Nature Walk?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"Not again!" A girl from behide me yelled after Mrs. kim was finished telling us that we were once again going for a nature walk with the cat class.

"This is so dumb!" Another kid yelled from the back of the room.

"Yea! Since each year you and Mr. Lee trying attacking eachothers class!" A small girl from beside explained.

"Well that's because we hate the cats and the cats hate us!" Mrs. Kim snapped.

Everyone let out an annoyed groan and the small girl stood up and pointed one of her fingers at Mrs. Kim.

"We don't hate the cats!" She argued and all the students nodded in agreement, "it's just you! Also Mr. Lee is the only one in his class who hates us dogs!"

"Yea!" All us kids yelled and Mrs. Kim frowned.

"Well to bad! You kids are going on this walk so that's it!" Mrs. Kim yelled and everyone rolled their eyes, "so be ready by seven tomorrow morning."

When we heard the, "Be ready by seven." Everyone started to yell out their complaintes, but Mrs. Kim just ignored us and walked over to the classroom door.

"The bell is about to ring in two seconds, "She explained and swung the door open, "everyone better be out of this classroom and to lunch when it does."

"And what if we don't want to?" A boy with glasses asked.

Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes as the bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats and out the door.

"Do you think she was going to do something bad?" The small girl asked acouple of her friends as I passed.

"I don't know, but it's better to be out of there then find out." Her friend answerd as they started making their way to the cafateria.

"Isen't that true." I whisperd to myself as I turned the corner and started for the Gazebo outside.

Just as I was passing by the cat's class I spotted Min standing beisde Niel with a big smile on her face as they talked. I smiled big and started waving my arms. Min turned to look and waved me over as she caught sight of me. I hurried over to them and smiled at Niel.

"Hello!"

Niel opened his mouth to answer but just then someone crashed into the back of me and sent me flying to the ground.

"Taemin!" Min gasped and bent down to help me up.

"Sorry were late!" Key chirpped and looked down at Min and I.

Min gave me a confused look and then pulled me up.

"Well it was nice talking to you Niel," Min stated and started walking backwards with me slowly, "but I gotta go, see you after lunch!"

Niel blushed lighty in embrassament and waved slightly. Min quickly pulled me around the corner, but I saw Niel turn to Key and Ren and slap them both on the head before the wall blocked my view.

"What was that all about?" I asked as Min and I burst through the front doors of the school and stepped into the sun.

"I don't know," She shrugged and started on the sidewalk, "they should of been watching where they were going through."

I nodded and then spotted Shindong, Park Bom and Suzy all running over to us from the Gazebo.

"Hey guys!" Min called and waved her arm.

They all waved back and then stopped infront of us.

"What's up?" I asked as Shindong bent other to take a breather.

"Not much," Suzy chirpped and pulled her camera out of her backpack, "just that I have a project in class and I need pictures of all my friends."

"What subject?" Park Bom asked as we all started making our way to the Gazebo.

Suzy blushed lightly and bit her lip.

"Okay so it's really for my scrapbook."

"You know I take terrible pictures." Min sighed as we all climbed up the Gazebo's steps.

"No you don't!" Suzy gasped and took a seat beside her, "your the prettiest out of all of us!"

Shindong cleared his throat and pointed to himself. Suzy giggled and winked.

"Okay, so second."

Everyone chuckled and cheered when Shindong pulled a bowl of ramen out of his backpack.

"Where do you get all this food?" Park Bom asked as Shindong started handing chopsticks out.

"I stopped at the cafateria before I came her." He answerd while everyone started to dig in.

"Oh hey Min!" I yelled inbetween mouthfulls.

"Yea?"

"Did Mr. Lee tell you about the nature walk yet?"

Min nodded as she leaned back pulled a pouty face.

"I don't want to!"

"Niether does anyone else." I mumbled and stuffed some more noodles into my mouth.

"Then why do we even do it?" Min asked and turned to Park Bom.

"You guys know I don't know everything!" She stated and then sighed softly when Min crossed her arms, "okay fine. You guys do the nature walk together because when this school was first made, hundreds of years ago. Cats and Dogs hated eachother, so the nature walk would bring them together."

"But we don't hate eachother anymore!" I whined and slumped down.

"It's tradition," Park Bom explained and shrugged, "nothing you can do about it."

"Or is there." I smiled evily and drummed my fingers together.

"No there isen't." Park Bom repeated.

I frowned and crossed my arms with Min.

"Not fair." We both grumbled and placed our chopsticks down.

"Aw guys it will be fun!" Suzy suggested and smiled big.

"No it won’t!" Min cried and narrowed her eyes, "each year Mrs. Kim throws water balloons at us."

"Yea well each year Mr. Lee throws a stick into the the pond!" I argued and threw my hands up when everyone gave me a funny look, "it’s a stick so my whole class jumps into the water to get it!"

"Ohhhhh!" Everyone nodded after they understood.

"Well then don’t wear something that you really like," Park Bom chuckled and frowned when we gave her death glares, "Joke!"

"Well just try to dodge the water balloons," Shindong explained as he stuffed the empty bowl back into his bag, "and try to fight your insticts."

Min and I gave eachother a look and then stood up with everyone.

"Well we better be heading back to class." Park Bom stated and started to lead the group out of the Gazebo.

We all started to chat and talk about what chapters we had left to read and what was coming up in class when Min stopped and turned back around.

"Guys I forgot my sweater," She explained and started to jog back, "you guys go ahead!"

"Okay bye!" We all yelled to her as she went around the school and we walked through the front doors.

We were just splitting up when the bell rang and I gasped.

"Gotta hurry!" I yelled and waved to them all, "see you after class!"

Everyone waved back to me as I dashed down the hallway and passed by the cat’s classroom. I came to a halt when I spotted Min’s seat was empty.

"Hm, I guess she’s just running alittle late." I shrugged and started walking to the dog’s classroom, "I’m sure nothing bad has happend."