Meeting up

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"How did that story not scare you?" Ren asked as our group started to make the first switch.

I shrugged and sighed softly.

"I don't know."

"Are you alright Hyung?" Ren asked and stopped me from walking any farther.

"I'm completly fine," I answerd and slightly smiled, "why ask?"

"Because you went missing at dinner and never came back," He explained, "plus you didn't come to the dorm to change while Niel and I were there and you just showed up half way through the scary story. Also you've been in like some sort of daze this whole time."

"I have been?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, "I didn't even notice."

"What's on your mind Hyung?" Ren sighed just as we heard some footsteps coming our way.

"Nothing." I replied just as I felt someone jump onto my back and wrap their arms around my neck.

"Sunbae!"

"Mia!" I laughed as she jumped down and I turned around to face her, Minzy and Zelo, "where have you guys been?!?"

"Minzy got put into group four so Zelo and I joined her," Mia answerd and smiled big, "we just switching to five two right now, but I spotted you off in the distance so we came running over."

"You could see me all the way over here?" I asked with a bit of surprise in my voice.

"You know how her eyes are really big?" Minzy asked and then waited for me to nod before she continued, "well because of them, she can see amazingly in the day time and night time."

"Really?" I asked and Mia nodded, "same with your sister?"

"Yep!" She chirpped and then winked, "runs in our family."

"Uh guys," Ren mumbled and cleared his throat, "we should probably get going to our groups now."

"Now?" I asked and Ren nodded, "well can you guys join group five or we can join group one."

"We can join your guys group," Mia answerd and then leaned into me abit to whisper something, "Min and Niel probably want to be alone anyway."

I laughed softly at what she had said and she smiled. I swear, Mia made me feel better by just being around. She's just one of those people that everyone needs in their life.

"Well then let's get going." Ren instructed as an alarm went off, signling that everyone should be in their area by now.

"So what did you guys do in area one?" I asked Mia as we all started heading over to our group.

"We heard a scary story," Mia answerd and chuckled softly, "it was really funny through because after the teacher told it, I accidently placed my foot on a twig and it snapped and she FREAKED out!"

"Oh my god yes!" MInzy laughed, "that was to funny!"

"And then she screamed in the kid's face that was beside her!" Zelo added, causing Mia and Minzy to burst out laughing.

"What teacher was it?" Ren asked.

"I got no idea," Mia admitted after she had stopped laughing, "all I know is that she was a girl."

"Thanks for the info." Ren grumbled just as we had made it to area six's campfire.

"Come and join us children!" The teacher that was at the campfire called to us as we arrived and all took our seats, "may I ask why your all late?"

"We got alittle lost," Mia lied and frowned, "sorry."

"It's fine," The teacher chuckled as she threw some more wood into the fire, "just don't let it happen again."

"Of course not." Minzy stated and smiled softly.

"Great," The teacher mumbled as she rubbed her hands together and blew into them to warm them up, "is anyone else freezing cold?"

"Kinda," I whisperd as I turned to Mia and my eyes widend, "oh my gosh!"

"What?" She asked and then looked down at herself, "oh, you mean my outfit?"

"How are you not cold?!?" I asked as I checked out what she was wearing.

She was dressed in white skinnys, a navy blue tang top, dark blue and white high tops and a white hat with cat ears to top everything off.

"I'm hardly ever cold," She answerd and then smiled big, "do you like the outfit through? I got the skinnys, hat and shoes all from Min."

"She let you borrow it?" I asked, causing Mia to blush lightly and look down.

"Uh...kinda..."

I chuckled softly and patted her head lightly.

"Silly."

"Hey!" The teacher spoke up and pointed at Mia and I, "can you two please be quiet so the rest of us can listen to the story?!?"

"Sorry." Mia and I both mumbled as we casted our eyes downwards.

"Thank you." She sighed and then continued her story.

"whoops." Mia whisperd and giggled softly.

"Your gonna get us in trouble." I chuckled and kicked her leg lightly.

"I am?" She asked as she kicked me back, "more like you are."

"Um...Excuse me?" Somebody asked from behide Mia and I, stopping the teacher mid sentence and causing everyone to look up at the voice.

My eyes widend as I regonized the voice and the teacher gave me a funny look.

"May I help you?" She asked as she turned to the person.

"I bielieve I am in group five." The person stated.

"May I have your name?" She asked.

"Jonghyun." He answerd and I completly froze.

"Well welcome to group five Jonghyun," The teacher chuckled and then did the worst thing in the world, "please take the seat beside Key. You don't mind Key do you?"

"Of course not," I gulped and put on a fake smile, "doesn't borther me."

My heart then raced as he took a seat and accidently pushed his arm up agasint mine. We then both turned to eachother and our eyes quickly locked and only one thing was going through my mind at that moment.
You gotta be freaken kidding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for updating so late and sorry for the short chapter >.< Busy night tonight, but I had an idea for the chapter so here it is ^.^ Enjoy!