Wish Ur My Love

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"How are we supposed to study when we know that Niel is lost somewhere in the forest!" Ren cried and threw his textbook across the room, "he could be hurt!"

"Ren we get it!" I snapped and sighed softly when he gave me a surprised look, "sorry, I'm just really stressed out."

He nodded and then slowly slid off his bed. I watched him as he picked up his book and went to go sit back down, but before he could I jumped out of my seat and grabbed his arm.

"Hyung?" He asked an turned to face me.

"Um," I started and pulled my hand away, "I think we need to talk."

"Oh," He whisperd and placed the book on his bed, "about the kiss?"

"Yea," I mumbled and ran my hand threw my hair, "like why did you kiss me?"

"Because we didn't want to get caught," He explained and shurgged, "so I made it look like we were just some couple making out in the libary."

"Oh," I whisperd, "that was it."

"Ye...yea," He mumbled and casted his eyes downwards, "that's it."

I nodded and smiled softly.

"Okay, thanks."

"Wait!" Ren gasped as I turned around to go back and study.

I quickly spun around to see what he wanted, but was caught off guard when his lips were suddenly on mine. My eyes widend as I stumbled abit, but caught myself and just stood their, frozen, as Ren moved his lips over mine. It was just like in the libary, but this time we were completly alone, and no one was going to walk in on us. After acouple more seconds, Ren pulled back abit so only our forheads were touching.

"R...Ren," I stutterd with a surprised look, "w...why did yo...you do that?"

He didn't answer and just casted his eyes towards my lips and smiled softly. He then closed his eyes and pressed his lips back agasint mine. This time though I didn't want to just stand their awkwardly, so I closed my eyes aswell and started to move my lips in sync with his. After awhile he slipped his arms around my neck and I s my arms around his small waist.

"Wait," I breathed and broke away from him, "we shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?" He asked and frowned, "no ones around."

"No that's not the reason," I explained and slipped my arms away, "just it's not right."

"Is it because were both guys?" Ren asked with a sad look.

"No!" I yelled and quickly coverd my mouth, "I mean that's not a problem, but It's just that were best friends and I wouldn't want to ruin it if we ever got into a relationship."

He nodded and then took a seat on his bed.

"And," I added and took the seat beside him, "I know that you like somebody else."

His eyes widend and he blushed a deep colour of red.

"How did you know?"

"Because I'm a great observer." I chuckled and touched his cheek lightly.

"But whats wrong with kissing you if I'm not even dating the person?" He asked and scooted abit close, "they don't even know that I like them anyway."

"I can't," I whisperd and jumped up before he tried to plant his lips on mine once again, "I don't want to start having feelings for you and then you leave me for them when they start to like you."

"I wouldn't do that Hyung!" He gasped and grabbed my arm, "believe me."

"I already did that once," I mumbled and pulled his hand off of me, "and it didn't end well."

"What?" He asked, but I had already turned around and grabbed my uniform jacket.

"I'm going out." I sighed and went to twist the door knob, but suddenly Ren's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was resting on my back.

"I wouldn't leave you Hyung," He whisperd and tightend his grip, "you know I wouldn't."

"Please let go," I mumbled and pulled the door open, "I just need some time alone."

Ren slowly pulled his arms away and I was able to slip out the door and dash down the hall.
I wasen't sure where I was going, but I was sure that I needed to be alone and have time to think about what just happend.

 

Sungmin's POV

"Isen't this nice?" I asked as Kyuhyun wrapped him arms around me as we layed back on a tree and looked up into the night sky.

"Mhmm," He hummed and started to play with my hands, "it's perfect."

I smiled softly as he intwined our fingers and kissed the top of my head softly. I really liked this, sitting inbetween his legs as he leaned back on a tree and had his arms wrapped around me. It seemed like something from a movie. Just as I was thinking this, Kyuhyun started to sing one of my favourite songs softly, filling the night with beautiful words.

"Wish ur my love?" I asked and blushed lightly, "you rememberd one of my favourite songs."

"Of course I did," He chuckled as he finished, "how could I not?"

I shrugged and leaned my head back on his chest.

"It wasen't that important." I stated and he tighted his arms around me.

"To me it was," He whisperd softly into my ear, "I remember almost everything you tell me."

"Almost?" I laughed and sat up to turn around and look at him, "you remember almost everything?"

He smiled softly and touched my cheek lightly.

"I try my hardest."

"Well that's good enough for me." I giggled and pecked him quickly on the lips.

"Your so amazing," He whisperd and placed one of his hands on the back of my neck, "kiss me?"

I giggled softly and nodded. I then leaned in slowly so our kiss could be slow, but passionit. As our lips came together I slipped my arms around his neck, so we could be closer. Kyuhyun shuffled back abit so he was sitting straight up agasint the tree and our bodys were pressed tightly together.

"Perfect moment." He mumbled while we pulled back to take a breather.

"I love it when your sweet and romantic." I giggled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Well I only am when I'm with you," He stated and rubbed his thumb up and down on the my neck, "so don't tell anyone."

"Of course," I winked and leaned my head on his shoulder, "I really wish that this moment could last forever."

"Same here," Kyuhyun whisperd and lent his head on mine, "same here."