Run Away

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

"H...how can you be here?" I stutterd and stood up slowly to get a better look at my sister.

Her hair was longer now. Before it had been a short dark brown bob cut, but now it was as long as mine and it was wavy. She also had some bright blue peek-a-boos under neither, but they were hardly noticible since she had her hair down. Now, her face was almost exlactly like mine, same eye shape and size, same nose, same lips, excpet her's had always been fuller than mine. The only thing that really seperated us was our hair colour, eye colour and our skin colour, since I was abit tanned and her skin was like white porcelain. I was so caught up lookint at her that I hardly even noticed her waving at me.

"What?!?" I gasped and jumped abit.

"I was saying that I've been here for awhile," She stated and looked up into the sky, "ever since I ran away."

"You've been here the whole time?!?" I yelled and narrowed my eyes, "we all thought you had died!"

"Well I did!" She shot back and then quickly refraced herself, "well like I pretended I did."

"Um," Key mumbled and scratched his head, "sorry to interupt, but can we know what the hell is going on?"

"This is my twin sister," I grumbled and crossed my arms, "her name's Mia."

"Twin sister?" Key asked and took a look at both of us, "but she's not even...like she's....what I'm trying to say is..."

"I'm white?" Mia suggested and Key nodded slowly.

"Yea," Key stated and then raised an eyebrow, "so one of your parents isen't from South Korea?"

"Yep," I sighed and turned around to face my friends, "I'm actually Canadian, but I learned Korean from my mom and then came here to go to the Academy."

"Why did you never tell us any of this?" Park Bom asked and shook her head slowly, "I thought you trusted us."

"I did!" I argued and pointed to Mia, "I just wasen't aloud to tell anyone about her!"

"Because your all ashamed of me." Mia sighed and crossed her arms when I spun around.

"I never said that!" I snapped and clenched my fists, "mom and dad told me not to tell anyone about you because they thought you were dead and they didn't want anyone to treat me differently since my sister was gone!"

"And you believed them?!?" She yelled and threw her hands up, "they knew I didn't died Min! I had a fight with them the night we came and I told them I was going to run away! I never wanted to come to this damn school!"

"Wait," I whisperd and backed up abit, "you guys faught?"

"Yes! I told them I was going to run away and live in the wild if I had to stay here. So they told me that they knew I would never do it and that I was being over dramatic! Well guess what!" She yelled and narrowed her eyes, "I did do it!"

"But that doesn't explain why they told me you were dead!" I stated and Mia rolled her eyes.

"Because they were ashamed of me and they didn't want you coming after me," She explained and looked down, "they didn't want to loose their favourite child aswell."

"I wasen't their favourite!"

"YOU WERE!" She screamed and threw her head up, "YOU ALWAYS WERE THEIR FAVOURITE! THEY ALWAYS PAMPERD YOU AND GOT YOU NEW THINGS! I WAS ALWAYS LEFT WITH THE OLD STUFF! THEY HATED ME!"

"Mia that's not true!" I argued, but she just shook her head.

"Face it, you know it's true."

"But Mia," I whisperd and then stopped when the white bengal tiger came walking out of the bushes and over to Mia.

The tiger nudged Mia's leg, causing her to smile softly.

"Don't worry," She whisperd and bent down, "I'm not in any danger."

"Who's that?" Niel asked as Mia stood up.

"The tiger?" She asked and Niel nodded, "well why don't we just find out."

With that, Mia reached into her grey skinnys pocket and pulled out an Academy necklace and placed it over the tiger's head. She then backed up as the tiger meowed and a big puff of smoke surronded it. Everyone also took alittle step back as the smoke cleared and a girl appered. She looked about Mia's age ( which was also my age ) with a short jet black hairstyle and her bangs swept to the right. When she turned us, we could see how pretty she really was. She gave us all a evil eyed look and then turned back to Mia.

"This is your sister?" She asked and Mia nodded, "okay cool."

"so, who are you?" Shindong asked and then girl spun around to face us.

"I'm Minzy," She replied and smiled, "one of the best dancers that your ever going to meet!"

After she said that, she broke out into some dance moves, impressing us all.

"She wasen't kidding!" Suzy gasped and clapped.

Minzy chuckled and bowed.

"Thank you."

"So you made friends out here?" I asked and Mia nodded, "who else is there?

"Not telling." She giggled and stuck her tounge out at me.

"Stop being immature," I mumbled and crossed my arms, "hey! Where are you getting all these necklaces from anyway?"

"The Academy of course!" Minzy answerd and and frowned, "we've had to steal acouple over the years through."

"What?!?" Everyone gasped and Mia chuckled softly.

"Minzy also ran away, but we met up with two other kids over the years and had to steal necklaces for them aswell," She explained, "they weren't part of the Academy, so they didn't have any."

"You can't steal from the Academy!" Taemin cried and Mia just shrugged.

"We had too," She sighed and looked down, "or they would of been stuck in animal form forever."

"Well it's still not right." Taemin mumbled and then raisd his eyebrows, "where are these two other people then?"

"Somewhere around here," Mia answerd as she turned around to look, "their both in human form right now through."

"Zelo!" Minzy called and then stopped when there was some movement in the bushes.

"Yah!" He whined as the boy stepped out of the bushes and shook his head, "all your yelling woke me up!"

"Well sorry!" MInzy snapped and the boy narrowed his eyes at her.

"Hey Zelo!" Mia chirpped and he quickly turned to her with a big smile.

"Hi Mia."

"Is this your boyfriend?!?" I gasped and Mia's eyes widend in surprise.

"No!" She yelled and shook her head quickly, "he's one of our friends!"

"Sure he is," I chuckled and Mia went to open and argue, but there was then a sudden crash and some more moving around in the bushes.

"Do you guys all like live in the bush or something?" Ren asked and Eun-Hee snorted from beside me.

"Mostly! I was in those damn things for days!"

"Oh shut it mousy!" Mia snapped and Eun-Hee quickly shut up.

"What's going on?" We all heard a voice ask as another boy stepped out of the bushes and looked around, "and who are all these peop..."

He trailed off through when his eyes stopped on Key, Niel and Ren. His eyes widend and he stumbled back abit.

"K...key?" He whisperd and everyone turned to see Key gulp and blink.

"J...Jjong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey!!! So now you guys know some more info : D But of course it's not finished, so more info is coming if you guys are alittle confused. Also sorry that this chapter is short >.< It's because right in the middle of writting it I had a great idea and then I couldn't stop thinking about that idea and thenI had to change some parts and stuff so anyway yaya x] Sorry about that! So anyway! Enjoy!