First Love is You

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

No One's POV

The bright stars and light from the moon were the only thing keeping Niel company now. Min still hadn't woken up, but luckily he found a little cave where they could both lay.

"I can't believe I went the wrong way," Niel mumbled and sat up abit so he could look down at Min, "if I had gone the right way, we wouldn't be in this cave. We would be in the warm and safe Academy."

Just as Niel was about to reach down and touch Min, he heard a soft russel coming from the bushes. Through, he just shrugged it off and went back to watching Min sleep. Atleast, that's what he hoped she was doing.

"Your so beautiful when you sleep," He whisperd and touched her soft cheek lightly, "if only you knew how I felt about you."

As Niel finished talking, he took a deep breath and leaned down slowly. When he was only centimeters away from Min's soft pink lips he gulped and lent in just abit more, so both their full lips could come together.
Sure, the kiss would of been much better if she was awake, but Niel still felt fireworks as he kissed her abit harder and then pulled back quickly.

"Oh god," He gulped and placed his hand over his heart, "I think I'm having a heart attack."

Out of the corner of his eye, Niel saw Min groan stoftly and then go silent.

"So you felt it too?" He asked and smiled softly, "that was my first kiss you know."

Just then the russel from the bushes became louder and the sound of a twig suddenly snapping was heard. Niel wipped his head around to see who or what it was, but all he saw was the dark outlines of trees and half a twig.

"That's weird," Niel whisperd and then his eyes widend with fear and surprise, "PANTHER!"

Niel watched with his mouth wide open and completly frozen as a large black panther jumped out of the bushes with angry and bright blue eyes. The panther stared straight at Niel with it's teeth bared and let out a low growl, causing Niel to make a small whimper. Suddenly through, something else jumped out of the bushes and completly distracted the terrifing panther.

"A mouse?"

The little white mouse let out a terrfied squeak as the panther crouched down and got ready to make it's move. Just as the mouse was about to turn back and flee into the bushes, the panther jumped up and pounced onto the poor little thing. Niel backed up abit as the panther stood back up with the mouse's tail between it's teeth and a satisfied look on it's face. It then spun around took and a large leap back into the bushes. Niel just sat there for atleast five minutes in silence, until he was one hundred percent sure that the thing was gone. He then quickly turned around to make sure Min was okay, even through the panther haden't been anywhere near them.

"Just stay asleep," Niel whisperd as he layed down beside Min and shuffled back abit so he wasen't to close, "we'll get back in the morning. I promise."

 

Ryeowook's POV

The soft creak of the our dorm door was heard as I silently slipped through it and out into the quiet hallway. Donghae and Sungmin were already fast asleep and I should of been too, but something just kept bugging me. So instead of sleeping, I was going out of my dorm after curfew and BREAKING ALL THE RULES. Well, I guess going out after curfew wasen't really that big of a deal since almost EVERYONE had done it atleast once in their time here.

"See you guys later!" I whisperd and shut the door slowly, making sure not to make the loud clicking noise.

I then hurried down the hallway and took a sharp turn around the corner and down the stairs. Finialy (after five sets of stairs later) I had made it to the first floor of the boy's dorm and was about to go open the door when a soft hand was placed onto my shoulder.

"O...!"

Before I could finish screaming the person quickly placed another hand over my mouth and spun me around to face them. My eyes widend when I saw who it was and I suddenly heated up.

"Y...Yesung Sunbae." I whisperd after he slowly pulled his hand away.

"You almost got us caught!" He hissed and then sighed softly, "sorry, I mean be more careful next time."

"What do you mean?" I asked and made a confused face.

"Theres teachers everywhere since those two kids went missing on the nature walk is what I mean," He explained and raised an eyebrow, "you should know that through because aren't those two kids in your class?"

"What?" I gasped and shook my head quickly, "I missed the nature walk because I wasn't feeling very good this morning. Who were the kids?"

"Um...Niel and some girl I think," He answerd and then paused for a second to think, "Min! That was the girl's name."

"Wow," I mumbled and looked down, "I hope their okay."

Yesung shrugged and smiled softly.

"I'm sure they are."

I looked up and nodded with a slight smile on my face.

"So...um, why are you sneaking out?" I asked and blushed lightly.

"I came looking for Kyuhyun," He replied and frowned, "he hasen't come back yet and he went out four hours ago."

"Well did he say where he was going?"

Yesung shook his head sadly and slumped his shouders.

"All he said was that he was going to study."

"Mabey he's just in a different dorm room," I suggested and smiled softly, "I wouldn't worry to much about him."

"Yea, your probably right," Yesung sighed and then turned around, "well I'm going back to my room. Bye."

"Bye!" I called to him and then quickly coverd my mouth.

As Yesung started walking up the stairs, I could hear him chuckling softly at my mistake and a smile was spread across his so handsome face.

"Oh Yesung," I whisperd quietly after he had dissaperd, "if only you understood how I felt. Then mabey I could finaily have my first love. You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys : D I'm back and feeling much better ^.^ Thank you Kpop, Super Junior videos and of course Martina's new hair tutorial. Poor Martina had to go and get all her own stuff : ( Meanie Simon! Jk Jk xD Anyways I'm back and ready for some new chapters! I also got an amazing idea, but all I'm gonna say is it invovles Min and Key. Don't worry tho their not gonna like date or anything x] Anyways enjoy!