You Okay?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

"It's good that the missing chick was found," Sungmin mumbled inbetween mouth fulls, "now we can go out after dinner."

"Don't eat with your mouth open!" I snapped and slapped him on the arm, "it's bad manners!"

"I know I know," Sungmin sighed softly after he sallowed, "it's just that I have tutering tonight, so I got to hurry."

"How's that working out?" I asked and Sungmin smiled softly.

"Great."

"Good!" I chirpped and then turned around to see Donghae starring down at his food and just poking at it with his chopsticks, "you okay Donghae?"

"Yea," He grumbled and placed the sticks down, "i'm fine."

"No your not," Sungmin stated and pointed to him, "you've been all depressed since yesterday. What's up?"

Donghae shrugged and rubbed his arm.

"Just some personal stuff."

"Tell us!" Sungmin and I both yelled, causing Donghae to whimper and almost fall over.

"What you guys yelling about?" We heard somebody chuckle from behide us.

Sungmin and I both spun around to see Kyuhyun, Yesung and Eunhyuk all walking over to us with their trays.

"Oh nothing!" Sungmin giggled and smiled big, "you guys coming to eat with us?"

"Mind if we do?" Kyuhyun asked with a soft smile.

Sungmin shook his head as Kyuhyun took a seat beside him and Yesung took a seat beside Donghae, but Eunhyuk kinda stopped and stood their uncomfortably.

"Uh," Eunhyuk begain to say, but Donghae cut him off when he suddenly stood up.

"I gotta go guys," Donghae explained and picked up his tray, "see you later."

"What?" Sungmin asked with raised eyebrows, "where are you going?!?"

"Somewhere!" Donghae called as he threw his food out and then ran through the cafateria doors.

"What's wrong with him?" Kyuhyun asked as he opened up his juice bottle.

"I don't know," Sungmin said slowly and frowned, "but I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he is!" I chirpped, but something in the back of my head was telling me different.

"Are you gonna sit?" Yesung asked Eunhyuk as he kept starring at the cafateria doors.

"Huh?" Eunhyuk asked and shook his head, "what was that?"

"I was just asking if you were gonna sit down," Yesung repeated and then raised an eyebrow, "do you happen to have something to do with Donghae's weird behaver?"

"What?!?" Eunhyuk gasped and placed his tray down, "no!"

"Lier." Yesung mumbled and Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes.

"Fine then! Do you want me to go and check on him?"

"Yes," Yesung answerd and smiled softly at him, "if you wouldn't mind."

"FIne!" Eunhyuk snapped and started to turn away, "missing my damn dinner for this."

"He's probably in the libary!" I called to Eunhyuk as he dashed off and out the doors, "just to let you know."

"I'm sure he'll find him," Kyuhyun stated and smiled softly, "the school isen't that big."

"Yea your right," I agreed and then turned to Yesung, "so, you guys hear any gossip latly."

"Gossip?" Yesung asked and placed his finger on his chin while he thought, "not really."

"Oh! That girl was found," Kyuhyun explained and we all nodded, "and she wasen't hurt in any way."

"Yea!" Sungmin chirpped and then let out one of the loudest gasps ever, "GUYS!"

"YEA?!?" Kyuhyun, Yesung and I all yelled as we leaned into Sungmin.

"Well someone told me that the girl who went missing told the teachers that she had been kidnapped!" Sungmin expalined and all our eyes widend, "but the weirdest part was! Is that she said that it was a panther that kidnapped her!"

"She's crazy!" Kyuhyun laughed as he leaned back and started to dig into his food, "theres no panthers around here."

"Then it must of been a student." Yesung suggested, but I shook my head.

"Theres no panthers in my class, and that's the only class that they would be in."

"Aren't you a panther?" Kyuhyun asked, causing me to sigh softly.

"No, I'm a jungle cat," I explained and shook my head sadly, "there different things."

"Yea Kyuhyun!" Sungmin laughed and nudged him, "a jungle cat looks like a house cat almost, except for it's ears."

"I guess," I mumbled and shrugged, "anyway, there aren't any panthers in this school."

"So then it must of beena real panther." Yesung stated and we all made funny faces.

"It's REALLY unlikly," Kyuyhun expalined, "but I guess it's possible, if someone had brought it over from a different country."

"But then wouldn't it of eaten the girl?" Sungmin asked and we all just shrugged.

"Mabey, who knows," I mumbled and then smiled big, "now let's eat up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooooooo sorry guys! I've been really busy this week so I don't want to rush a chapter >.< I'm also gonna be busy tomorrow night so I'm not even sure if I'll get a chapter done tomorrow, but I'll try! i'm really sorry for the short chapters, but I'm hoping it will end by Friday cuz I'm not sure if I'm gonna be busy firday or not, but surly on the weekend I'll try to get 4 chapters update! So enjoy!