Phone Call

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"Hey Sunbae!" Mia chirpped and waved at Ren, Niel and I as we walked over to their table.

"Do we have to sit over there?" Ren asked with a frown.

"Yea," I answerd and then paused, "why, do you not like them?"

"No it's not that," Ren mumbled and sighed softly, "it's just that well...their all kinda weird."

"Who?" I asked and raised an eyebrow as Ren and I stopped walking and told Niel to go ahead.

"All four of them." Ren answerd and nodded his head in Mia, Minzy and Zelo's direction.

"Jonghyun too?" I asked and Ren nodded, "how?"

"He never really talked much when we hang out when you and I were fighting and he was always starring at you," He replied and bit his lip lightly, "plus, ever since you and I became friends again, he went missing so I haven't been able to tell him that I won't be hanging out with just him anymore."

"You haven't seen him anywhere?" I asked in abit of a skeptical tone, "or are you just avoiding him?"

"I really can't find him," Ren stated and then sighed softly, "look it doesn't matter, let's just go and sit with them."

"Wait, you never told me why you thought they were weird." I whisperd, causing him to shrug.

"I'll tell you later."

"Fine." I mumbled as we started walking again and then took seats at Mia's table, "hey Mia."

"Hey!" She chirpped and smiled big, "how was school today?"

"Good," I replied and rolled my eyes, "well as good as school can get."

"Well atleast we have the campfire to look forward to." Minzy stated as she started on her Kimchi.

"Yea, I guess your right." I sighed and then turned to Ren and Niel, "oh guys! I feel like were leaving you out."

"No, it's fine."Niel chuckled and Ren nodded slowly.

"Hey," Zelo spoke up as he straightend up, "have any of you guys seen Hyung lately?"

"Jonghyun Sunbae?" MInzy asked and Zelo nodded, "actually no."

"Me either." Mia added.

"I'm worried about Hyung," Zelo whisperd as he played with his soup, "he doesn't hang out with us anymore and he's been acting kinda strange."

Just then Ren gave me a 'I told you so' look, which I quickly ignored.

"How so?" I asked Zelo and he shrugged.

"I don't know, he's been really quiet."

"I've noticed that too." Minzy agreed and Mia nodded.

"Well then we can talk to him to..." but before she could finish her phone started to go off, "one second."

Everyone quickly quieted down as Mia pulled out her new phone, which was really Min's old one.

"Hello?" She asked, "what's up?"

"Who is it?" Zelo asked her, but she quickly shushed him.

"What's wrong?" She asked and then paused as the other person spoke, "where are you?..okay I'm coming right now."

"Who was that Mia?" Minzy asked as she hung up and stuffed her phone back in her jacket pocket.

"One of the girls in our class," She answerd and sighed softly, "she's stressed about her homework and wants me to come and help her."

"What girl?" MInzy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The black haired one." Mia answerd as she picked up her tray and stood up, "I gotta go, I'll see you guys at the campfire okay?"

"Uh, okay." I said slowly as Mia waved and then ran off.

We all watched her until she pulled open the cafateria doors and dashed out.

"That's weird," Minzy mumbled as she went back to her food, "I've never seen Mia talking to a black haired girl in our class. Then again, I'm not watching her all the time."

"yea," I mumbled as I stood up slowly, "I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back?"

"Bathroom?" Niel asked and I nodded.

"I really got to go," I explained and chuckled softly, "be right back."

After everyone said okay, I started to speed walk out of the cafateria and right out into the hall. I then came to a sudden stop and looked around.

"Which way did she go?" I asked myself as I noticed a piece of Mia's salad on the floor up ahead, "that way."

I walked all the way up the hallway until I came to to alittle delima. I had three ways to go, straight, out the school's doors or to my left. I bit my lip lightly as imagined what way Mia would of gone, then it hit me. Outside. I quickly threw the doors open and sped outside, whipping my head from side to side, trying to spot her. I finaily spotted her by the forest line talking to someone that was taller then her. I quickly crouched down and noticed a big tree that was only acouple meters away from them. All I had to do was sneak over without making any sound and then hide behide the tree and they talked. It was fool proof.

"Here goes nothing." I whisperd to myself as I got down on the ground and started to crawl over to the tree.

I was only 1 meter away from the tree when Mia stopped talking suddenly and went really quiet. I quickly pressed myself agasint the ground as she looked around and then went back to talking. A sigh of relife escaped my lips as I came to the tree and and slowly sat up on my knees, hidden from them completly.

"So why have you been avoiding us Sunbae?" I heard Mia ask.

"Because you hang out with...him." Jonghyun grumbled.

"Key Sunbae?" She asked.

"Yea." Jonghyun sighed.

"Well that doesn't mean you can't hang out with Zelo and Minzy." Mia stated.

"Yea I know," Jonghyun replied, "it's just I've been wanting some time alone for awhile, so I can...think."

"About what?" Mia asked.

"Just about thing." Jonghyun whisperd, just loud enough for me to hear.

"It's about him isen't it?" Mia asked quietly.

"What?" Jonghyun gulped.

"You've been thinking about Key Sunbae." Mia answerd.

"Why would I be thinking about him?" Jonghyun asked.

"Because you like him." Mia stated.

"Why would I like that guy!" Jonghyun exploded, "he's a dude!"

"I know you do Sunbae."Mia whisperd.

"I don't Mia," Jonghyun stated, "I don't even know the guy."

"Yes you do!" Mia snapped, "I saw the picture of you and him kissing! I know you've dated Key before and I now know that you still love him!"

"W...what picture?!?" Jonghyun stutterd as I heard some feet shuffling.

"When we had that fight months ago," Mia explained, "the picture dropped out of your pocket, you always kept it with you even after you two broke up."

"Has Key been telling you this?" Jonghyun asked, causing Mia to make a loud 'AHA' sound.

"I knew it's true!" She yelled, "and no, he never brought it up. I asked him one night about it through."

"I don't believe this," Jonghyun grumbled, "Mia you can't tell anyone about this!"

"I wooon't."

"And don't ever bring it up around him again." Jonghyun stated and then I heard some more feet shuffling, but this time they were coming my way.

"Why not?" Mia asked.

"Because I don't want him thinking that I still love him." Jonghyun answerd.

"Because you don't?" Mia asked.

"Because I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter (>v.v<) I just wanted this whole chapter to have a really dramatic ending and I felt like going to  somebody else's POV would kind of take away from it. So sorry about that! Anyway enjoy!

 

P.S. Yea that's right! I write Always & Forever, not Forever & Always cuz I'm to cool for that!... that and I kinda messed up the letters v.v Whoops!