Again?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"Were probably never going to even see them tonight, Jin," Kyuhyun stated and gave my hand a soft squeeze, "hey, isen't it nice that we can actually act like a normal couple?"

"But what if we do meet up with them?" I whinned and then sighed softly after Kyuhyun attempted to change the conversation, "fine I won't talk about it anymore, and yes, it is very nice."

"Thank goodness," I heard Kyuhyun mumble under his breath.

"I heard that!" I snapped and gave him a hard smack on the shoulder, "is it really that bad about being consered that our friends are going to find out about everything?"

"I thought you said you weren't going to talk about this anymore?" He asked with a frown.

"To bad! You brought it up!" I answerd and then crossed my arms, "plus you were being rude about it."

"I wasen't being..." Kyuhyun started, but then trailed off, "look, let's just skip the next group and go sit somewhere."

"That was alittle random," I chuckled and then stopped, "wait, where are we going to go?"

"Just somewhere under a tree," Kyuhyun replied as he looked off into the distance, "we can have some alone time."

"But we can't miss the next group!" I gasped and coverd my mouth, "plus all night we've been hearing ghost stories."

"So?" Kyuhyun asked and smirked, "is my Minnie getting scared?"

"My names Jin," I grumbled and then glared at him, "and no, I am not getting scared. I just thought that you might be scared is all."

"Well I won't be scared," Kyuhyun chuckled and then pulled me up, "now let's go."

"But we have finished ye..." I then suddenly stopped when I noticed all the kids from group nine were gone and then teacher was giving us a soft smile.

"Time to switch," He explained and we both nodded, "have fun."

"Bye." Kyuhyun said to him as he tightend his grip on my hand and started to drag me away.

"Mabey we should just go to the next group Kyuhyun," I suggested as I tried to break free from his grasp, "we might be doing something fun."

"But we can have our own fun," He stated as he pulled us closer to the forest, "plus I'm going to be there so no ghosts will be able to get you."

"I doubt you can scare off ghosts Kyuhyun." I grumbled as he suddenly stopped and I slammed right into him.

"Were here," He stated as he took a seat under a big tree, pulling me down into his lap, "you know, you make a really cute girl."

"I know I do!" I chirpped and then winked, "sadly, I couldn't say the same about you."

"Are you calling me an ugly girl?"

"No...well yes." I giggled, getting a whack over the head, "hey! You can't hit girls!"

"Whoops," Kyuhyun chuckled and then flashed his devilish smile, "let me kiss it better."

"You hit my head silly," I explained as he leaned in for a kiss on the lips, "how is kissing my lips going to make me feel better?"

"Because I'm an amazing kisser." He answerd as our lips connected in a soft yet breath taking kiss.

"Yes," I breathed as we broke away for air, "you are."

"So it makes you feel better?" He asked as he placed his thumb on my cheek and started to make small soft circle motions.

I nodded and smiled softly.

"You know," Kyuhyun started and then smiled back at me , "have you ever relized how beautiful you look in the moon light?"

"Stop it," I giggled and blushed lightly, "your making me blush."

"But your so cute when you blush." He stated as he lent in and gave my cheek a soft kiss.

"I'm not." I mumbled and looked down.

"Yes you are," Kyuhyun whisperd into my air and then lent down to press his lips agasint my neck, "how can you not see it?"

"Because I'm not," I repeated as he started to nibble softly on some of my soft skin, "K...Kyuhyun."

"Shhh," He whisperd as he straightend back up and came close to my lips, "let's not speak right now."

"But I..." But before I could finish, Kyuhyun's lips were on mine.

My eyes widend as he kissed me with passion and wrapped his arms around my waist. It took acouple seconds, but I finaily warmed up, closed my eyes and s my arms around his neck, bringing us ever closer. Our kiss started to deepen as Kyuhyun's hand's went up under my pink coat and white t-shirt, now pressing up agaisnt my back.

"Your back is warm," He mumbled as he started to place kissed down my jaw, neck and right to the top of my chest, "it's nice."

"Your weird." I chuckled as he tightend his arms, causing me to gasp softly.

Just then a snap of a twig was heard off in the distant. Both Kyuhyun and I stopped what we were doing quickly and whipped our heads to the side, spotting Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung and Ryeowook all starring at us with big eyes.

"We really have to start being more aware with what's around us when were alone." Kyuhyun whisperd to me as Yesung cleared his throat and I gulped.

"Oh my god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, first off I have to say I'm really sorry for not updating this weekend >.< I was busy all week and never got any time D : Also I'm sorry for the short chapter, I was busy all today, but found just enough time to write this. Once again I'm really sorry. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy!