Angel

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"I can't believe that worked!" Donghae whisperd to me as Ryeowook was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

"I know right," I giggled and then blushed, "it would of been really awkward if they found out that I was Jin after you guys caught us making out by the tree."

After I said that, Donghae burst out into laughted and even fell off the bed, causing Ryeowook to swing the door open and give us a worried look.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked as he turned off the light and stepped out, "I heard something fall over."

"Everythings good!" I chirpped as Donghae got up slowly, "Donghae was just being dumb, so I pushed him off the bed."

"I wasen't!" Donghae argued and stuck his tounge out at me.

"Girls, girls!" Ryeowook snapped and pointed to both of our beds, "stop bickering and get to sleep!"

"Yes mother." Donghae sighed and threw himself onto his pillows.

"So," I yawned as Ryeowook climbed into his own bed, "you two excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes!" Donghae and Ryeowook both answerd.

"Same here," I chuckled and then raised my eyebrows, "what are you guys going to be doing?"

"Aren't we all going into town?" Ryeowook asked and tilted his head to the side.

"All of us?" I asked and he nodded, "I wasen't sure, but I guess so."

"Well that's going to be fun," Donghae stated and blushed lightly, "it's going to be really nice to hang out with them."

"Yea," I agreed as I layed back on my pillows and starred up at the ceiling, "hey Donghae."

"Yea?"

"You seem to be really close to Eunhyuk," I stated and smiled softly, "when did you two become such good friends?"

"Um...it kinda just happend..." Donghae whisperd and then cleared his throat, "anyway we better get to bed since it's such a big day tomorrow!"

"Already?" I asked as Donghae turned off his light and then room was suddenly engolved by darkness.

"Good night!" Donghae chirpped in a much to cheerfull tone.

"Good...night." I said slowly.

"Night!" Ryeowook giggled and then rolled over.

"Night," I whisperd and then bit my lip softly, "weird."

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"I feel like we should be going to bed soon," Kyuhyun stated as he put his phone down, "Jin just stopped texting me and it's already one in the morning."

"But it's a late night tonight!" I laughed and smiled big, "we got the whole day free tomorrow!"

"But we have to go and meet all the guys in the morning." Yesung pointed us, causing me to blush lightly.

"Oh yea..."

"Well I'm gonna go and use the washroom first" Yesung explained as he stood up and stretched.

"Okay, I'll use it sec..." but before I could finish my phone started to vibrate, cutting me off.

"Who's that?" Kyuhyun asked as I slid it open and checked my texts.

 

Unkown Number

Eunhyuk, come outside, I want to see you.

 

"It's Donghae." I lied as I slipped back into my pocket and got up.

"Where are you going?" Yesung asked with a confused face as I slipped my jacket and shoes on.

"I'm just going to go out for a second." I replied and opened the door.

"Don't get caught," Yesung stated and bit his lip softly, "and come back soon."

"Sure thing." I chuckled as I shut the door slowly and then made my way down the stairs.

After I had made it down to the front doors, I got another text.

 

Unknown Number

Are you coming?

 

"Who is this person?" I whisperd as I peered out the glass doors, "this is kinda creepy."

Just then, off in the distance abit, I spotted somebody standing by the Gazebo.

"Should I go?" I asked myself as the person turned around and noticed me, "I guess I kinda have to now."

After making sure there was no teachers around, I opened the front doors quietly and slipped out, making sure they didn't slam closed after. As I was walking over to the person, I yet again, got another text.

 

Unknow Number

You haven't changed at all.

 

I suddenly froze when I saw the text and gulped.

 

Eunhyuk

Who the is this?

 

I waited acouple of seconds as the person pulled out their phone and texted back.

 

Unknown Number

Come over here and you'll find out.

 

I sighed softly as I put my phone away and started to walk closer.

"You've had a good life Eunhyuk," I stated and frowned, "if you die now, you'll have no regrets."

"Eunhyuk!" The person suddenly gasped as I became less then ten meters away from them.

"What?" I asked as they ran towards me and threw themselves into my arms, almost causing me to fall over.

"Oh my gosh!" They cried and buried they face into my chest, "you have no idea how much I've missed you!"

"What?" I asked with abit of a rude tone, "who are you?"

"You don't regonize me?!?" They person gasped and pulled back, revealing themselfs to me.

My eyes went wider than ever when I relized who this person was.

"Angel?"

"Yes!" She chirpped and smiled big, "so you do regonize me!"

"Well you haven't changed much." I stated as my eyes finally adjusted in the darkness, so I could see her better.

Her hair was long, wavy and a dark chocolate brown. Her eyes were also dark brown and she had flawess lightly tanned skin. She gave me a soft smile after she relized I was checking her out.

"Are you shocked at seeing me?" She asked after I had looked back up with abit of a confused expression.

"Well yes," I answerd, "like I haven't seen you in years and now your suddenly...here."

"I know!" She laughed, "well it's because I was getting homeschooled for awhile, but then my parents decided it would be best if I came here. So they had a talk with your parents and then I ended up here!"

"So your going to the Academy now?"

"Yep!" She giggled and winked, "I'm going to be in the fish class!"

"Wow," I whisperd and took a big breath, "this is alot to take in at once."

"Well were going to have alot of time to talk about it since I heard tomorrow is a free day," She explained and then pulled out her phone, "woah it's late! Well I better be getting back to the girls dorm."

"Oh...okay." I said slowly as she gave me another tight hug.

"Bye!" She called to me as she ran off, leaving me alone.

"Angel...," I said slowly, "is going to be going to the Academy...with me..."

Just then my phone suddenly vibrated.

 

Yesung

What's going on? Are you okay?

 

Before I answerd his text, I took a minute to think about if I really was okay. Like, my best friend from my childhood was going to be going to the same school as me. Also, the last time I saw her, she had told me she loved me, and that night I had finally showed Donghae that I shared the same feelings as him by kissing him. So was I really okay?

 

Eunhyuk

Truthfully...no...but I'm coming back right now.

After I sent the text I scrolled through my contacts until I got to Donghae. I let out a loud and frustrated groan as I shoved the phone back in my pocket.
I suddenly wasen't so excited for tomorrow anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys : D So I didn't update this week cuz I was busy >. < But I did buy NU'EST's CD Face : D Sadly, I couldn't get Super Junior's y Free & Single because I was $2 off v.v Anyway, I'm going to try and update tomorrow : D So enjoy!