Close One

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"Can we come out now?!?" Kyuhyun yelled as he pounded on the bathroom door.

"Yep!" Donghae chirpped as we heard the lock of the bathroom door click.

"How long ago did they leave?" I asked as Kyuhyun and I stepped out.

"Like five minutes ago." Sungmin answerd and chuckled softly.

"You left us in there for five minutes?!?" Kyuhyun cried and Donghae nodded.

"You guys didn't ask to come out."

"Well you still could of unlocked the door!" Kyuhyun yelled as he flopped down on the bed Sungmin was sitting on and layed his head on Sungmin's lap, "why you so mean?"

"I'm not mean!" Sungmin gasped as he Kyuhyun's hair.

"You guys know were in the room as well right?" I asked, causing Kyuhyun to shrug.

"Yea so?" He asked and smirked, "I wouldn't care if you guys saw us f..."

"Woah okay we get it!" Donghae yelled and threw his hands up to stop Kyuhyun from saying anymore, "we understand that your not ashamed of your's and Sungmin's relationship."

"damn straight." Kyuhyun chuckled and reached his hand up to Sungmin's cheek.

"So cute." Donghae sighed softly and smiled.

"Uh, so what are we supposed to do now?" I asked, interupting Kyuhyun and Sungmin's moment.

"I don't know." Kyuhyun mumbled as he sat up and placed his hands behide him as Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck from behide, "how much longer until the bell rings?"

"Not long." I answerd and everyone frowned.

"Well then I guess you and I better get going." Kyuhyun suggested and I nodded.

Sungmin frowned and gave Kyuhyun a big hug.

"Don't leave!" He whined and made a pouty face.

"I have to," Kyuhyun chuckled and turned abit so he could face his boyfriend, "but I'll see you tomorrow okay."

Sungmin nodded and gave Kyuhyun a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Kyuhyun mumbled as he pulled Sungmin back in for a more passionit kiss.

"Bye." Sungmin whisperd and Kyuhyun pulled back and stood up.

"You ready to go?" Kyuhyun asked me and I nodded.

"Bye Eunhyuk!" Donghae chirpped and waved at me as Kyuhyun and I walked over to the door, slipped our shoes on and opened the dorm door.

"Bye guys!" I called as Kyuhyun shut the door and we were left standing in the empty hallway.

"So wanna just go back to our dorm?" Kyuhyun asked and I nodded, "well let's hurry, before Yesung and Ryeowook find us."

 

Kyuhyun and I were already in our beds when the dorm door opened up and Yesung stepped in.

"When did you guys get back?" He asked as he slipped his shoes off.

"We've been here the whole time." Kyuhyun sighed as he lost his first game of the night on Starcraft.

"No you haven't," Yesung stated and hung his jacket up, "I came in here twenty minutes ago while looking for you guys."

"Oh well we did go out for abit," I explained and turned to Kyuhyun, "right Kyuhyun."

"Oh yea!" He gasped and shut his laptop, "we actually went to go look for you, but we couldn't find you so we came back."

"Oh really?" Yesung asked as he picked up his pajamas and walked over to the bathroom, "because I find that really hard to believe."

"Well then what do you think we were doing?" I called to him as he shut the bathroom door.

"Probably hanging out with your girlfriends."

"But I don't have a girlfriend!" I stated and Kyuhyun nodded.

"Yea, plus Jin was busy tonight, so I couldn't hang out with her," Kyuhyun added and then paused, "were you with anyone?"

"Yea," Yesung answerd as we heard the shower start up, "I was with Ryeowook."

"Ryeowook?" I whisperd and turned to Kyuhyun, "you don't think their like...a couple?"

Kyuhyun shrugged and opened his laptop back up.

"Who knows," He mumbled as I leaned back on my pillows and frowned, "hey, are you with anybody?"

"Nope," I replied and sighed softly, "not yet atleast."

"What do you mean by that?" Kyuhyun asked, causing me to bite my lip softly.

"I just mean that I'm not with anybody yet," I stated and faked a yawn, "well I'm really sleepy, so good night!"

"Oh, um...good night."Kyuhyun said slowly as I pulled the covers up to my chin and snuggled into my warm bed.

That was close.

 

 

Taemin's POV

"I am so flippen excited!" Suzy chirpped as she took a sip of her water, "the campfire is in only acouple hours!"

"I feel like your the most excited Suzy." Park Bom chuckled as she ate some of her stir fry.

"I know!" Suzy whined and then turned to me, "aren't you excited Taemin?!?"

"I guess." I mumbled and shrugged.

