out my hand gesturing him to give it back.

"What wallet? I didn't took it." He said.

"Don't lie. Hurry up, my wallet." I grew impatiently.

"It's not with me, but I admit it that I took it." He smirked once again.

"Where's is it now?!" 

"At the storage room near the janitor's room." He smiled evily.

"What the hell?!" I shouted angrily at him and ran to the storage room.

 

I stopped infront of the storage room door.

I gulped as I saw the sign board at the door. Many students in this school rumours that the storage room near the janitor's room in this school was haunted. They even said that the students who stepped inside this storage room will saw a ghost of a lady with a long hair covered her face wearing a white long white dress.

"Rumours are rumours, they're not real right?" I took in confidents.

Money are not important, what important inside the wallet was a photo of my family. The only photo I had ever since my mom passed away and appa ran away from home. I hold onto the doorknob, I breathe in.

"Chill, just relax okay?" I said to myself, twisting opened the door.

A could feel a cold wind passed by. The storage room looks old and dusty, making it looks like an abandoned storage room with full of broken chairs and table and many books. I saw my wallet ontop of a desk at the far end of the room.

"My wallet!" I ran towards it and opened my wallet. I sighed in relieved as I saw my family photo still inside.

BAM! CLICK!

My eyes grew widened.


How's my chapter 1? Hehe :D

Do comments :D I love to read your comments ;)

By the way thanks for subscribing readers! :D

 Bye~ Goodnight ( In my country here now) :D 

 Love ya~! ;D

Don't ran away and unsubscribe me..... ohkay?

Haha well, really got to go now.......... Soooo.... BYE BYE! :D