The Rich Man's Daughter

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"Okay," I mumbled as Yesung, Donghae, Ryeowook and I all walked away from Mrs. Kim, "what are we gonna do about the groups?"

"Well you and I got in group ten," Yesung answerd and then pointed at Ryeowook and Donghae, "and Ryeowook got in group eight while Donghae got in group three."

"I guess we could all just join group ten." I suggested.

"Mabey not," Yesung sighed, "group ten is always the group with the most people, how about we go to group three. That group is never busy."

"Good idea." Ryeowook stated and smiled at Yesung.

"Thanks," Yesung chuckled and then stopped, "wait, when did Kyuhyun say he was getting here with Jin?"

"In like two minutes," I answerd and then pulled out my phone, "I'll just text him and tell him what group to come too."

"It that Minnie is sick through," Donghae sighed and frowned, "he was coughing the whole time we were getting ready."

"Well let's just hope that he gets better," I stated and everyone nodded, "now let's get going to group three."

"I wonder what were gonna do first!" Donghae chirpped as we started heading over.

"Were probably going to hear a ghost story." Yesung chuckled and I smiled evily.

"That will make your blood freeze and turn you white as a ghost."

"I hope n...not!" Donghae stutterd and wrapped his arms around himself, "I hate scary storys."

"Aw don't worry Donghae!" Ryeowook chirpped and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "were here to protect you!"

"Yep!" I agreed and smiled big, "we won't let anything hurt you."

"Hey guys!" Yesung called to us as he made it to the campfire and pointed at a long empty log, "let's sit here!"

"Okay!" Ryeowook yelled back as he pulled his arm away from Ryeowook, "I'll sit beside Yesung, and you guys cna sit together."

"S...sure." Donghae whisperd and blushed lightly.

As we all took our seats on the log and the teachers started calling about last calls, my phone started to vibrate.

"Kyuhyun went to group nine," I explained as I read the text, "they came to late and so the teacher walked with them, he'll try and catch up with us later."

"Well that ," Yesung sighed, "but atleast him and Jin get some alone time."

"Yea." Donghae and I both chuckled as our campfire teacher came up to the group.

"Hello group three!" He called and everyone said hello back, "I'm going to be the leader for this spot tonight tonight, you may call me Mr. Lee."

"Hello Mr. Lee!" We all called out as he took a seat on one of the logs.

"So, who's excited for tonight?" He asked, causing everyone to cheer, "well that's good. So I'm sure everyone knows that there are twelve different groups and we rotate twelve different times?"

"Yes!" Everyone answerd.

"Okay, so this campfire spot is going to be a scary story!"

"Isen't every spot a scary story?" A girl with jet black hair asked.

"Well...not...really," Mr. Lee mumbled and then smiled big, "but anyway, let's start!"

Just then a crack of thunder boomed over head and everyone let out a cry of surprise.

"Well let's hope it doesn't rain," Mr. Lee chuckled evily and then started his story, "a long time ago, this Academy used to be owned by a very rich man, who actually started up the Academy because his very own daughter was able to turn into an animal. His daughter was very quiet and didn't talk very much. All she did after she got back from her classes, was go up to her room and stare out the window until it was bedtime. Finaily one day her farther had had enough and forced her to stay out after class and go and play with the other kids. His daughter screamed and yelled in protest, but finaily went, which he would regret for the rest of his life. See, all the other kids hated this girl, and thought she was weird and creepy, so they planned to trick her after she came out of her class that day. So after she came out of class, the group of kids ran over to her and asked her if she wanted to come and play outside with them. The girl was alittle surprised at first, but agreed and started walking with all them, smiling and laughing all the way,"

As Mr. Lee paused to take a breath, I turned to look at Donghae. He had pulled his legs up and had his arms wrapped around them with his face buried in them. I smiled softly at how cute he looked when he was scared, but then quickly looked away when I relized Yesung was starring at me.

"Now it wasen't until they got to the stair case, that the kids trick came in. When the girl went to go step down them, one of the kids stepped back and gave her alittle push, causing the girl to loose her balance and tumble down the stairs. All the kids watched with big smiles on their faces and laughter erupted from them all as the girl hit the bottem of the stairs. The kids were laughing so hard that they didn't even notice that she wasen't moving or speaking. After another minute, one of the kids suddenly stopped laughing and slowly started to walk down the steps to go and check on the girl. As the kid got closer, they relized something was terribly wrong. The girl's leg was bent at an odd angle and her neck didn't look right. The kid then let out a blood curdaling scream as they moved the girl's hair out of her face and saw the blood that was dripping out of and nose and how her eyes were now life less. All the kids then quickly went to go get a teacher and told the teacher that they were had just been coming out of class when they saw the girl on the floor. Sadly, the girl was pronouced dead and the farther blamed it all on himself, thinking that if he haden't told her to go and play with the other kids, she wouldn't be dead. For many years people believed that the girl had commited suicide because of the unhappy life she had. It wasen't until about fifty years ago that they found out the truth about how the girl had died. Sadly, no one knows what every happend to the kids that killed her, but were sure that they would all be dead by now,"

Just then another crack of thunder went off and everyone let out a scream of pure terror.

"Now right after this horrible death happend, they blocked off the stairs and all of the upper floor. To make sure that something like that would never happen again. Also, the building that the girl used to life in with her farther was the girl's dorm's top floor, which is now an empty attic. Through some people say that when they look up into the window at night, they can see a girl starring back at them, with life less eyes that seem to just stare into their...SOUL!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" A group of girls screamed as Mr. Lee finished his story.

"Was that a true story?" A boy asked as Mr. Lee stopped laughing and the girls had pulled themselves together.

"Yep," Mr. Lee replied and then frowned, "sadly."

"It's so sad." Donghae whisperd and I nodded.

"Do people still see the girl starring out the window?" Ryeowook asked.

"Of course!" Mr. Lee answerd and then looked away, "every teacher here has seen her atleast once."

"You've seen her?!?" A girl gasped and he nodded.

"Yep," He replied, "when I first started working here actually. It was late at night and I was walking over to the teacher's dorms when I passed by the girl's dorm. I happend to be looking up already when I saw the girl starring at me. I thought it was just some girl who had left her room and gone up into the attic, but when I told some of the other teachers, they told me that the attic is always locked and then they told me the story. I knew it was her after that and now I never ever look up at that window when I pass by at night."

"Creeeeeepy." A girl stated.

"It sure is," Mr. Lee chuckled as an alarm suddenly went off, "okay sure, that means it's time to switch. Don't forgot, your all going to area four now."

"Okay!" A group of girls chirpped as everyone started to get up and leave.

"Bye guys!" Mr. Lee called to us all.

Everyone waved and said their good byes as we all made our way to the next campfire.

"That was terrifing!" Donghae cried and coverd his face with his hands, "I don't think I can take another one!"

"Don't worry Donghae," I explained and smiled softly at him, "area four always has the bird teacher and every year she does repeat after me songs."

"Oh yea!" Donghae gasped and then smiled big, "I guess that will calm me down."

All the group three kids stopped when we all spotted the teacher.

"Hey kids!" She chirpped as she jumped up, her guitar in hand, "you kids ready for some pepeat after me songs?!?"

Everyone stayed quiet and Donghae's big smile quickly turned into a frown as he turned to look at me.

"Can we go back to scary stories now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the late update >.< I had some writers block this week and then I was abit busy so i wasen't able to write, but I'm back! So I'm sorry for this short chapter, but I'm still thinking of how to get my drama ideas in here so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow, but for sure on Tuesday, I'm hoping. I might even update again tonight,but not sure. Anyway enjoy!