Never, Ever Again

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

Tears bubbled over as we watched Min's body being picked up by Mr. Lee and being carried away towards the school. Suzy gave me a hug from behide as acouple of tears rolled down my cheeks and slip off my chin. Mrs. Kim turned to all of us students with narrowed eyes and her dart gun raised high in the air.

"Everyone back to class!" She yelled, but no one moved, "or your next!"

When we heard the last part through, everyone's eyes widend and people started to push and shove their way back to class. Somebody beside me accidently jabbed me in the side and then pushed me to the ground. Suzy gasped and tried to get to me before I got trampled, but luckily by the time she made it to me every kid had missed me and we were now the only two kids still outside.

"Taemin are you okay?" She asked as she patted the dirt off my uniform and ruffled my hair abit, "you didn't get stepped on did you?"

"No," I replied and started to wipe the tears away, "just alittle upset."

"Oh Taemin, Min is going to be fine!" She stated and smiled softly, "Park Bom Unni went with her to make sure she was treated right."

"Okay." I whisperd as she took my hand and we started making our way back into the school.

"I should of gone to check on her when I saw that her seat was empty." I whisperd quietly.

"Taemin it's not your fault!" Suzy snapped when we had made it to the doors.

My eyes widend at her sudden outburst and she let out a soft sigh.

"Sorry, It's just that you shouldn't bame yourself for what happend," She explained and pulled one of the doors open, "it was the bear girls fault anyway."

I nodded slowly as I shuffled my way inside and down the hall, with Suzy in tow. I came to a halt when I spotted Suzy's class and waved to her as she went inside. After the door closed I spun around and started to run as fast as my body could go until the sign for the nurse's office came up. I then made a screeching halt and slammed up agasint the door. A shuffleing noise came from inside and then the door opened slowly reveal our fifty year old nurse. She looked me up and down then opened the door more to show me Min and Park Bom. Min was sitting up on one of the restings beds and Park Bom was pointing her finger and yelling at her.

"You scared us all to death Min!" She snapped and stomped her foot, "you better apoligize to Taemin as well! He was even crying when you got shot!"

Min quickly looked down and nodded slowly eachtime Park Bom told her something. I bowed to the nurse and then cleared my throat. Park Bom went quiet and she whipped around to see me standing in the door way.

"Oh Taemin," She gasped and then looked back at Min for a second, "great timing."

"Please don't yell at her." I whisperd as a tear rolled down my face.

Park Bom's eyes filled with saddness and she quickly walked over to me.

"Go talk to her," She instructed and gave me alittle push in Min's direction, "I gotta go, so see you two later!" She called and then dashed out of the office and down the hallway.

"Im sorry," Min whisperd as I got closer and took a seat beside her on the bed, "I shouldn't of fought with the girl."

"It's fine," I stated and gave her a big hug, "I'm just happy that your not hurt."

Min gave me a soft smile at this and then leaned her head on my shoulder. I hugged her abit tighter and started to play with her hair.

"Please never scare us like that again." I pleaded and quickly wipped another tear away.

I heard a soft chuckle and then Min's arms wrap around my waist.

"I won't Taemin," She whisperd softly and pulled me closer, "never, ever again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the short chapter >.< It's just I had NO ideas today and was also alittle tired and dizzy so I couldn't consantrate. Anwyays I just wanted you guys to find out about what happend after the shooting and how strong Taemin and Min's friendship is. ALSO! I've come up with so many good ideas and cute parts for new couples that are coming up *wink wink nudge nudge* but I can't write them yet and it's killing me v.v But oh well ! I'm gonna try to write two chapters tomorrow since this one was so short 3