"You feeling okay Taemin?" Min asked from across from me, "you seemed really down this morning and now your still depressed and it's lunch."

"Yea," I sighed and slightly smiled, "just a bad day I guess."

"Hey!" Shindong coughed as he chocked on some of his food, "sorry about that. Anyway I want to know if your going to be hanging out with us or your new friends?"

"Chung Cha?" I asked and he nodded, "no, I'm going to hang with you guys."

"Sweet!" Suzy chirpped and grabbed my arm, "were gonna all hang out like the good old times!"

"What do you mean Suzy?" Park Bom asked with a confused look on her face.

"Well It's just that Taemin is always busy with his friends and then Min is always busy with Niel," She explained and frowned, "so it's really only Shindong Hyung, Park Bom Unnie and I, but not tonight!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" Min gasped and coverd , "I didn't relize how much time I was spending with Niel!"

"It's fine," Shindong chuckled and patted her back lightly, "you did just start dating so you guys are going to want to spend all the free time you guys have together. Then after about the two month mark, he get's annoying."

"He won't get annoying!" Min snapped and whacked Shindong on the arm.

"Okay I was just kidding!" Shindong cried, causing everyone to laugh.

After that everyone started to talk about what they were going to wear. I wanted to join in on the conversation, but my mind kept wandering back to this morning.

 

 

~Flashback~

"Why are you ignoring me Sunbae?" Chung Cha asked in a voice full of hurt, "Sang Hee and I went looking for you all night and we were so worried. Now I'm asking you what happend, but you won't even answer me."

"I don't want to talk about it," I grumbled and flipped the page in my textbook, "it doesn't concern you."

"Sunbae, your one of my best friends," She stated and frowned, "I thought best friends could tell eachother everything."

"But this doesn't concern you Chung Cha," I sighed and turned to her, "please just forget about it, okay?"

"Fine, I'll just ask you again tonight when You, Minho Oppa, Sang Hee, Amber, Yang Gae, Na Young and I all hang out at the campfire then." She explained.

"I won't be hanging out with you guys." I stated and look down.

"What?" Chung Cha asked, "why not?"

"I'm just hanging out with Min and them." I answerd.

"Well then we can all hang out." Chung Cha suggested, but I shook my head.

Just then the bell rang and all the students got up.

"See you later Chung Cha." I mumbled as I quickly  shuffed my book into my backpack and dashed out of the classroom.

~End~

 

 

"You who, Taemin!" Min laughed as she waved her hand infront of my face, "everyones left since the bells gonna ring in three minutes, you coming?"

"Oh!" I gasped and whipped my head from side to side, "h...how long was I out of it for?"

"Ten minutes," Min chuckled and smiled softly, "but since your back in it now, let's go!"

I nodded slowly and got up with Min. She took my tray and ran over to the garbage to throw out the leftovers, so I just waited by my table. Just then I noticed someone walked over to the table from the corner of my eye. I turned slowly to see it was Minho and two of his friends. They were all laughing and smiling. It seemed like our fight yesterday night haden't made him depressed or upset, like it had for me.

"Taemin let's go!" Min called to me.

Minho turned to look at who was yelling and suddenly noticed me. His smile quickly dissapered as he got closer and his laughing completly stopped. I quickly spun around and ran over to Min before Minho had a chance to speak or something.

"Hey Taemin?" Min asked and raised her eyebrows, "why did you run away from Minho so fast, I thought you guys were friends now? Why didn't you say hey."

"No reason," I mumbled and grabbed her hand, "let's just go to class, were going to be late."

"Oh...okay." Min said slowly as I quickly dragged her to the cafateria doors and out into the hallway, where kids were scrambling around in the last minute before the bell.

"Okay, well I'll see you later tonight." Min stated as we stopped infront of her class.

"Yea okay." I mumbled and looked down.

"Get better okay." Min instructed as she walked into her classroom and shut the door.

"Get better?" I asked myself, "the only way that would be possible is if Minho and I could finaily be together without fighting."

Just then I noticed a boy leaning agasint some of the lockers and watching me. I tried to ignore as best as I could as I passed him and turned the corner. I then stopped and slowly walked back around, but the boy was gone.

"Wait," I whisperd and raised an eyebrow, "was that Jonghyun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about Ryeowook talking to his room mates last night, that will be coming up soon (either him explaing it to Yesung or flash back) anyway point is I haven't forgotten ^.^ Also I'm really excited cuz next chapter is getting into the campfire and I can FINAILY get the ideas I've kept bottled up for the campfire FREE! x] Anyway enjoy!