Niel and Min?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"Are you becoming bored?" Chung Cha asked after I had set my head down on my textbook.

"No," I answerd and placed my hands under my head, "just alittle tired."

"Oh..." She whisperd and then smiled softly, "do you wanna go back to your dorm and study again tomorrow instead?"

"No it's fine,' I replied and blew up so my bangs flew up, "I would be all alone anyway since Shindong Hyung is out with Park Bom Unni and Suzy."

"Oh okay!" She chirpped and she quickly perked up, "so um, what chapter were we on?"

"I forgot," I chuckled and shrugged, "mabey we could just talk instead?"

"Sure!" Chung Cha gasped and then blushed lightly, "Um...what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know," I replied honestly and sat up so I could look straight at her, "how about some information about our selves. Since we don't actually know that much about eachother."

"Okay!" She giggled and then tilted her head to the side, "who starts?"

"You can." I suggested and she nodded.

"Okay well, I was born in Seoul of course, but I lived in Gangnam up until I came to this Academy. My farther is a CEO of a big Entertainment company, so were very well off and I've also met ALOT of big K-pop Idols. I have an older brother and two pet cats," She explained and giggled softly before she continued, "since my mom is from America, we go over their almost every holiday we get. So over the years I have become fluent in english so I can speak in full conversations with my friends over there. Also I'm REALLY into drawing anime and reading Mangas. I'm very into Japan and it's culture so I'm even trying to learn the langauge."

"Your into J-pop?" I asked after she had finished.

She nodded and smiled big.

"I really like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu."

"Cool!" I chirpped and closed my textbook.

"Are you into J-pop?"

"I listen to it sometimes, but I'm more into K-pop," I explained and she nodded, "but my friend Min is really into a Japanese group called The GazettE."

"I wouldn't really call them J-pop through," She stated and made a funny face, "I'm not really into all that dark metal stuff."

I shrugged and looked out the libary window.

"I don't know," I started and paused when I noticed a raindrop on the window, "it doesn't sound that bad."

"Their just creepy." Chung Cha stated and shiverd.

"Min would of killed you if she was here," I chuckled and smiled softly at her, "she doesn't like it when people talk bad about groups that she likes."

"Oh," She whisperd and looked down, "so your good friends with Min?"

"Yep!" I chirpped and giggled, "we’ve been great friends since the first day at the Academy!"

"Great!" Chung Cha laughed and snapped her head up, "for you guys."

I nodded and smiled big.

"Hey I just gotta go to the washroom," I explained and stood up, "wait for me?"

"Of course!" She giggled and opened her textbook up, "take your time, I’m not going anywhere."

"Great." I smiled and then started to walk towards the libary’s doors.

I quickly slipped through them and passed by a group of boys who were flirting with some girls as I made my way to the washroom. I started to slow down through as I got closer. Something just wasen’t sitting right with me.

"Mabey I shouldn’t of brought Min up while I was talking with Chung Cha," I mumbled to myself as I passed by the nurses office, "oh Min!"

I quickly back peddled so I could take a look through the class window and see how Min was doing. Through when I made it my eyes widend and my mouth almost hit the floor.
Niel was sitting on the edge of Min’s bed and had her hand in his. His mouth was moving, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying, and I sure as hell couldn’t hear him.

"Niel?" I whisperd and quickly ducked down as he started to turn around in the direction of the door, "Niel and Min?"

Just then I heard footsteps and the sound of the doorknob twisting.

"Uh oh!" I gasped and had to scramble across the floor and then threw myself into an empty classroom that happend to be right beside the Nurse’s.

"Hello?" I heard Niel ask as I leaned agasint the door in the pitch black classroom, "anyone out here?"

My breath came out in a rush as Niel decided that he must of just been hearing things and shut the door.

"That was close," I whisperd and blinked, "but...Niel and Min?"

Niel and Min couldn’t be together. Haden’t they JUST started to study together? A relationship couldn’t move THAT fast. Mabey they had already liked eachother before they had studied, anythings possible.

"Taemin?!?"

My eyes widend as I heard Chung Cha’s soft voice.

"How long have I been gone?" I asked myself and quickly flipped my cell phone out of my pocket, "ten minutes."

"Taemin?!?" Chung Cha called again and I decided I needed to get out of this classroom or Niel would hear and find out I’d been watching them.

"Right here!" I yelled and rushed out of the classroom as fast as I could.

"There you are!" She laughed and ran over to me, "I came to get you because the bell is going to ring in three minutes."

"Oh okay," I chuckled awkwardly and closed the classroom door slowly.

"What were you doing in the fish room?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh!" I gasped and bit my lip lightly, "I dropped my phone and it fell into the room, so I went to grab it."

"Oh...okay." She said slowly and suddenly the sound of a doorknob jiggaling was heard.

"Hey! Let’s go back to the libary and grab our books!" I suggested and she nodded slowly as I grabbed her hand and we started to run down the hallway and around the corner safly.

"Oh wait!" She yelled and pulled on my arm, causing me to fall back and hit the floor, "sorry!"

"I’m fine," I chuckled while rubbing the back of my hand, "what is it you wanted to stop for?"

"I just wanted to say hey to one of my friends," She explained as I got up and she dragged me over to a group of boys, "Hey Oppa!"

As she yelled that, the group parted and of a VERY handsome boy in the middle turned to look in our direction.

Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm soooooooooooooo sorry that I didn't update twice yesterday! I had completly forgotten that i had to get up early the next morning for something and I wasen't done the next chapter and it had already been late so I needed to get some sleep D : But here's the next chapter! Also in the last chapter I wrote ' Heartbreaker ' But it's ment to be ' Heartbreak ' It's just I was looking at the correct spelling off of GD's single and I was thinking ' Heartbreaker ' when I wrote it xD So also sorry bout that >.< But anyway, enjoy!!!